What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

BULLSHI!!!!!!

They just want access to Gwadar, china wants ports.
Ask yourself two questions
The most important trade route for China???
Where can there naval ships refuel and resupply????

If you still dont get it, i dont know what will.
Maybe you are meant to be ruled.
And using Pak navy to counter India... Just as US used Pakistan to counter soviet influence.

There was a talk where they said China might lease its aircraft carrier to Pakistan, to counter Indian influence. That way China can focus with the pacific.

"Yep, that makes sense for both China and Pakistan. Pakistan, with Liaoning, can definitely counterbalance India's dominance of the Indian Ocean region, without China actually needing to have a carrier presence in the region themselves. That's not to say that China wouldn't send carriers there in the future but I doubt they would want to ruffle India unnecessarily."

"Strategic Liaoning lease has been on my mind for a while. Pakistan and China will have a joint Naval policy for the Arabian sea as Chinese oil will be transported through it. Pakistan Navy with carrier capability can secure not only the Arabian sea but also play a huge role in Indian ocean through the string of pearls"

This is what I said earlier, China very much needs Pakistan Gawadar, to supply its western provinces. It cuts the distance by thousands of km.

And then we have people saying "china has absolutely no interest in Pakistan and does not seek any return of favor," to which I'd say, look at Japan giving us so much money yet they do not ask for our ports or support them against China.

maybe we both have a bad government,but atleast you should truth it on this.Try not to be sad and think too much,brother,nobody want to be hurt.sorry for my poor english.
I'm sad for how some people are ruining Pakistan. They're to blame for millions of poor Pakistanis. They like the continuation of old policies which has ruined Pakistan. When met with facts, they run away or say something really silly.

I wouldn't call these uneducated. It's like our finance minister having accounting degree. Anyone who comes up at PDF thinks he's a foreign expert and if you disagree with them, they'll call you Indian or worse.

But hey, that's why India has progressed. Who can deny Indian visas? Look at how diplomatic relationships are handled. Here an american kills people and is freed while look at the case of the indian gov't worker who was freed and landed in India. This is the power Pakistan needs. And it comes through independence rather than 'give us money, do anything with our nation'

Last edited:
And using Pak navy to counter India... Just as US used Pakistan to counter soviet influence.

There was a talk where they said China might lease its aircraft carrier to Pakistan, to counter Indian influence. That way China can focus with the pacific.

This is what I said earlier, China very much needs Pakistan Gawadar, to supply its western provinces. It cuts the distance by thousands of km.

I'm sad for how some people are ruining Pakistan. They're to blame for millions of poor Pakistanis. I wouldn't call these uneducated. It's like our finance minister having accounting degree.

Anyone who comes up at PDF thinks he's a foreign expert and if you disagree with them, they'll call you Indian or worse.

But hey, that's why India has progressed. Who can deny Indian visas? Look at how diplomatic relationships are handled. Here an american kills people and is freed while look at the case of the indian gov't worker who was freed and landed in India. This is the power Pakistan needs. And it comes through independence rather than 'give us money, do anything with our nation'
you take youselft as weak,you dont believe yourself and everyting.nobody like a desperate man except your enemy.why you dont believe there are no reson china need to hurt you.

you take youselft as weak,you dont believe yourself and everyting.nobody like a desperate man except your enemy.why you dont believe there are no reson china need to hurt you.
are you saying pakistan is weak or i'm weak?

apple and orange.most chinese just eye money,nothing more,but those educated people know the relationship with PK.
Yeah right, that is why they are monitored 24/7 by chinese government and even their visa fees is higher compared to what Indians pays as visa fees,some special relationship with PK that is..

It is not in cards, I don't think border disputes can be settled so easily. Both are big powers and clashing for bigger role to play. China will not step back from its claim from Arunachal and neither India as this will question the dignity and power show of both the countries.

Aksai Chin also not easy to defend and no need to defend for itself garbage no one really want but as everyone know just a little bit west of it there are strategic things located.

You are not making sense. Let's just end the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom