What's new

China provides nuclear protection for Ukraine

China need to protect its assets globally...

I believe russia needs to cooperate with china together. Russia cant risk conflict with China, neither can China.

I think you need understand one thing... china can't risk conflict with Russia... china will loose more than Russia...

This news cant be true,Janukoviych is a Russian pawn.
Maybe a symbolic agreement.

Russia won't nuke Ukraine. When USSR break up, Ukraine gives up it's nuclear weapons to Russia , Russia guarantee Ukraine's safety.

Ukraine got assurance of nuclear safety both from US and Russia. What China promised is just a symbolic addition. Anyway it's the first time that China practices the nuclear protection policy. Maybe we would offer it to Bangladesh or Sri Lanka...

there is higher chance that russia will threaten ukraine(not US) and chinese will not really go against russia.

It depends on what level of cooperation they are with Ukraine.
Chinese are reliable partners if they come to trust you and see you as a friend ,they stood with us in 1968 and through their help we avoided a russian invasion.(they've mobilised troops and informed the russians that they will immediately go to war if they invade Romania)

Tnx China.:china::D

Ukraine is one of the most important strategic and business partner with China. They rent their land to China for farming. Sold some of their most important technology like propulsion(aeronautic and marine) to China.

China lend Ukraine 7 billion loans.

Ukraine's balls are squeezed by both US_Nato and Russia who are the cause of splitting the country up
It is a catch-22 for the Ukrainian government whichever party in power when the west holds the prospect of their economy and Russia their source of energy.

Cozying up to China is a wise choice.

I believe Russia is not India. Russians have different genes.
sure, I never said russians are like Indians... or like american or chinese? russians are not even like western european.

And what if the US threatens Ukraine!

Russia takes care of USA.

sure, I never said russians are like Indians... or like american or chinese? russians are not even like western european.

Thats why they think differently.

And what if the US threatens Ukraine!

Russia takes care of USA.

Thats why they think differently.
sure, I think they think different from korean and japanse too. I agree with you 100 %

Ukraine is one of the most important strategic and business partner with China. They rent their land to China for farming. Sold some of their most important technology like propulsion(aeronautic and marine) to China.

China lend Ukraine 7 billion loans.

Ukraine proved to be wise by signing this deal.

sure, I think they think different from korean an japanse too.

Not everyone is incredible, nor does everyone want to be so!

Back
Top Bottom