What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per press release Pakistan embassy declare it suicide which makes me think.....

Possible, as they will not want to strain diplomatic relations.
However, if such an incident took place, it should be taken very serious by the Chinese.

I still doubt the video to be real, as the by-standers and people passing by show no reaction whatsoever and this is something which creates doubts.

Shenyang is in north east China, it should be full winter now, but people in the video only wear light jackets and shirts, it can not be a recent video.

However, if such an incident took place, it should be taken very serious by the Chinese.

I still doubt the video to be real, as the by-standers and people passing by show no reaction whatsoever and this is something which creates doubts.
May be video is not true or fake but it is confirmed that Pakistan Student named Usama died in China under mysterious circumstances.
My be his name Usama triggered her father and brother to take extreme step.

The face of the victim is not visible,
What's the proof that the victim is Osama?

NONE!

The Pakistani Embassy denied it. His Facebook page says he died in Shenyang 6 days ago.

So how is he being killed in Fujian today??

Some people are so fucking stupid. They'll believe anything a White Devil whispers into their ears, or their paid whore Arif Ali.

Looks like they don't wanna give any details.

fake news

O4m8G9I.jpg

Pakistan embassy hasn't given any details.

If the video is unrelated then how exactly did the student die?

We need answers.

The matter has been cleared by the Pakistani embassy. As administrator of this forum it is your duty to stop fake news being peddled. Especially news like this, which is being used to harm public relations between Pakistan and its allies.

So who spread this lie? An Indian or a White Pig?

Looks like they don't wanna give any details.

Pakistan embassy hasn't given any details.

If the video is unrelated then how exactly did the student die?

We need answers.
Pakistani foreign office declared it suicide, clearly indication of cover up.

Tribune reported it.

@Foxtrot Delta Good work for defusing the heat of the situation. Kudos for being a great ambassador between Chinese and Pakistanis.

That’s it and we have official confirmation from IRP that this video was not of a Pakistani national.

Thanks im so glad this was fake. Part of me believed it cuz anything can happen.

I just wrote what i felt. Also my chinese friends told me i could call china my second home and them my brothers. No one likes it if ur brothers are given bad name or misunderstood.

@OsmanAli98 tagged me here since i have lived in china he asks me for my perspective from time to time.
Therefore i came and commented. So glad this is over.

I did some notice some users from particular countries excited and adding fuel to the fire i will keep them in mind for future.

Which is quiet normal in china..

Shenyang is in north east China, it should be full winter now, but people in the video only wear light jackets and shirts, it can not be a recent video.
may be you are saying right, but can you tell about that video and who is the person being beaten, any case registered or something about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom