What's new

China ready to build economic corridor with Pakistan

Why this?

Why not connect the whole world?

Why not all of us live in peace?

Why fight?

Europe/Amrika are in a very good position to spread peace and love.

So...in Easy words
Kashmir highway to Hassan Abdal then Haripur, Abbotabad, Mansehra........to Kashgr....
We can expand Roads 2 rows to 6 row from Islamabad Onwards....
but i visited above cities....I wont see friendly terrain to expand Narrow roads..???
How it can be done ...NO IDEA

no need to make Karakoram Highway a 6 row its 2 lane road with very very less traffic on it ,, it just need new carpeting and tunnels and new bridges in landslide areas to make it all weather road with out any blockage .

YAR....HATS OFF....thankyou very much
"KARAKORUM HIGHWAY" is general BIG name of Road from Kashgar to Gwadar area ......But reality is that road have many different names with-in different Cities for example in Islamabad...That Karakoram highway is called "kashmir Highway"....
.....((Kan ko jaha marzi say pakro....;)))

Again Thank-you very much for detailing minutes with the help of MAP :smitten::smitten:

Kashmir highway is different Karakoram Highway starts from Gt road Hassanabal mor till kashghar passes through mansehra batgram besham dassu chillas gilgit hunza sost and khunjrab pass last point from pakistan side till chinese city kashgar ,

I live in islamabad.....and they are expanding KASHMIR HIGHWAY from 2 to 6 Rows (Roads are made-up of pure Cement with Iron Rods) .....which leads to Silk Road

Q: Anybody knows the difference b/t Karakorum Highway & Silk Road?? are they Two names of one ROAD??
Q2: where it Starts & Ends??
Karakoram high way is the biggest international highway of the world. You can further take information from GoOgLe.

Yeah no doubt :) and traveling on this road is really a awesome experience under the shadow of world's highest peaks must travel on this road once in ur life
Yes inshah Allah one day I will travel in this road. How many times have u travelled in this road?

i have been there many times but traveled once up to its highest point Khunjrab pass Pak china border
Wow it's so cool!! I will travel one day in this great highway.
I never personally saw this highway with my own eyes but the pics of this highway looks very sessy :D lol
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 48
Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

This is original Silk route and it is very unfortunate that your heart is that much polluted that you did show route of Pakistani areas :angry:
Where does the Silk Route cross Pakistan except a small portion of Pak Administered Kashmir in the North? That's exactly what is shown in the map I reproduced! :P

Gwadar-Kashgar-economic-corridor.jpg

This will connect China to the wider Islamic World bypassing any threats (U.S presence in oceans, and Indian Navy in IOR).

Inshallah, this will bring great prosperity to Chinese (specially Western Muslim majority Chinese regions) and Pakistan (and wider Muslim world)....

The economic activity created by this mega project will increase wealth and prosperity in across the board. Chinese will get better life-style, while Islamic World will improve its living-standards and at the same time, use part of this wealth to even further expand the already-worldwide reach of global Islamic Civilization, Islamic peoples, and Islamic cultures all through out the world.

Islamic Communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people, are very important too. Global civilization of Islam spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. Heck, London now holds Islamic Finance conferences and what not? lol..Protection of these communities is vital--since they are representation and extension of global Islamic Civilization in the heart of West. West failed to develop anything like that in Muslim World, Mashallah. Now, with the rise of neo-nazis and far right in Europe..Muslim communities are being vilified. This can lead to some bad results.

With the completion of this corridor, and new wealth generated by economic activity, a lot of Muslim nations will invest even more heavily in military strength...With increased military strength of Islamic World, Islamic communities througout West will be much more safer Inshallah. Europeans/Westerners will risk destruction of their own selves if they ever thought of "final" solution regarding Muslims. Muslims are no Jews and they already know it!

Next 20 years are very important--all of these developments coming into fruitation, world becoming more balanced, and Muslims reaching 60 million in Europe Inshallah!

Neo-Nazis and Muslim-hating bigots are running out of time. They have only next 10 to 15 years to "stop Islam" as they say it...but Inshallah its already too late. No reversing now, Inshallah!

We live in interesting times :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom