What's new

China Pressures Pakistan to Crack down on Uighur separatists

Is there gang violence in Karachi at an unprecedented level than seen during last decade? He stopped his empire in India and build it in Pakistan. If you are unwilling to acknowledge the drawbacks of letting a criminal build his criminal empire then I won't bother explaining it to you. I don't want my posts getting deleted for "flaming" when I put across uncomfortable opinion.

The gang violence has nothing to do with Dawood. The issue is not of drawbacks(which you in your blind hatred did not even read that I had acknowledged) but rather of whether Dawood has caused the damage you claim.
Instead, Dawood has used Pakistan to make his rather large amount of black money white.. he rumoured to be VERY legal in his business here. No criminal activity, straight forward legal investments.If anything, Dubai and other African states have greater criminal activity for his empire than Pakistan.

The rest of your post is a feel good rant.

1. Whose fault is it that Pakistan built terror modules in their own country? And Pakistanis could not control the Taliban in Afghanistan. They dared too much and US gave them a reality check.

2. There are no "part diplomats part spies". There are spies under various government cover and has diplomatic immunity. They are based in their countries embassy.

3. TTP hates Pakistan because they think of you as a traitor who sold out their faith for US dollars. Hard to blame them. You raised the Taliban and later you betrayed them.

4. Arabs don't give a damn about Kashmir. The sooner you realise this the better. They don't care about Palestinians who are fellow Arabs, what will they care about Kashmiris?

As I mentioned before(and even in the post you quoted..but blind hatred has no cure).

1. Your opinion, my opinion is already out there. Your opinion has emotion in it. mine does not

2. I laughed at this one. What was the point of this? Grammar Nazi? Control your emotions or I will kick you out of this thread

3. Sure, that is one of the reasons.

4. Not all Arabs do, some do.. less about Kashmir alone.. and more about their ideology. Their hopes are to use some of these militant wings for anti-Iran/Shia activities.

so talking about kashmir is pure bussiness nothing to do with muslims ????

about India , it is obvious that a section of funding to outfits which are fighting against Pak state comes from India. As far i can think of India wants to keep Pakistan occupied with internal mess and potentially weaken the Pakistani State, so that Pakistan have little resources and time to act against India......if u might had noticed .....after Mumbai Attacks .....not many serious attacks happened in India .....where as only after Mumbai Attacks , condition of Pakistan took a dip.

there is no point talking about USA ......they can even attack peaceful countries like Bhutan and convince the world that its for their safety.....thats what is our america .

I know India is a poor country with lots of problem ranging from extremism , poverty , health , education .......but India doesnot play with religious emotions of people for personal gains.........

Absolutely, what makes you think that Pakistan's Kashmir effort has anything to do with the Kashmiri's themselves? It has to do with water reserves and avoiding strategic encirclement.

i hope @AsianUnion could see this post :partay:

@Engineer saad

Anybody should. Look, its as basic as anything.. do you think there was any precedent other than taking over the land for India taking over Junagardh state had in any actual reasoning the need for Hindu Muslim majority areas and more do with the pointless idea of a section of Pakistan sitting in the middle of India?

Yea, keep telling yourself that gang violence has got nothing to do with the presence of an imported gangster. :cheesy:

LOL! I don't have any hatred in my comments but I guess you are too prejudiced to think otherwise. And Dawood is the single most powerful gangster in Pakistan unless you are trying to hint that other gangsters in Pakistan enjoy government protection. What is the term they use in Karachi for the extortion racket, bhatta? Check on who has the largest extortion racket in Pakistan. He is doing crimes in Pakistan not India. But for an enlightened soul like you that is not harming Pakistan but merely my "biased opinion".

Dawood would not dare even pick somebody's pocket in Dubai. His hands will be chopped off or something terrible like that would happen. South Asian muslims are little better than coolies for the elitist Arabs. For them Dawood is another immigrant coolie. And he does not enjoy the political protection in Africa that he does in Pakistan.

Pakistani protectors are willing to turn a blind eye to his crime nexus because they think of him as a weapon. For your info the Dawood crime network in India is dead and buried - literally.

Then there is no discussion with you on this pointless avenue. You do not live in this country and your opinion is based on your prejudiced understanding. Any further discussion on this matter is closed.

1. Whose fault is it that Pakistan built terror modules in their own country? And Pakistanis could not control the Taliban in Afghanistan. They dared too much and US gave them a reality check.

2. There are no "part diplomats part spies". There are spies under various government cover and has diplomatic immunity. They are based in their countries embassy.

3. TTP hates Pakistan because they think of you as a traitor who sold out their faith for US dollars. Hard to blame them. You raised the Taliban and later you betrayed them.

4. Arabs don't give a damn about Kashmir. The sooner you realise this the better. They don't care about Palestinians who are fellow Arabs, what will they care about Kashmiris?

Seems like your monthly hormonal surge called periods buddy. Better make some sense rather than postings that make you look like a fool in front of us and specially your own sensible peers in this thread.

Seems like your monthly hormonal surge called periods buddy. Better make some sense rather than postings that make you look like a fool in front of us and specially your own sensible peers in this thread.

What is with this Pakistani habit of trying out personal attacks when they lose a debate? :laugh:

I wish my periods were that powerful to cause half of Pakistan to embroil in a civil war, waste billions of dollars in the same war and lose thousands of Pakistani lives as a result of the war. But it is the TTP doing all that.

Pakistan gambled by placing its bets on muslim extremist groups hoping they will act against India. Turns out they not only hate you but Pakistan never had any control whatsoever. Now the so-called all weather ally of Pakistan is losing patience and demanding that Pakistan take on the Uighurs and Pakistan has no option but to comply.

All these failures point to the lack of Pakistani strategic vision. And I will keep pointing that out. You feel bad about facts then it is not my problem. Feel free to do as you like.

What is with this Pakistani habit of trying out personal attacks when they lose a debate? :laugh:

I wish my periods were that powerful to cause half of Pakistan to embroil in a civil war, waste billions of dollars in the same war and lose thousands of Pakistani lives as a result of the war. But it is the TTP doing all that.

Pakistan gambled by placing its bets on muslim extremist groups hoping they will act against India. Turns out they not only hate you but Pakistan never had any control whatsoever. Now the so-called all weather ally of Pakistan is losing patience and demanding that Pakistan take on the Uighurs and Pakistan has no option but to comply.

All these failures point to the lack of Pakistani strategic vision. And I will keep pointing that out. You feel bad about facts then it is not my problem. Feel free to do as you like.

Personal attacks? What have you been doing all this time in this thread - pretending to be saint or some intellectual? You are just one more low life Indian Hindu fanatic troll who joins PDF to insult Pakistan with biased and bigot views without any evidence. You heard that.

Personal attacks? What have you been doing all this time in this thread - pretending to be saint or some intellectual? You are just one more low life Indian Hindu fanatic troll who joins PDF to insult Pakistan with biased and bigot views without any evidence. You heard that.

There must be a critical flaw in the Pakistani education system when even the literate Pakistanis fail to comprehend very simple English sentences. Just when did I make any "personal attack" in this thread? If you, or any other Pakistani, cannot understand an English sentence then please ask what it means before jumping to conclusions.

I am not a saint nor an intellectual. I just happen to post facts which disturbs your fabric of illusion and you feel upset. If you cannot digest opposite views in a discussion then it is my strong advice that you refrain from taking part in conversations instead of hurling baseless accusations at others.

This "low life Indian Hindu fanatic troll" did not order Pakistan to dig its own grave by investing in jihadi groups. Blame your own Pakistani establishment for their strategic failures instead of blaming some Hindu on the internet. And I think the evidence speaks for itself when your trusted "ally" China demands you to act against Uighurs hiding inside Pakistan. But for you that is again the fault of a Hindu if he points out the obvious.

You are just an obnoxious insecure guy who cannot tolerate diverse views. I will keep pointing out that it is Pakistan's stupidity that has put Pakistan in the mess it finds today. You got a problem with that then deal with it.

..................:blah::blah::argh::argh::argh::blah::blah::blah:

You were given very sensible replies but out of your hindu trolling nature and fanaticism you kept on munching your stinky curries which you call diverse views. Look Bollywood hero! you need to focus on your hormonal surge as well as focus building toilets inside homes first, otherwise your jerks will be more of ammonia flux, na na na, don't get offended! This is serious than your insecure whining and chest thumping. Now shoo...!

They stated so without any credible facts and evidence to back up their claims, and their own military commander in Afghanistan contradicted the report when he argued (days after news of the Pentagon Report broke) that Pakistani military operations in Waziristan had "fractured the Haqqani network".

No it is not.

The Iranians have themselves been accused of supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan and the Iraqi insurgents during the US occupation, not to mention their long lasting support for Hamas and Hezbollah, so please, try to use a more credible example next time.

They are not "all" making the same statement.

Utter BS - what exactly is this claim based on?

Do you even know what a dirty bomb is? Pakistani nuclear weapons technology went past the "dirty bomb" phase in the eighties. Even the bomb and centrifuge designs AQ Khan peddled to the Iranians and North Koreans were outdated by several decades.

No you really have demonstrated how poorly you understand Pakistan and the region - the "slow transfer of power" over the last few years has been from the military to the government, and there is no "official sanction of radical sections of ISI handlers of Jihadi gangs" except for the paranoid, conspiracy laden, fevered imaginations of many in the West and India.

just saying no does not change what is. I can sympathise with your not wanting to accept these realities.

on the nuclear stuff you did not understand what I said. the jihadi gang by definition is too stupid and cannot steal or operate nuclear weapons like you seem to be imagining based on one too many movies. they can however grab dirty material and create issues in populated areas.

and what's with your head in the sand attitude about transfer of power in Pakistan? your government has had to make public reversal of commitments after the army objected on a few occasions. read the papers

Last edited:
You were given very sensible replies but out of your hindu trolling nature and fanaticism you kept on munching your stinky curries which you call diverse views. Look Bollywood hero! you need to focus on your hormonal surge as well as focus building toilets inside homes first, otherwise your jerks will be more of ammonia flux, na na na, don't get offended! This is serious than your insecure whining and chest thumping. Now shoo...!

Maybe personal attacks count as sensible replies in your Pakistani culture. Not so with civilised societies.

Your problem is you can't understand English and I don't speak Pakistani-English. There is nothing wrong in my statements and the fact that you could not refute even one of my claims is proof that you lack proper knowledge. Your rants about Hindu, trolling, fanaticism only highlights your abject failure.

Keep living in your toilet which you call home. It is not for me to mock the mentally challenged like you. And while you recover from your shock at getting hammered by an Indian you might want to watch the latest Bollywood movie playing in Pakistan for a quick recovery.

Then there is no discussion with you on this pointless avenue. You do not live in this country and your opinion is based on your prejudiced understanding. Any further discussion on this matter is closed.

You are right. Pakistan supporting jihadi groups is indeed a pointless avenue but they have closed further discussion on the matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom