What's new

China reacts sharply to Antony's visit to Arunachal Pradesh

:rofl: India wont be nearly as affected by yo stopping out water as Bangladesh your friend will be .

And yes half the world is your enemy . The west , east asia , south east asia and India a country if 1.2 billon :lol:

Let me give the list of Chinese enemies from Asia Pacific region only:rofl:

1. USA
2. India
3. Japan
4. South Korea
5. Australia
6. Vietnam
7. Singapore

:rofl: India wont be nearly as affected by yo stopping out water as Bangladesh your friend will be .

And yes half the world is your enemy . The west , east asia , south east asia and India a country if 1.2 billon :lol:

We will manage to keep our Bangladesh friends happy but for sure you indians will be half dead with dehydration before anthing thing will happen to our Bangladesh friends

Indian government should just levy more tax on chinese import for these loose talks..:devil:

We evil chinese can make Tibet water as sellable resource if Indian want to use it :woot: so raise more tax on our product we will raise the price of water that you Indians will use it...sound fair???:lol:

We will manage to keep our Bangladesh friends happy but for sure you indians will be half dead with dehydration before anthing thing will happen to our Bangladesh friends

We evil chinese can make Tibet water as sellable resource if Indian want to use it :woot: so raise more tax on our product we will raise the price of water that you Indians will use it...sound fair???:lol:

:rofl::rofl: Sound fair....you should make the 'Tibet waters as costly as possible':rofl::rofl:. A good revenue for China :rofl::rofl:

1. USA
2. India
3. Japan
4. South Korea
5. Australia
6. Vietnam
7. Singapore

you have forgot another one ---> ALIENS ..LMAO...you Indians are so pathetic...we Chinese knew how to manage our enemies no matter how long is the list since the warren state period...we have proceded eliminate china's enemy one by one through out the history...we are not stupid as Indians to provok them all toghter

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

:rofl::rofl: Sound fair....you should make the 'Tibet waters as costly as possible':rofl::rofl:. A good revenue for China :rofl::rofl:

Unless you claim to be GOD that you don't need to drink...try no to drink for a day..then come to tell me how much are you willing to pay for water then we evil Chinese will name a price for you

you have forgot another one ---> ALIENS ..LMAO...you Indians are so pathetic...we Chinese knew how to manage our enemies no matter how long is the list since the warren state period...we have proceded eliminate china's enemy one by one through out the history...we are not stupid as Indians to provok them all toghter

You Chinese are bad at managing enemies. In the first place you should not have created a long list of enemies. Let us see how many you can fight and for how long

kill us with dehydration ? Check this map again ,

india-hillrangesandrivers.jpg

pLEASE CHECK this map again .

Now dont tell me i have to teach how to read maps .:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Unless you claim to be GOD that you don't need to drink...try no to drink for a day..then come to tell me how much are you willing to pay for water then we evil Chinese will name a price for you

Did not I support you? :what:

1. USA
2. India
3. Japan
4. South Korea
5. Australia
6. Vietnam
7. Singapore

All of those countries (apart from India) are our largest trading partners.

And obviously, not one single one of them has declared us as an enemy (apart from India). :lol: On the contrary, they all call for more cooperation with us.

Here, let us look at a neutral source:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Global Peace Index, China is ranked as being FAR more peaceful than India. :rofl:

And obviously, not one single one of them has declared us as an enemy (apart from India). :lol:

According to the Global Peace Index, China is ranked as being FAR more peaceful than India. :rofl:

No country declares another has enemy you just need to follow international politics to see what is happening .:rofl:

Byw , what is the purpose of peace index here.

kill us with dehydration ? Check this map again ,

india-hillrangesandrivers.jpg

pLEASE CHECK this map again .

Now dont tell me i have to teach how to read maps .:lol:

You have nothing to teach me, Ganga is good to start with...Indian sacre river that 400+ millions are depend on it, if we evil Chinese need to block any tributary rivers that contribute 1% to 5% of Ganga rivers than you Indians will be on panick mode.

And obviously, not one single one of them has declared us as an enemy (apart from India). :lol: On the contrary, they all call for more cooperation with us.

Neither did India declared China its enemy, but every country in the list thinks of China as a threat

Even back in 1962, when the USA and the USSR were both openly our enemies, they still refused to even acknowledge India's begging for help.

Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India

That was even after we directly fought against the USA during the Korean war, and also when we were in the middle of the worst famine in our history, from 1959-1961.

Today... China and the USA have the biggest bilateral economic relationship in the world. With even top American officials like Kissinger openly calling for a "G-2" between China and America. :lol:

If they refused to answer your pleading even in 1962 when they were openly our enemies, and we were at the very weakest point in our history... Then what do you think will happen now? :azn:

You Chinese are bad at managing enemies. In the first place you should not have created a long list of enemies. Let us see how many you can fight and for how long

Sure we know how to manage our enemies that's why we survive for millenium. Some enemies are natural, some enemies are created because of conflit of interest, some are troublemaker that we have to deal constantly with...when you add up all of them it's a list...we Chinese are not Indian that stick the head in sand...we negociate by word and by force if necessary.

As I said you Indians are pathetic...we chinese rarely take two enemies at once...we rather wait until one is about to die and the other is suffer periodically with a sickness as 1962 before we decide to strike...so to answer your question about how many you can fight and for how long, it's up to us to decide when, who and where...India is a good one to start with.

Even back in 1962, when the USA and the USSR were both openly our enemies, they still refused to even acknowledge India's begging for help.

Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India

That was even after we directly fought against the USA during the Korean war, and also when we were in the middle of the worst famine in our history, from 1959-1961.

Today... China and the USA have the biggest bilateral economic relationship in the world. With even top American officials like Kissinger openly calling for a "G-2" between China and America. :lol:

If they refused to answer your pleading even in 1962 when they were openly our enemies, and we were at the very weakest point in our history... Then what do you think will happen now? :azn:

Neither would India ask for any help. Remember, this is not 62. India alone is more than enough for China

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Sure we know how to manage our enemies that's why we survive for millenium. Some enemies are natural, some enemies are created because of conflit of interest, some are troublemaker that we have to deal constantly with...when you add up all of them it's a list...we Chinese are not Indian that stick the head in sand...we negociate by word and by force if necessary.

As I said you Indians are pathetic...we chinese rarely take two enemies at once...we rather wait until one is about to die and the other is suffer periodically with a sickness as 1962 before we decide to strike...so to answer your question about how many you can fight and for how long, it's up to us to decide when, who and where...India is a good one to start with.

If what you say about your Chinese diplomacy is true, then how come China as a long list of enemies?

Back
Top Bottom