What's new

China provides nuclear protection for Ukraine

xhw1986

Reaction score
Country
Norway
U8929P27T1D753641F3DT20131209082900.jpg

December 9 (DZH AAFN) --

China promised to provide nuclear safety guarantee to Ukraine in a strategic partnership statement of the two countries, Xinhua News Agency reported.

The statement said China promised unconditionally not to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine, a non-nuclear country, and would provide the country with safety guarantee when it was invaded by or threatened by nuclear weapons.

At the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych paid a state visit to China from December 3 to 6.

English:
China promises to provide nuclear safety guarantee to Ukraine China Hot Topics

Chinese:
中乌联合声明:中国承诺向乌克兰提供核安全保证|乌克兰|核保护|核武器_新浪军事

Video:

Last edited:
Yanukovich's prostitution is all encompassing lol.

one more jewel in china's foreign policy :cheesy:...looks like they wont sleep until they make every country their enemy.

one more jewel in china's foreign policy :cheesy:...looks like they wont sleep until they make every country their enemy.
China need to protect its assets globally...

there is higher chance that russia will threaten ukraine(not US) and chinese will not really go against russia.
I believe russia needs to cooperate with china together. Russia cant risk conflict with China, neither can China.

Last edited:
China need to protect its assets globally...

I believe russia needs to cooperate with china together. Russia cant risk conflict with China, neither can China.
what exactly does the deal cover??have any idea?does it say that china nukes the country which nukes ukraine??

Last edited:
except that they never take adequate but much larger steps to do so.in this case nucalear!

what exactly does the deal cover??have any idea?does it say that china nukes the country which nukes ukraine??

I need to go out now, we can discuss it later.

Guys this is all political.
Yanukovich can't say openly he went to sold the state, half the funds from the sale will ofcourse end up in private coffers, the other half will go for bribes in 2015 elections, so he has to throw some bone to the average Ukrainian.

Back
Top Bottom