What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

Technically - Pakistan stabbed itself without reading the fine print or knowing its allies. Much like it is doing with CPEC and China.

No one said SEATO was for India, yet Pakistan assumed so - Kennedy reached out to India well before the 65 war to combat against China and the democratic government sanctions were applied equally on the conflict - not the US fault that Pakistan went into misadventures in Kashmir and had a majority of US equipment. Same with 71, Nixon did send an aircraft carrier and things were hot but the USSR was stronger and in the case of China said it would outright attack it in case it tried to help and so on.

Even with the pressler amendment , the US state policy was to not let any country acquire a nuclear weapon that could threaten its primary ally including Israel - Pakistan knew this and still went ahead with the program.

As far as China is concerned, it had much to gain by creating the ally in Pakistan and while CPEC was a bad loan and should never have been taken - but China did not force Pakistan into it, Pakistanis didn’t bother(or more likely the decision makers are/were ignorant or unqualified or more likely corrupt and were to profit) to read the fine print and started regretting it.

Transactional relationships are transactional relationships. I am not criticizing China, I am validating the criticism they have of Pakistanis getting upset at CPEC and other things.

The Chinese have realized that they have a the situation of “Better to have a smart enemy than a foolish friend” in Pakistan. But since it is a long relationship and it has helped them land tighter relationships with the middle east and elsewhere, they are now just stringing it along.

Depends - on the some. Keep in mind, the some are focused on pushing the better some either out of Pakistan , oppressed or finish them entirely so they can continue to rule
You've described exactly what annoys me about Pakistanis.

Honestly, my words aren't even a criticism of China, but rather a criticism of Pakistanis and their foolish notions of international relations.

The Chinese are 100% stringing along Pakistan, and Pakistanis are too immature to realize it, like teenager loser boys who come from broken homes who see a pretty girl that's feels pity for them so treats them like a pet; The Chinese treat Pakistan like a pet.

Last edited:
Why are you targeting a mosque if a peaceful Chinese Muslim community???

How should Chinese people be treated in response to this across the world?

They are building mosques not targeting them. This mosque was expanded illigally so it needed to be shut.

Just talking about the facts. What triggered you? Because the Uyghurs support Israel and India?
You aren't, you're making things up and changing the subject.

Lol

The Chinese members on PDF are the ones getting triggered. I made a comment, y'all got offended enough to gang up on me.

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Even your attempts to troll are shit.

You clearly don't understand the differences between blocking rhetoric strait of Malacca and the Persian Gulf, or the issues that the US would face doing so.

Listen, it's okay not to know what you're talking about, but the height of foolishness to pretend you do and get called out for it.

Just a hint for you, how many nations near the Persian Gulf that exist depend on the Persian Gulf for trade would tolerate a closure?

Compare that To the nation's near the strait of Malacca almost all of whom are US allies.

You'll get how ridiculous your comment is when you realize this simple fact.

Nice try trying to change the subject.

This is why you and the Chinese PDF members do when you get called out. You change the subject and gang up on the one guy making a simple observation y'all don't like.

Lmao

Nope, nice try again trying to put words into my mouth and trying to change the subject.

Not gonna let you do it.

Stick to the subject, and stop with this pathetic attempt.
Emmm A few days ago, Bangladeshi netizens also believed that they could blockade the Malacca.... I really want to know how you blocked it?

You've described exactly what annoys me about Pakistanis.

Honestly, my words aren't even a criticism of China, but rather a criticism of Pakistanis and their foolish notions of international relations.

The Chinese are 100% stringing along Pakistan, and Pakistanis are too immature to realize it, like teenager loswr boys who come from broken homes who see a pretty girl that's feels pity for them so treats them like a pet; The Chinese treat Pakistan like a pet.

The typical publications of Pakistan's Muhajir neo-liberal media. "China is not really a friend. India is the real friend."

@renhai @beijingwalker Don't take this Muhajir troll seriously. The Muhajirs are Indian migrants in Pakistan that are still struggling with their identity.

Their upper class consists of pro-Indian/Bangladeshi zeolots in order to discredit the Punjabis and Pakistani society in general/

His posts have nothing to do with Pakistanis. You'll find plenty of Muhajir trolls in the Pakistani media and on PDF such as PakFactor and other Muhajir neo-liberal trolls.

Don't let these retards fool you. While they crave for Indian influence in Pakistan, their middle and lower classes are full of Muslim radicals.

You should look up how these goons eradicated non-Muslims from Pakistan upon their arrival from India or how they lobbied for Shariah law in the 60s and 70s before they turned into neo-liberals in the 80s.

A confused insecure people.

The typical publications of Pakistan's Muhajir neo-liberal media. "China is not really a friend. India is the real friend."
Nah, you're just falling for the same propaganda our parents fell for. This time instead of the US being a friend and ally, it's China being a friend and ally.

You heard @ZeEa5KPul and @beijingwalker this relationship is transactional, the whole "friendship" angle doesn't actually exist.

If you got beef, take it up with them, but they're Chinese so you won't.

Emmm A few days ago, Bangladeshi netizens also believed that they could blockade the Malacca.... I really want to know how you blocked it?
The US of A, along with its regional allies are enough to do so.

But I'm sure you're gonna deny this very well know fact, which is one of the biggest reasons why China even leased the Gwadar port and is building roads from their to mainland China.

But I'm sure you're gonna deny this very well know fact, which is one of the biggest reasons why China even leased the Gwadar port and is building roads from their to mainland China.

What beef do I have with them? That a bunch of Uyghurs are butt-hurt for not getting anymore privileges?

Why is that my problem? Is this about me or a Muhajir who's still struggling with loyalty to his country of origin or his adopted country?

What has China done to harm Pakistan? Absolutely nothing.

@renhai @beijingwalker Don't take this Muhajir troll seriously. The Muhajirs are Indian migrants in Pakistan that are still struggling with their identity.

Their upper class consists of pro-Indian/Bangladeshi zeolots in order to discredit the Punjabis and Pakistani society in general/

His posts have nothing to do with Pakistanis. You'll find plenty of Muhajir trolls in the Pakistani media and on PDF such as PakFactor and other Muhajir neo-liberal trolls.

Don't let these retards fool you. While they crave for Indian influence in Pakistan, their middle and lower classes are full of Muslim radicals.

You should look up how these goons eradicated non-Muslims from Pakistan upon their arrival from India or how they lobbied for Shariah law in the 60s and 70s before they turned into neo-liberals in the 80s.

A confused insecure people.
Lmao.

@RescueRanger @SQ8 @KAL-EL

And here you see a Pakistani prove my point. He's so completely infatuated by Chinese propaganda he insults his fellow Pakistanis raising concerns and calling them insults, racially charge insults.

@ThunderCat

Thanks for proving my point by falling into my very obvious trap.

Aside from Muhajir neo-liberals, this forum is full of so-called "phul support sir" types who will go
:flame:
at any news of Muslim unrest in China.

Pathetic people.

What beef do I have with them? That a bunch of Uyghurs are butt-hurt for not getting anymore privileges?

Why is that my problem? Is this about me or a Muhajir who's still struggling with loyalty to his country of origin or his adopted country?

What has China done to harm Pakistan? Absolutely nothing.

Lmao.

Bro, if you think China hasn't done any harm to Pakistan, you are out of your mind. About a quarter of Pakistan'a total debt is towards China, and its almost completely high interest debt.

That's harm.

Anyway, I'm done you. I've proven my point. Lol

Lmao.

Bro, if you think China hasn't done any harm to Pakistan, you are out of your mind. About a quarter of Pakistan'a total debt is towards China, and its almost completely high interest debt.

That's harm.

They forced us to take their loans? No.

This is coming from me who opposes CPEC and Gwadar expansion. But the fault of these things is Pakistanis, not Chinese.

They forced us to take their loans? No.

This is coming from me who opposes CPEC and Gwadar expansion. But the fault of these things is Pakistanis, not Chinese.
It's almost like you didn't read anything I've written, nor anyone else has written.

Oh wait, you didn't. 👌👌👍👍

Okay, NOW I'm done. 😆

You aren't, you're making things up and changing the subject.

Lol

The Chinese members on PDF are the ones getting triggered. I made a comment, y'all got offended enough to gang up on me.

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Even your attempts to troll are shit.
I'm glad you started talking about 'facts'.

EejV2GqWAAU_RfM.png

Juyghurs-rally.png
EebcSsjXgAAGdmw.png

So, when was the last time Uyghurs supported Muslim countries?😜

I'm glad you started talking about 'facts'.
So, when was the last time Uyghurs supported Muslim countries?😜

Never. They live right next to Kashmir but couldn't give two hoots about it.

Meanwhile Pan-Islamists "phul support sir."

Back
Top Bottom