What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Chopper in the picture is a Z-19. This is Z-10 :

c2.jpg
i think this picture he taken from here which describes it to be z10

Kamov responsable del diseño del helicoptero Z-10 - Taringa!

Its a gift and a testimony of our friendship. Do not worry about the money part.
Long Live pak China friendship ....:china::pakistan:

Thats what a good drug pusher always says.
I know it is painful for you to digest this news ..........but dont show your pain publically mate .... control it

I dont think so coz pakistan is not very big purchaser of Weapons ... we have got limited resources but this heli is great addition ...

The Z-10s, designed primarily for anti-tank missions with secondary air-to-air capabilities, will reportedly be added to the Pakistan Army aviation fleet and be deployed in the ongoing fight against terrorism in the country. The helicopter is said to be capable of targeting the enemy in the air or on the ground with a range of 3-4 kilometers without appearing on radar.

Z -10 is a good attack heli.Enough for anti terrorism operation and anti tank capabilities.If PA is impressed with that system they will soon replace Cobra with Z 10.But that will lost one opportunity of Russian to grab that heli market.

I am sure ,even if you have small resources attack heli fleet is an essential item of PA .So they will purchase more of this item .

The Z-10s, designed primarily for anti-tank missions with secondary air-to-air capabilities, will reportedly be added to the Pakistan Army aviation fleet and be deployed in the ongoing fight against terrorism in the country. The helicopter is said to be capable of targeting the enemy in the air or on the ground with a range of 3-4 kilometers without appearing on radar.

These Helis are not For Terrorists as Terrorists wont use Tanks but it is for india and also Terrorists has no air capabilities so it is 100% for india ........... @Beast :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BREAKING ! CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN
چین نے4کلومیٹرتک دشمن کوریڈار میں آئے بغیرنشانہ بنانیوالاہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کودیدیا
334427-Helicopter-1425686997-653-640x480.jpg

جدید لڑاکا ہیلی کاپٹروں کو پاکستان آرمی ایوی ایشن فلیٹ میں شامل کیاجائیگا. فوٹو: فائل

اسلام آباد: چین نے ایک جدیدذی 10ہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کے حوالے کردیاہے جبکہ اس طرح کے دومزیدہیلی کاپٹراس سال پاکستان کودیدیے جائیں گے۔

باخبرذرائع کے مطابق چین نے پاکستان کویہ ہیلی کاپٹرتحفہ کے طور پر دیا ہے۔ ان جدید لڑاکا ہیلی کاپٹروں کو پاکستان آرمی ایوی ایشن فلیٹ میں شامل کیاجائیگا اورانہیں دہشتگردی کیخلاف جاری کارروائیوں میں استعمال کیا جائیگا،ہیلی کاپٹرمیں یہ صلاحیت بھی شامل ہے کہ یہ 3سے 4کلومیٹرکے فاصلے سے دشمن کو’’رڈار‘‘ کی نظرمیں آئے بغیرکامیابی سے نشانہ بناسکتاہے۔

چین نے4کلومیٹرتک دشمن کوریڈار میں آئے بغیرنشانہ بنانیوالاہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کودیدیا – ایکسپریس اردو

@haman10 @Frosty @Full Moon @fawwaxs @DRaisinHerald @usernameless @GreenFalcon @Maira La @Malik Abdullah @Desert Fox @Frogman @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Mahmoud_EGY @BLACK EAGLE @Tunisian Marine Corps @Doritos11 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @Akheilos @dexter @Slav Defence @sur @XenoEnsi-14 @TankMan @DESERT FIGHTER @p100 @BDforever @hunter_hunted @Mav3rick @rockstar08 @asad71 @Major Sam @Faizan Memon @Spy Master @ozzy22 @Manticore @war khan @ShowGun @Afridistan @Razia Sultana @madmusti @ghazaliy2k @KingMamba @Khalid Newazi @Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @jaiind @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357

@Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus
Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
There's already a thread on this! Here....Pakistan Got 1st Z10 from China.

:lol: Yes, those gunship will hunt down Indian intruder into Kashmir and turn them into minced meat.

Let them use that weapon.Then we can talk about hunting capability and others.

pa should test them to their very limits use them on talibitches
its a good anti tank heli with hj10 it can hit tanks as far as 10 km away
if they like it they should go for it i dont trust russians anyway

Z -10 is a good attack heli.Enough for anti terrorism operation and anti tank capabilities.If PA is impressed with that system they will soon replace Cobra with Z 10.But that will lost one opportunity of Russian to grab that heli market.

I am sure ,even if you have small resources attack heli fleet is an essential item of PA .So they will purchase more of this item .

it would be good addition .. but still i think this will not effect pakistan and Russia relations .... as even recently china has given noc to pakistan to purchase the engines of JF17 directly from Russia as it would be cost effective for pakistan .

There's already a thread on this! Here....Pakistan Got 1st Z10 from China.
yes i missed that one ... just found out now ... but still i think that one has got no link or source sir

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom