What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the subhuman white devil can't compete building roads and ports so he builds lies and dirty Jewish narratives.

Fucking vermin.

fake news. this is so ridiculous how people are easily fooled..
Totally fake. The rumor on Chinese social media is that the guy who was pinned to the ground got afraid with someone’s wife and he got beaten up. It somehow get used by someone to create hate between Chinese and Pakistani people. I don’t know how to post video here, there is a full version with background talking.

The face of the victim is not visible,
What's the proof that the victim is Osama?

fake news. this is so ridiculous how people are easily fooled..
Nowadays,people online just need some excuse to vent their emotion,they don't care the news is fake or not anymore.We will see this shit happened again and again and again,and we can do nothing about it.

I agree, that it can be a cover up also,
But such fake videos are so many on social media that it cannot be confirmed that this video is true.

There is no proof that the victim in this video is Osama.
As per press release Pakistan embassy declare it suicide which makes me think.....

As suspected. Another of many attempts at propaganda against Chinese. Fucking dogs who tried to link two separate things and then make conclusions like Chinese don't help. I know Chinese help and speak out but when it's clearly domestic and very dangerous, we immediately just call the police and wait. Some people film it but people film all over the world things happening. But these dogs must say things like only Chinese film and not help. **** them. Americans also do the same and ignore people in need sometimes just like Chinese. Sometimes Chinese do help but no one cares when truth is there.

Now on the topic of the actual student, we don't have full story yet but it is very unfortunate what happened to him when studying in China. We can ignore the video but there is still this story and what happened? Please continue sharing updates and not close the thread.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1850359/1-fo-dismisses-reports-suicide-pakistani-student-china/

The Foreign Office (FO) on Monday dismissed reports that a Pakistani student was killed in China after a video went viral on social media and clarified that it was a case of suicide.

“A Pakistani student Usama Ahmad Khan committed suicide in Shenyang city of the Liaoning province in China. He was a student of Shenyang Jianzhu University,” said the FO statement.

The office asserted that the video circulating online showing a Chinese woman weeping over a body was not of Usama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom