What's new

China Passes U.S. to Become the World’s Biggest Trading Nation

Only those country which invest heavily in their military force and willing to show how powerful they are to the world deserve to become a superpower.

Like Japan prior to WWII? Or Germany for that matter? What happened to them?

China is falling into the same hole many before it fell in as well. With economic prosperity (well for the minority middleclass anyway) came thirst for more power and land. Napoleon did same, Japan did same, Germany did same twice....

The "norm" of the past 4,000 years is for China to have the biggest economy.

This is a myth propagated by the Chi-bots to make their claim to the #1 spot more valid. I heard countless times on this forum, China will take back it's rightful place bla bla bla.

Infact, Roman empire had bigger economy then Chinese at the same time. If you compare those stats on the link below, there really is no contest....
Chinese managed to overtake it only in the times of Song dynasty with more population and church going wild in Europe stiffling progress and entrepreneurship.

http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Comparison_between_Roman_and_Han_Empires

Sources are pretty solid....

China is falling into the same hole many before it fell in as well. With economic prosperity (well for the minority middleclass anyway) came thirst for more power and land. Napoleon did same, Japan did same, Germany did same twice....

Roman empire had bigger economy then Chinese at the same time.

Comparison between Roman and Han Empires - Wikiversity

Japan and Germany are too small,China should be better compared with similar size powers like Russia an US.Germany lost to Russia because it doenst have strategic rear to back them up,Russia had more resources at its hands and more manpower,its economy may be not as good as Germany's but its sheer size can crumble Germany into pieces.

as for the comparison between Roman empire and Han dynastry,that's pretty hard to compare two countries more than 2,000 years ago,a common belief in China is that Han completely destroyed the Huns and forced them to move westward,which consequently brought the downfall of the Roman empire.

This is a myth propagated by the Chi-bots to make their claim to the #1 spot more valid. I heard countless times on this forum, China will take back it's rightful place bla bla bla.

Infact, Roman empire had bigger economy then Chinese at the same time. If you compare those stats on the link below, there really is no contest....
Chinese managed to overtake it only in the times of Song dynasty with more population and church going wild in Europe stiffling progress and entrepreneurship.

Comparison between Roman and Han Empires - Wikiversity

you are really stupid,UK,Rome,USA,all superpowers invest heavily on military and willing to show their muscle to the world.Japan and Germany have failed and that's all.How can you be called as a superpower when most people don't give a sh!t to you?

Japan and Germany are too small,China should be better compared with similar size powers like Russia an US.Germany lost to Russia because it doenst have strategic rear to back them up,Russia had more resources at its hands and more manpower,its economy may be not as good as Germany's but its sheer size can crumble Germany into pieces.

as for the comparison between Roman empire and Han dynastry,that's pretty hard to compare two countries more than 2,000 years ago,a common belief in China is that Han completely destroyed the Huns and forced them to move westward,which consequently brought the downfall of the Roman empire.

It's not hard for you Chi-bots. You readily dispense nuggets of wisdom such as "China will return to its rightful spot" bla bla bla.

Huns originated from the Caspian steppes.....the theory they had contact with the Chinese is from the 18th century and is not supported with any scholarly evidence as per wiki.....

So, your attempt to portrait a victorious Chinese dynasty fails once again. When will you learn you really need to check up on everything when you talk to me? It is getting tiresome, knocking your ignorance down everytime.

you are really stupid,UK,Rome,USA,all superpowers invest heavily on military and willing to show their muscle to the world.Japan and Germany have failed and that's all.How can you be called as a superpower when most people don't give a sh!t to you?

ok, so Germany and Japan did not invest heavily on military spending and were not willing to show their muscle to the world. You sure you want to stick to this statement?
They failed indeed, but not out of lack of military expenditure or lack of expansion....

And you call me stupid? If you look into the mirror there's a stupid guy staring back at you.

It's not hard for you Chi-bots. You readily dispense nuggets of wisdom such as "China will return to its rightful spot" bla bla bla.

Huns originated from the Caspian steppes.....the theory they had contact with the Chinese is from the 18th century and is not supported with any scholarly evidence as per wiki.....

So, your attempt to portrait a victorious Chinese dynasty fails once again. When will you learn you really need to check up on everything when you talk to me? It is getting tiresome, knocking your ignorance down everytime.

ok, so Germany and Japan did not invest heavily on military spending and were not willing to show their muscle to the world. You sure you want to stick to this statement?
They failed indeed, but not out of lack of military expenditure or lack of expansion....

And you call me stupid? If you look into the mirror there's a stupid guy staring back at you.
east nomads were usually stronger than west ones,that's why you see central asian more look like mongoloid than thousands years ago,you stupid indian.

You are really a low IQ indian,have nothing more to say.

east nomads were usually stronger than west ones,that's why you see central asian more look like mongoloid than thousands years ago,you stupid indian.

Could be, im no expert, but you still have to prove Beijingrunner's post on how Han dynasty was responsible for the migration of the Hun's? Can you do that?

Im sure when the talk starts revolving around arguments you have nothing to say. It is a reccuring theme while interacting with Chinese members. Inevitably they realize their revisionist primary school education doesn't quite cut it.
Makes me sad that the wisdom of Confucius and Sun Tzu are squandered like this.

I'm trying to be nice to you,but if you like to be belligerent and uncivilised I can do the same.just a notice.

the origin of the Huns is debateble,and Asian origin theory is one of the most well established one.I never said it's the only theory though.

map.GIF

I'm trying to be nice to you,but if you like to be belligerent and uncivilised I can do the same.just a notice.

:lol:

Playing victim card when out of evidence to support your ludicrous claims of how the great middle kingdom was always great despite history telling otherwise. Classy, but not unexpected.
You speak of civility, where do all the half truths you make up come into this civility? You can do the same?
By all means, bash India all you want, like i give a damn lol.
Will just make you look even more stupid since by now, only Chi-bots are convinced im an Indian. And that only on times when they run out of arguments and want to fire a "generic" insult my way. Case in point, Northeast guy.

You can start being nice by showing some evidence the Han dynasty pushed the Huns.

the origin of the Huns is debateble,and Asian origin theory is one of the most well established one.I never said it's the only theory though.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-biggest-trading-nation-3.html#ixzz2KalUOlCK

map.GIF

Enchanted learning? lol? WTF is that? Just so everyone sees what child's games you are playing let me link the homepage of the website and the readers can then decide if it looks credible. Their disclaimer:

Enchanted Learning® produces children's educational web sites which are designed to capture the imagination while maximizing creativity, learning, and enjoyment

ENCHANTED LEARNING HOME PAGE

here bro

A specific passage in the Chinese Book of Wei (Wei-shu) is often cited as definitive proof in the identity of the Huns as the Xiongnu.[17] It appears to say that the Xiongnu conquered the Alans (Su-Te 粟特) around the same time as recorded by Western sources. This theory hinged upon the identity of the Su-Te as the Yan-Cai (奄蔡), as claimed by the Wei-shu. Similar passages are also found in the Bei-Shi and the Zhou-Shu. Critical analysis of these Chinese texts reveals that certain chapters in the Book of Wei had been copied from the Bei-Xi by Song editors, including the chapter on the Xiongnu. The Bei-Shi author assembled his text by making selections from earlier sources, the Zhou-Shu among them. The Zhou-Shu does not mention the Xiongnu in its version of the chapter in question. Additionally, the Book of the Later Han (Hou-Han-Shu) treats the Su-Te and the Yan-Cai as distinct nations. Lastly, Su-Te has been positively identified as Sogdiana and the Yan-Cai with the Hephthalites.[23] Ammianus reported that they arrived from the north, near the 'ice bound ocean', prompting suggestions of Finno-Ugrian roots.[24]

You can read that copying was a process well established by your ancestors. Down to the point where they copied false data and made it look like the truth for posterity.

as for history I m very objective and stay open minded for all information,cause some part of history can be very hard to be pinpointed as hard facts,that's the right approach to some debatable history issues and your stupid mind doesnt allow you to see anything beyond your ignorance.

You really wanna bring us into this
Mr high IQ Han

as for history I m very objective and stay open minded for all information,cause some part of history can be very hard to be pinpointed as hard facts,that's the right approach to some debatable history issues and your stupid mind doesnt allow you to see anything beyond your ignorance.

Yes, you stay open-minded to kid's cartoon's, coincidentally the only map which supported your claim, i did a check on keywords "Hun migrations", and your cartoon map was the only one......also, i began to notice you stop quoting me after a few posts in which i show you where your place is on the being knowledgeable ladder. This thread isn't the first time.....

More intellectual dishonesty....starting to look like a synonim for Chinese posters on PDF.

China surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year as measured by the sum of exports and imports, ending the U.S. supremacy in global commerce that emerged after the end of World War II in 1945.

Congrat China. :partay:
Hope you open the domestic market further for more imports, especially imports from your poor brother in the South.

Huns were ruled by a Turkic-speaking aristocracy, there is no real evidence that they don't have a connection with Asian Huns. (aka. Xiongnu)
As per wiki he says. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom