What's new

China Passes U.S. to Become the World’s Biggest Trading Nation

Even though I am an Amercan Citizen, I have to admit that while America is in a decline, China is rising fast as an Economic Powerhouse as well as a Military Superpower.

That is just a fact and ground reality and I don't see that trend changing in near future.
I just wonder what China will do with its "Military Superpower"? invading other countries like the US?

As per wiki he says. :hitwall:

You are free to check wiki and the sources it cites for the claims. As for proving that they originate from China where the Han's pushed them westwards, well that's Beijingwalker's claim. He should prove it. Did you see any proof? No, you didn't.

So, i'll take wiki and it's sources above no proof, or cartoon map proof. Thanks for playing.

Yes I admit that "synonim" is a new word to me.if only it proves me stupid..

You're learning already...:china:

Congrat China. :partay:
Hope you open the domestic market further for more imports, especially imports from your poor brother in the South.

If you behave sure we will help develope vietnam , like we used to develope saigon

You are free to check wiki and the sources it cites for the claims. As for proving that they originate from China where the Han's pushed the westwards, well that's Beijingwalker's claim. He should prove it. Did you see any proof? No, you didn't.

So, i'll take wiki and it's sources above no proof, or cartoon map proof. Thanks for playing.
Lol, what proof are you talking about? Dengizik, name of the son of Atilla, is a pure Turkic word, means sea in English, and it is still alive in almost all of the Turkic languages. We know that some Huns in the Period of Çi-Çi migrated westwards. 50 AD. Probably Huns are this guys.
In ancient times (c. 200 BCE) in China, the nomadic tribes known to the Chinese as the Xiongnu (Hsiungnu) and centuries later known to Europeans as the Huns, were a constant threat to the Han Empire of China.
HISTORY OF THE SILK ROAD

Wiki is not trustable on this issues. I have seen many paranoid Germans on the net claiming the ancestry of the Huns.

Meanwhile Wiki says:
Many authorities suppose that Hunnic may have been mainly Turkic or a close relation of Turkic, possibly a member of the Oghuric branch of the Turkic language family, to which Bulgar, Khazar, Turkic Avar and Chuvash also probably belong.
Hunnic language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just explain the word "Dengizik"'s etymology. FYI Turkic urheimat is just too far to Europe to affect them culturally.

you are really stupid,UK,Rome,USA,all superpowers invest heavily on military and willing to show their muscle to the world.Japan and Germany have failed and that's all.How can you be called as a superpower when most people don't give a sh!t to you?

You are wasting your time talking to that idiot just ignor his post like the rest of chinese members bro

The subject of the Hunnic language is met with much controversy. So far, there is no general consensus on the exact origin or classification of Hunnic. A group of authors suppose that it may have been a member of, or related to, the Turkic language family.[39][40][41][42][43][44][45][46][47][48][49][50][51][52] Having said that, the literary sources of Priscus and Jordanes preserve only a few names, and three words, of the language of the Huns, which have been studied for more than a century and a half. The sources themselves do not give the meaning of any of the names, only of the three words. These words (medos, kamos, strava) do not seem to be Turkic,[15] but probably a satem Indo-European language similar to Slavic and Dacian.[53]

Huns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, you see those numbers? Those are sources for the claims, they are generally university material.

All this said, there are wiki pages that lean towards your version. The reality is, noone knows the exact origin (geographical, not ethnical). But the theory they came from northern China and were called the Xiognu people doesnt have really solid foundations. And this is the crux of the issue here.

Even the evidence in support of this theory is weak, namely:

The ancient Sogdian letters from the 4th century mention Huns, while the Chinese sources write Xiongnu, in the context of the sacking of Luoyang.[21][22] However, there is a historical gap of 300 years between the Chinese and later sources. As Peter Heather writes, "The ancestors of our [4th century European] Huns could even have been a part of the [1st century] Xiongnu confederation, without being the 'real' Xiongnu. Even if we do make some sort of connection between the 4th century Huns and the 1st century Xiongnu, an awful lot of water has passed under an awful lot of bridges in the three hundred years' worth of lost history."[14]:149

Huns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And again, feel freely to explore the little numbers next to citations. So you dont bang your head on the wall unnecessarily.

You are wasting your time talking to that idiot just ignor his post like the rest of chinese members bro

Most Chinese cannot debate on my level, inevitably they run and hide behind stupid Indian accusations. Regularly after a few arguments have been introduced into the debate. It's a trend.

@Audio if you agree that they are a nomadic confederacy with a Turkic aristocracy, its fine for me. Urheimat of the Altaic people is still a mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is talking about China's overtaking of US and became world's top trader.

Back
Top Bottom