What's new

China readies draft law for exploration of Indian Ocean

I am more concerned about surveillance actitivites involving our sea bed. This is crucial information for their subs and surveillance departments. Also, think about the pollution that these guys will put on us. Indian should push forth a comprehensive treaty to push forth the utmost standards in enivormental safety when sea mining. We in India can be deeply affected by such malpractices.

Don't lose any sleep on it. Just hope Chinese don't start sending their fishermen in Indian Ocean. They be troll kings :D

I too agree with you very much abt your concerns. We all are aware what is the real motive of chinese navy.
Our government need to stand tough to this matter and need to politically welcome chinese ships ,only when they are ready to let us explore in south china sea .If they want some then they have to give some.
And if they go ahead which i dnt think then win-win situation for both you check my capabilities i check yours

there are some mistakes in your words.
1.it is about scientific exploration and energy development,and it has nothing to do with our navy(Unless we are attacked by pirates)
2.the area we are going to working is neither is your territorial waters nor your EEZ,it has nothing to do with your govenment,so no need to stand tough or welcome.none of your bussiness.
3.the areas you want to explore are most our EEZ or at least they are disputed areas.before we solve the dispute with relevant nations such as vietnam,any explore action of other countries is aggression.
4.As described above,our actions comply with the relevant international legal ,but yours are acts of banditry.yes we want some,but what we want doesn't belong to you and what you want are ours(back one step ,disputed).you give us noting ,why should we give you something?

:coffee:
We should welcome china in indian ocean and let them collaborate with lankan counterparts
And indian companies must also be allowed to explore south -china sea in collaboration with vietnam and co.

Nothing wrong if chinese are in undisputed international waters.

India can also conduct such exploration activities in undisputed areas of south china sea, china can't say
anything about that.

any launch must bring air pullution, the last stage of rocket must will be space junk, and any satelites must be a space junk after lifespan,any satelites will broken into small pieces by hiting with other junk in 5 years after lifespan over, destroyed by mssile only put the time ahead 5 years.
Russia US also had did this(US in 1985,2008), China only did once and will not do it again

human had made more than 4000launchs, 6600 spacecrafts, Soviet Union/Russia had 3500, US had 1800 spacecrafts, China launched less than 200 times, Japan had 120 spacecrafts , India launched less than 50 times,

Thanks for the info. I did not know the 1985 incident. Like I have always stated we INdians don;t want conflict with China but you are the ones who pushed to the corner. Anyway, the article deals with sea mining not space. Got it?

Nothing wrong if chinese are in undisputed international waters.

India can also conduct such exploration activities in undisputed areas of south china sea, china can't say
anything about that.

There is nothing wrong of course but we could have scooped up that area which is so close to our shores. It would have been economically beneficial for us.

1.it is about scientific exploration and energy development,and it has nothing to do with our navy(Unless we are attacked by pirates)
2.the area we are going to working is neither is your territorial waters nor your EEZ,it has nothing to do with your govenment,so no need to stand tough or welcome.none of your bussiness.
3.the areas you want to explore are most our EEZ or at least they are disputed areas.before we solve the dispute with relevant nations such as vietnam,any explore action of other countries is aggression.
4.As described above,our actions comply with the relevant international legal ,but yours are acts of banditry.yes we want some,but what we want doesn't belong to you and what you want are ours(back one step ,disputed).you give us noting ,why should we give you something?

Hey buddy who are you kidding? You have converted many research vessels into Surveillance ships. Remember the incident in which your ship stayed in the Sri Lankan port? For you to come to Indian ocean shows our intent. So we will push ahead with ours. Sure it could be harmless but I doubt it. The move was corrdinated when we started developing closer ties with Vietnam.

Claiming the entire scs and calling it disputed is rubbish. If they are talking of your eez, yes they need to contact china. Eez is typically about 200nautical miles or so. But china wants nearly everything in the scs . That's unfair. Indians can claim the Indian Ocean and call it disputed. Would you agree to that ?

Claiming the entire scs and calling it disputed is rubbish. If they are talking of your eez, yes they need to contact china. Eez is typically about 200nautical miles or so. But china wants nearly everything in the scs . That's unfair. Indians can claim the Indian Ocean and call it disputed. Would you agree to that ?

could you please show your ignorance in a better way?who told you China claim all SCS our EEZ?tell me ,who?

China-Indian-Ocean-Exploration-Map.jpg

from this pics, India needn't worry, even Agni 5 missile can't reach there, 6000KM away from the south point of India

1334879420_5.jpg

I think most of the regions which are explorable around India and are expected to have resources reside in Indian jurisdiction because of UNCLOS 200 NM law, The same cannot be said regarding SCS.

India scores here, India should have Pacific and SCS exploration draft :cheers:

No problem as long as they stay in international waters. China has every right to do what it want to do as long they stick to the rules.

Oh well, with our present crop of 'leaders' guiding our destinies, what did you expect? 190 Parliamentarians have got cases against them from rape to molestation to extortion to murder, to corruption etc etc. Do they have the time to concentrate on governance seeing they're busy laughing all the way to the bank with their ill gotten wealth and screwing around in their harems? Half of these goddamn scatterbrains are illiterate. Do they even know where the fu@k the bl00dy Indian Ocean is?
Jeez! These morons suck big time!

And pray, where the dickens are we gonna find intellectuals to run the government? One needs at least Rs 5 Crore to stand for an election. How many who want to change the system can afford this mind boggling amount? Only the boot lickers and corrupt multimillionaires can afford this sort of moolah, and people who can contribute a substantial sum to a party are given tickets.

Is there any hope for this country? It's fast becoming a banana republic ruled by mango people in Parliament.

God bless this country! Amen!

Minor correction mate.
They say you have to put INR 5 carore at stake for state assembly election and 50 carore should be invested that is roughly 10 million $ for becoming fuking Parliamentarian.
Yes you read it correct, I used the word INVESTMENT.

So this is all for peaceful purpose. Oops my bad i thought the other way.
Read my post carefully i mentioned 'real motive'
And if your army can assist pakistan government in disputed area so why cant' we?
Is the law different for CCP and India?

Speak English plz. Why do you keep switching flags.

I am multi-lingual and I expect others to be multi-lingual too!

I am a traveling professional, whenever I visit a country, I embrace its culture by mind and heart, hence I change both my flags based on my location.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom