What's new

China ready to protect Sri Lanka: President Xi Jinping

The problem is Indians is try to seek friendship with countries who are not going to be their friends ever - SL, China - both for example the topic of discussions here - They pussyfoot in nurturing friendships with likeminded countries like Vietnam(for fear of hurting China) and US(just because the neighbors had it bad) - Indians need to build strong alliances - Vietnam, US, Japan, Australia and South Korea is a far far strong alliance than say - India, Maldives, SL etc - This knee jerk reaction is not needed and it not yet late yet - India need to speed up their defence procurements - ACs - get the damn stuff from Russia and get the indigenous stuff built quickly - with 3 ACs it is far more formidable - Sign the lease for the second nuclear Submarine with Russia and get it here quickly and deploy Arihant - so it will have 3 nuclear powered submarines and speed up the production of Scorpenes - it will be much more formidable in Indian Ocean - PLAN needs a decade to strengthen their blue water capabilities.

And most of all grow a political will. Otherwise all the capabilities India has and will have in future is futile.

We haven't trained terrorist groups against India, or haven't allow them in our soil. We haven't vote against India twice.. We haven't banned Indians or Tamilnadu Tamils. Or we haven't banned Indian cricketers playing matches... LOL
All above stuff done by India against Sri Lanka so how you could expect a "friendship" from Sri Lankans? Indians don't have a shame they do all stupid stuff against SL and also seeking friendship from Sri Lanka. :P

China will dominate the SCS and the Western Pacific up to Hawaii by 2030. This is a long-term Chinese goal and there is nothing any country, not even the US, can do about this.
Well, China will need to push Vietnam aside first. We will never give up without a fight!

We haven't trained terrorist groups against India, or haven't allow them in our soil. We haven't vote against India twice.. We haven't banned Indians or Tamilnadu Tamils. Or we haven't banned Indian cricketers playing matches... LOL
All above stuff done by India against Sri Lanka so how you could expect a "friendship" from Sri Lankans? Indians don't have a shame they do all stupid stuff against SL and also seeking friendship from Sri Lanka. :P

It goes both ways - implement 13th amendment plus which Rajapakshe and his brothers promised plus and investigate war crimes - if you do both who is going to stop you from playing in Tamilnadu or voting against you? India created LTTE and India helped in destroying it. So no point in harping back on that topic.

Well, China will need to push Vietnam aside first. We will never give up without a fight!

The one reason I like Vietnam and the other reason for people being so good to me when I visited Vietnam. Please give some of the balls you have to the Indian politicians.

It goes both ways - implement 13th amendment plus which Rajapakshe and his brothers promised plus and investigate war crimes - if you do both who is going to stop you from playing in Tamilnadu or voting against you? India created LTTE and India helped in destroying it. So no point in harping back on that topic.

The one reason I like Vietnam and the other reason for people being so good to me when I visited Vietnam. Please give some of the balls you have to the Indian politicians.

I have answered this many times, it is useless to repeat it again and again. You take care about your country, we take care of our country. Don't cry with the deals we do with some other countries. Cheers.

I have answered this many times, it is useless to repeat it again and again. You take care about your country, we take care of our country. Don't cry with the deals we do with some other countries. Cheers.

India used its naval assets after SL pledged its independent foreign policy with India - Now you can't go back on your words.

And lets not continue these discussions again.

India used its naval assets after SL pledged its independent foreign policy with India - Now you can't go back on your words.

And lets not continue these discussions again.

We are Sri Lankans dude, You think that we have to think in same way with India. India may be bigger in size but it's just only another country to us. We have our own policies and plans for our future. tc

U were the first to help our enemies against us in the time of war.

You are the one twisting it. Its an individual incident. The picture i post can't be fake. While anything from your mouth is full of lies. While its you Indian need to prove INS is not impotent when comes to Amphibious warfare and power projection.. You can't becos INS is really impotent in power projection :lol: That's a fact!

Japan’s Senkaku Island Spat With China: The Big Picture
On September 7, a Chinese trawler near what the Japanese call the Senkaku islands and China calls the Diaoyu Islands that have been administered by Japan since 1895 was ordered to halt fishing. According to Japanese reports, the trawler then rammed two Japanese patrol boats, triggering a naval chase, the captain's arrest and revived a diplomatic brouhaha between China and Japan regarding the islands.

this is what happened there Japanese are controlling the Islands and Chinese sent 1000 fishermen trawlers and fishermen in response. Impotent PLAN ( I proved it with evidence :lol:)

You must be ashamed of your self for killing your own citizens and then bluffing to the whole world , when the evidence was found Srilankans ate crows in front of whole world.

Hey Bird brain this is what happened there Japanese are controlling the Islands and Chinese sent 1000 fishermen trawlers and fishermen in response. Impotent PLAN ( I proved it with evidence :lol:)

You must be ashamed of your self for killing your own citizens and then bluffing to the whole world , when the evidence was found Srilankans ate crows in front of whole world.

lol training terror groups against SL and killing people in SL is innocent right?
no need write in red I can read well in black than red. :P

lol training terror groups against SL and killing people in SL is innocent right?
no need write in red I can read well in black than red. :P

Yes when IPKF landed in SL, SL govt. made a secret pact with the same Tamil group :cheers:

Hey Bird brain this is what happened there Japanese are controlling the Islands and Chinese sent 1000 fishermen trawlers and fishermen in response. Impotent PLAN ( I proved it with evidence :lol:)

[/B]

After failing to prove IN are not impotent, you restore to name calling? You are twisting things around with load of rubbish. The 100 fisherboat are civilian action. Stop mixing things up and acted in delusion. Are only Indian capable of BS lies and in self delusion?

Pictures do not lie. You can twist and turn and lie. But you can't deny the fact. IN is inferior. :lol:
ship_2339421b.jpg

After failing to prove IN are not impotent, you restore to name calling? You are twisting things around with load of rubbish. The 100 fisherboat are civilian action. Stop mixing things up and acted in delusion. Are only Indian capable of BS lies and in self delusion?

Pictures do not lie. You can twist and turn and lie. But you can't deny the fact. IN is inferior. :lol:

Don't get fooled by CCP propaganda, Japan still patrols the Senkakus :tdown:

You are forgetting Sri Lanka's interfere in 1971 war.

Back
Top Bottom