What's new

China raid alert at 20 spots from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Indian Army has identified as many as 20 sensitive spots from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) which are likely to witness border incursions and transgressions by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army once the winter is over and the snow melts, sources in the security establishment said.

“With the LAC becoming the new LoC, the army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) are sending reinforcements to these 20 spots in the wake of intelligence inputs that the PLA is planning fresh incursions,” said a security official attached to the Intelligence Bureau.

Indian and Chinese troops have been locked in a face-off at multiple points in Ladakh — the Depsang Plains, the Pangong Lake and Hot Springs — since May and eight rounds of military talks have failed to break the deadlock. The PLA has altered the unmarked LAC at these friction points and is estimated to have taken over close to 1,000sqkm of India-claimed territory.

“Considering the ground situation and palpable tension along the LAC, the Indian Army does not want to further lose territory to the PLA. Intelligence reports have suggested that the Chinese troops are planning incursions at the 20 sensitive spots inside India-claimed lines once the winter is over,” said the security official. “Both the army and the ITBP are building new border posts and are also planning to bolster operational and infrastructure capabilities at these 20 spots along the LAC to prevent any such incursion,” the official added.

Some of these sensitive spots had witnessed border incursions by the PLA in the past. An ITBP official said that in the wake of the ongoing impasse between the two sides, disputes at these 20 spots were likely to arise because of differences in perception of the LAC.

“Both sides often accuse each other of transgression and intrusion but such incidents come down drastically during winter in the snow-covered Himalayan region. The latest intelligence report has hinted at possible Chinese incursion and transgression at these 20 spots, which is alarming. The army is deliberating key strategic deployment to fortify our positions,” the ITBP official said.

Impossible for India to tackle PLA on Ladhak border areas where 2 front war is totally out of question unless India is looking for total defeat.

India's goanna exhaust herself mentally before the physical exhaustion...
The Chinese know the art of warfare.
1608753604176.png

In fact it's not good for India, more burden on the finances, more frontiers to worry about, more enemies, and more wear and tear of equipment.

Same applies to China as well. You can afford it doesn't mean you should start opening fronts left and right. Lol
China has forced India to develop the North at speed and thats rare thing for a Indian govt. Not good long term policy when you not going to do anything but sit at border.
You are slowly showing the security gaps and the security holes in our defence.
And India is improving them.
I would rate China as a moron country 4 long term defence strategy. Its like China is here as a teacher to slowly teach India how to improve .You should be worried as this is the last thing you want to teach your enemy .
I think you're using Sun Taso or whatever in reverse order . Lol

Same applies to China as well. You can afford it doesn't mean you should start opening fronts left and right. Lol

It's attrition warfare:

The sustained process of wearing down an opponent so as to force their physical collapse through continuous losses in personnel, equipment and supplies or to wear them down to such an extent that their will to fight collapses.​

India beefing up birder is not good 4 China also.

Personally I'd say it's the opposite.

The problem for India, but not China, is that it has a war brewing on two or three fronts. It's having a hard enough time keeping Kashmir under lock down and engaging Pakistan on the LOC.

China doesn't need to allocate its entire force only a small portion of it to engage India. Because of China's superior armaments and infrastructure along the border it also means that India needs a larger force to try and contain the Chinese threat while they are constantly being engaged on the LOC by Pakistan.

So the burden on the PLA is far less not just because they are a wealthier economy that can sustain the costs but because Pakistan is there already engaging the bulk of India's forces in the region.

Personally I have my own views on this conflict, what China is attempting to accomplish and how it might play out.

It's attrition warfare:

The sustained process of wearing down an opponent so as to force their physical collapse through continuous losses in personnel, equipment and supplies or to wear them down to such an extent that their will to fight collapses.​

Personally I'd say it's the opposite.

The problem for India, but not China, is that it has a war brewing on two or three fronts. It's having a hard enough time keeping Kashmir under lock down and engaging Pakistan on the LOC.

China doesn't need to allocate its entire force only a small portion of it to engage India. Because of China's superior armaments and infrastructure along the border it also means that India needs a larger force to try and contain the Chinese threat while they are constantly being engaged on the LOC by Pakistan.

So the burden on the PLA is far less not just because they are a wealthier economy that can sustain the costs but because Pakistan is there already engaging the bulk of India's forces in the region.

Personally I have my own views on this conflict, what China is attempting to accomplish and how it might play out.

I agree with your assessment 4 this year.

What India is forced to do Right now:

Now India is building bridges tunnels and roads.
They are supplying huge amount of Material means gaining logistics expertise and the deficiencies that they are facing .(Knowing on paper and having face it is totally different ball game)
And our system is that unless forced to do we don't improve i bet new vehicles will be bought and old one improved.
To store ammo i bet that they are building ammo dumps as well.

Now tell me what China has that India can't have in next 5yrs?
India will match China in logistics support very easily cause all the road rail building hardware is already available in India. They just need to shift it and have already been done at great speed.

You see there no critical engine technology required to match China on borders. Only thing is more soldiers required, but India can afford the attrition rate , we are not us.
And believe me in future better clothes will come as well locally, as this is not a high tech technology if orders r in bulk private players will jump in to sell it.

I see more benefits long term to India with short term huge money loss. So yes ur assessment is quite right 4 next 5yrs but I don't see China gaining as much India gaining.
Of course I'm not denying territory lost, it's a shame India will carry in future generations as well once bhakt mania is over.

Impossible for India to tackle PLA on Ladhak border areas where 2 front war is totally out of question unless India is looking for total defeat.

Even some Skirmish took place in Burma Sector !!! 3 Fronts Indian Armed Forces are standing !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!
You do know that every move India makes China has to reciprocate ? Lol

Chinese Military demands are heart aching as Dead Chinese Soldiers be buried in Pakistan Military Controlled Kashmir Valley !!! Indian Side said no !!! Why Cant Chinese Military Command takes the Dead Bodies of Chinese Soldiers !!!

India beefing up birder is not good 4 China also.

Chinese Military - Air Force Squadrons have increased in Northern Regions - Skardu , again this is the problem !!!

Only party I see benefiting hugely is Pakistan. China is just plain stupid don't mind my saying. You should learn from pak a thing or 2 .

Pakistan Military giving Air Bases to Chinese Military is understandable !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom