What's new

China rejects EU bailout fund

The Problem is west constant meddling from the west in Asia, Africa, South, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam etc etc while I Agree not all westerners support it however Westerners let their government carry on with it No death to europeans .

Its do or dammed..if the west says they have democracy then the Al-Quaida logic is right in punishing the civilians with terrorist attacks because civilians choose the government.

If they civilians say they are not representative of their governments, then its no worst than dictator ship..

So its either the democracy is flawed, or the countries of flawed or both of them are flawed..take you pick!

Honestly were not racists sure a few of us have chips on our shoulders for the past, my biggest problems with the USA and Uk are they keep trying to lecture the world on human rights while they are support Oil Rich Dictators in the Middle East or try to meddle in our affairs. UK still has alot of Power they managed to pull Libya off well in the name of Democracy and freedom, No Problems with Europeans, it's just the UK-USA need to get weakened.

lol, so much myth about the European superiority.

Now lets see who needs whom. :coffee:

I am not a superior, inferior etc etc being..
I an am MBA and macroeconimcs is one of my favourite topics..
Talking from econoimcs point of view rather than racist, propagandist or victimist attitude as mentioned in the beginnig of my post..

End of the Anglo-Saxon supremacy means the death of all Europeans? Are you kidding me???!!!

Don't you know that many South Europeans were also the victim of your Anglo-Saxon supremacy because of their racial allegiance to the Middle Easterners of having dark hair and dark eyes.

It is also about the time of allowing the South Europeans of getting freed from the Anglo-Saxon supremacy. :whistle:

Oh ok so death to the british race or they become slaves?

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Honestly were not racists sure a few of us have chips on our shoulders for the past, my biggest problems with the USA and Uk are they keep trying to lecture the world on human rights while they are support Oil Rich Dictators in the Middle East or try to meddle in our affairs. UK still has alot of Power they managed to pull Libya off well in the name of Democracy and freedom, No Problems with Europeans, it's just the UK-USA need to get weakened.

Although i dont think they should of spent money on Libya it was not a bad thing.

Besides they pulled libya off with help.

Its do or dammed..if the west says they have democracy then the Al-Quaida logic is right in punishing the civilians with terrorist attacks because civilians choose the government.

If they civilians say they are not representative of their governments, then its no worst than dictator ship..

So its either the democracy is flawed, or the countries of flawed or both of them are flawed..take you pick!

The USA is a prime example of a tyrant democracy, just see how the war on Iraq has got 90% of the approval of its people.

These people voted for war despite the consequence of having million Iraqi people dying.

Now the economy is getting bad, these people simply protest on the Wall Street and try to get the sympathy from the World.

I'd say screw them, they were the biggest supporters of that system and their hands weren't clean either. At the end, these people are no different from their corporatocracy government.

You heard it here first people.

Chinesetiger calling other people racist.

Oh ok so death to the british race or they become slaves?

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Although i dont think they should of spent money on Libya it was not a bad thing.

Besides they pulled libya off with help.

Time will tell if it was right or wrong no without Airstrike and NATO Gaddafi would have Won , However I don't agree with everything ChineseTiger says and please don't generalize All Chinese as Racist it's really no different then the generalizing all anglo Saxons.

The west are savages they will become our slaves blah blah

Tell me why do u live in western countrys then u fanatical idiots.

Go back to your own glorious countrys.

they will all come back one day for sure :) once we are more prosper than the west (hope there is no WW3 masterminded by west to hamper our growth) and and it was you the Europeans who first migrated to different places in the world with your armada of ships, read Columbus, Amerigo vespuchi and vasco da gama. it wasn't us! you looted us , you came in the form of traders but your greed made you loot and plunder. don't worry we won't do the same to you :)

Ah... throwing a fit, sulking and not wanting to contribute towards UNESCO because the "majority" voted Palestine in was a "Very" democratic gesture indeed.

Only one IDIOT here is YOU,dumbass !!!! Why we come to your country? CAUSE IT'S ******* OUR MONEY !!!! British looted TRILLIONS from India,Africa,China and whole Asia. They caused civil wars in our countries..They didn't allow us to prosper.They interfere in our internal politics...THAT is the reasom people migrate to West because there are very less opportunities in their homeland,mainly thanks to the WEST and their support of corrupt leaders. But don't worry kiddo, when economic prosperity will come in Asia (Hope so in our life time),believe me...no one would even give a tiny **** about your "West" ! HUH !

You should ask yourselves why did your countries allow the West to colonize your guys? Its your fault, not theirs.

The Chinese strategy is to atleast cause a sharp divide in EU pitted as China-Friendly against Anti-China even if they dont end up winning any tech stakes from EU. The countries with strong manufacturing and tech sector such as Germany and Nordic block is likely to be Pro-Chinese. The usual theives and trolls like UK, France etc are likely to resist Chinese.

So it is just a matter of time and strategy for the Chinese to play their cards right and have the situation turn in their favor.

And this is how the EU is thinking to bail themselves out!
slide_195653_450262_large.jpg

Pimping their women for charity! Right now for the disabled kids but soon for the ailing economies of EU!

Sarkozy is a big troll, but at least we maintained a good relationship with Chirac.

And we will make sure that France will eventually turn against US and UK.

And Germany always wants to bring back their Fourth Reich, so the only way to realize this dream is to cooperate with China. :D

I didnt say if u speak english you have to love the west.

If you live in a foreign country you respect the country and its people.The people in this thread do not.
Did you respect the natives of Australia? Did Europeans respect the natives of Americas? Nah you subdued them and treat them as dirt. Can't stand the heat? We'll show as much respect to you as you did to the natives. How about that?

Hehe, China doesn't want to enslave Asia, but if we want to enslave Europe, then don't think that we are evil, instead you guys and all other Asians should fully support us of doing this. :azn:
We always support U no matter what....China is doing excellent job ..Kick EU's @$$.Give at least 100 Kicks from my side too...:eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom