What's new

China PLAN 18x 054A FFGs, plan to 20x then 054A building close

English Man, are you a SDF member? Because the way you write in here is familiar to some people there.

Yes....... I too can pretty much guess a persons identity by the style of their posts, and thinking, if they post at more than one forum!............i'am not sure about you though! :azn:

But........in answer to your question 'brainsucker....' I do also post at SDF (good forum, but no sense of humour there) and CDF (though hardly anyone posts there regularly these days).............but I ain't gonna tell you who I really am! :-) :p: .............anyway you guys all seem to think i'am a spy! :omghaha:

:sniper:

I don't understand why they (PRC) still build 054A. Some of these ships weaponry is already obsolete, and They have already have the better version of it. Like the VLS. They have already have the better version of VLS that they put into 052D. And the radar. If they already capable to build AESA radar, why not upgrade their frigate with better equipments?

It just like the 052C. They have already have build 052D which is much-much better, but why they still build the 6th 052C?
We don't have enough military budget like USA. 052D is not mature yet, we still need 052c to do the job.

Yes....... I too can pretty much guess a persons identity by the style of their posts, and thinking, if they post at more than one forum!............i'am not sure about you though! :azn:

But........in answer to your question 'brainsucker....' I do also post at SDF (good forum, but no sense of humour there) and CDF (though hardly anyone posts there regularly these days).............but I ain't gonna tell you who I really am! :-) :p: .............anyway you guys all seem to think i'am a spy! :omghaha:

:sniper:

I don't know about that :)
I like SDF, although I can't post anything there. I dunno, maybe because of my nick (same nick), or because I chose to tell them that I'm not a military expert; so they didn't allow me to troll there :) I like some of SDF members. Who know, you're one of them :)

Or if not, just send my regard to Jeff Head. I'm his fan lol :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom