What's new

China ready to build economic corridor with Pakistan

Gwadar-Kashgar-economic-corridor.jpg

This will connect China to the wider Islamic World bypassing any threats (U.S presence in oceans, and Indian Navy in IOR).

Inshallah, this will bring great prosperity to Chinese (specially Western Muslim majority Chinese regions) and Pakistan (and wider Muslim world)....

The economic activity created by this mega project will increase wealth and prosperity in across the board. Chinese will get better life-style, while Islamic World will improve its living-standards and at the same time, use part of this wealth to even further expand the already-worldwide reach of global Islamic Civilization, Islamic peoples, and Islamic cultures all through out the world.

Islamic Communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people, are very important too. Global civilization of Islam spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. Heck, London now holds Islamic Finance conferences and what not? lol..Protection of these communities is vital--since they are representation and extension of global Islamic Civilization in the heart of West. West failed to develop anything like that in Muslim World, Mashallah. Now, with the rise of neo-nazis and far right in Europe..Muslim communities are being vilified. This can lead to some bad results.

With the completion of this corridor, and new wealth generated by economic activity, a lot of Muslim nations will invest even more heavily in military strength...With increased military strength of Islamic World, Islamic communities througout West will be much more safer Inshallah. Europeans/Westerners will risk destruction of their own selves if they ever thought of "final" solution regarding Muslims. Muslims are no Jews and they already know it!

Next 20 years are very important--all of these developments coming into fruitation, world becoming more balanced, and Muslims reaching 60 million in Europe Inshallah!

Neo-Nazis and Muslim-hating bigots are running out of time. They have only next 10 to 15 years to "stop Islam" as they say it...but Inshallah its already too late. No reversing now, Inshallah!

We live in interesting times :chilli:

Interesting.

Everyone should read this.

Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

This is original Silk route and it is very unfortunate that your heart is that much polluted that you did show route of Pakistani areas :angry:
I was thinking the same...how he managed to miss Pakistan :unsure:

is will connect China to the wider Islamic World bypassing any threats (U.S presence in oceans, and Indian Navy in IOR).
Inshallah, this will bring great prosperity to Chinese (specially Western Muslim majority Chinese regions) and Pakistan (and wider Muslim world)....
The economic activity created by this mega project will increase wealth and prosperity in across the board. Chinese will get better life-style, while Islamic World will improve its living-standards and at the same time, use part of this wealth to even further expand the already-worldwide reach of global Islamic Civilization, Islamic peoples, and Islamic cultures all through out the world.
Islamic Communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people, are very important too. Global civilization of Islam spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. Heck, London now holds Islamic Finance conferences and what not? lol..Protection of these communities is vital--since they are representation and extension of global Islamic Civilization in the heart of West. West failed to develop anything like that in Muslim World, Mashallah. Now, with the rise of neo-nazis and far right in Europe..Muslim communities are being vilified. This can lead to some bad results.
With the completion of this corridor, and new wealth generated by economic activity, a lot of Muslim nations will invest even more heavily in military strength...With increased military strength of Islamic World, Islamic communities througout West will be much more safer Inshallah. Europeans/Westerners will risk destruction of their own selves if they ever thought of "final" solution regarding Muslims. Muslims are no Jews and they already know it!
Next 20 years are very important--all of these developments coming into fruitation, world becoming more balanced, and Muslims reaching 60 million in Europe Inshallah!
Neo-Nazis and Muslim-hating bigots are running out of time. They have only next 10 to 15 years to "stop Islam" as they say it...but Inshallah its already too late. No reversing now, Inshallah!
We live in interesting times
NICE POSTING!!!
and Yes "Muslims are not JEWS".......

Where does the Silk Route cross Pakistan except a small portion of Pak Administered Kashmir in the North? That's exactly what is shown in the map I reproduced! :P

The Whole Indus river was Silk route. Anyway get well soon

Wow it's so cool!! I will travel one day in this great highway.
I never personally saw this highway with my own eyes but the pics of this highway looks very sessy :D lol
View attachment 28462
View attachment 28463 View attachment 28464 View attachment 28465

View attachment 28465

Not the whole karakoram highway is like this. But I went to khunjrab pass it is actually like this.I think this is the road to khunjrab. Beside the highway u can even spots some markhors and some rabbit like creatures I dont know there name, and at the khunjrab border there were only two soldiers of each country. Its a place to visit and u if your lucky chinese soldiers will offer you a kharbooza as well never tasted any thing better than that kharboooza.

I can see one very wrong map of Pakistan posted.

Gawadar port is very important for Pakistan, Gawadar port is asset of Pakistan.

Pakistan should have very strong ties with China & Turkey.

i hope this time shabaiz didnt say agar yeh na hoa tu mera naam change kar dena .. if this happen it will be a big achievement of PML N .. but i suspect it would be a promise like bullet train

Old Silk route, its hilarious how that hindu changed map lol
View attachment 28558 View attachment 28559

The Silk Trade Route only occurred over land because there was no Maritime Navigation. With modern tech, GPS, etc its cheaper to ship via ship than transport over land. This new route your mentioning, are you going to run Diesel trucks back and forth? Does Pakistan have that infrastructure? Or trains? Pak Railways CAN'T even qoute prices for Mango farmers to ship to Iran and you think they'll be able to give you a price to ship from Qwadar/ Karachi to China? On their 4 locomotives or whatever?

O Sultan... We;re Longing YOu for Centuries..Wat ur doing here??

I've been in hibernation.

If you have any interest in the economy, etc, you should know the investors all stoked about development in Pakistan

They're actually stoked about investing in Afghanistan, CAS, Brazil, and Argentina too.

Just in the past two years, over 5 billion dollars worth of projects have finished without corruption at the higher level (Which used to be THE source of corruption till the current government took charge).
Source?

Just in the past 14 months, their stock market has doubled and stock holders have made 20% returns easy (in some cases, up to 35% returns)

Even the American stock market quadrupled before the Great Depression, when there was little to no regulations or actually factual business finance reports being written.

Last edited:
They're actually stoked about investing in Afghanistan, CAS, Brazil, and Argentina too.
Even the American stock market quadrupled before the Great Depression, when there was little to no regulations or actually factual business finance reports being written.

ok......and your point is??? Investors are investors. They'll always be stoked about investments. Now if you have a little bit of knowledge and you are not just throwing names out there, you should also know that Brazil, India, China are becoming expensive (from an investor's return's standpoint, otherwise they are still much cheaper IMO). So the investors are going away, Philippines, Argentina, Pakistan, Vietnam are the next few places. I haven't come across anyone super interested in Afghanistan,,,,,may be 10-15 years from now. You do know that a big portion of Afghanistan is still controlled by the Talibastards right? So good luck with Western investment in that part of the world for a long while.
What you are ALSO missing is the talent. Pakistan has over 200 million population, and 40-50% males at a younger age. Plus the genetics are the same in India and Pakistan. They are all very smart people. IMO, Pakistanis are a bit more street smart than the average Indian. And the average Indian may be a bit more book smart than the Pakistanis. I've noticed a bit of a difference there. So either way you go, you'll get the top talent and smart people between India and Pakistan. After India's expansion, Pakistan is the next logical approach as you could get there from a company's Indian offices on a short flight or even drive (future). With China backing Pakistan up all the way and the democratic government creating better relationships, I think Pakistan has a LOT more chances for investments than Argentina and Brazil. If you just counted sheer American and the Chinese factor by itself. Its good to be friends with two big dawgs. And a really great friend with one of the two big dawgs lol

American stock market, great depression, the WWII have NO resemblance to today's world. My great great grandfather owned the whole Amazon in Africa two hundred years ago. Today, I can't even buy one tree for free..............wake up and welcome to 2014, which is a CENTURY after the WWI and 64-68 years after the great depression!

What of the security concerns, how stable is Balochistan ? It's well known the UAE is funding unrest in the Balochi region because the Gwadar port is a threat to them.

ok......and your point is??? Investors are investors. They'll always be stoked about investments. Now if you have a little bit of knowledge and you are not just throwing names out there, you should also know that Brazil, India, China are becoming expensive (from an investor's return's standpoint, otherwise they are still much cheaper IMO). So the investors are going away, Philippines, Argentina, Pakistan, Vietnam are the next few places. I haven't come across anyone super interested in Afghanistan,,,,,may be 10-15 years from now. You do know that a big portion of Afghanistan is still controlled by the Talibastards right? So good luck with Western investment in that part of the world for a long while.
What you are ALSO missing is the talent. Pakistan has over 200 million population, and 40-50% males at a younger age. Plus the genetics are the same in India and Pakistan. They are all very smart people. IMO, Pakistanis are a bit more street smart than the average Indian. And the average Indian may be a bit more book smart than the Pakistanis. I've noticed a bit of a difference there. So either way you go, you'll get the top talent and smart people between India and Pakistan. After India's expansion, Pakistan is the next logical approach as you could get there from a company's Indian offices on a short flight or even drive (future). With China backing Pakistan up all the way and the democratic government creating better relationships, I think Pakistan has a LOT more chances for investments than Argentina and Brazil. If you just counted sheer American and the Chinese factor by itself. Its good to be friends with two big dawgs. And a really great friend with one of the two big dawgs lol

American stock market, great depression, the WWII have NO resemblance to today's world. My great great grandfather owned the whole Amazon in Africa two hundred years ago. Today, I can't even buy one tree for free..............wake up and welcome to 2014, which is a CENTURY after the WWI and 64-68 years after the great depression!

You are wasting time with that Indian.

Wow it's so cool!! I will travel one day in this great highway.
I never personally saw this highway with my own eyes but the pics of this highway looks very sessy :D lol
View attachment 28462
View attachment 28463 View attachment 28464 View attachment 28465

View attachment 28465

All of these images are of Chinese side Karakoram Highway

What is the estimated time of completion of the whole corridor?
As per my guess (its Pakistan) it might take 7-10 years.

Road is already under construction major hurdle in this project is landslides and tough terrain from Sost to Khunjrab top area this 80 km is very difficult and mostly landslides happens here to counter landslides huge concrete walls and tunnels have been made so that blockage couldnt effect the route and only major hurdle in this project is of attaabad lake section rest of karakoram highway is ok ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom