What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came across this thread. A few things came up in my mind while reading the posts from Pakistanis, Chinese, Indians and Viets:
1. The video can't back up most the narrative in the report. Can anyone make out the nationality of the person lying on the ground? What kind of weapons were the two abusers using? How badly was the person injured? Chinese society in general is quite peaceful, honor killing is so rare that I haven't heard one case in my life. If there were a brutal killing, I don't believe people would just pass by like nothing happened.
2. Clearly no one knows. Usually, people would use some discretion and demand more evidence rather than take it for granted. Moreover, a few Indians and Viets further spun a yarn and jumped up and down with joy. Misinformation and Disinformation is something some pdf trolls are desperate and trying really hard to drive a wedge between the two friendly neighbors.

Last edited:
https://m.sohu.com/a/275446187_712034/?pvid=000115_3w_a

Full video is in the link. Chinese haters please don’t go as you will got caught for watching Chinese video.

It is quite clear that a large knife was thrown away by one of the guys pinning the man down.

If someone knows how to download and post the video, please free to do so. Truth should be told.

I just came across this thread. A few things came up in my mind while reading the posts from Pakistanis, Chinese, Indians and Viets:
1. The video can back up most the narrative in the report. Can anyone make out the nationality of the person lying on the ground? What kind of weapons were the two abusers using? How badly was the person injured? Chinese society in general is quite peaceful, honor killing is so rare that I haven't heard one case in my life. If there were a brutal killing, I don't believe people would just pass by like nothing happened.
2. Clearly no one knows. Usually, people would use some discretion and demand more evidence rather than take it for granted. Moreover, a few Indians and Viets further spun a yarn and jumped up and down with joy. Misinformation and Disinformation is something some pdf trolls are desperate and trying really hard to drive a wedge between the two friendly neighbors.

Most likely all people involved were chinese. And the man survived. Read the news posted above in chinese link.

Act of cheating and love affair. In west people shoot the guy ducking their wife. In china guns are not easily available so it was a knife. Big one.

Many years ago,I used to be the one who would angerly expose every fake news about china when I saw, now l give up,I don't give a shit about any fake news in china anymore.

Because I realise the real reason behind these endless fake news about china is that china lacking soft power. People outside the world don't know what we usually think , what our daily life looks like, and even some people think that Chinese are robots without feelings. That's why they will believe whatever about the medias told about china

If people around the world are in daily contact with Chinese movies, TV shows, dramas as frequent as western‘s,I don't think they will have so many prejudices about china

So Let's face these shit calmly and be ourself,soft power can't be obtained quickly, we need to work on this step by step.Be patient

may be you are saying right, but can you tell about that video and who is the person being beaten, any case registered or something about that..

I don't know what this video is about, but truth will be out, someone will clarify the video soon I guess.

Found the original source of this video

"石狮一男子泡别人老婆被当街砍死"?当事人出面回应

昨晚微信群和朋友圈流传两个视频,称“一个男人泡别人老婆被砍死”。

事情真是如此吗?

今天上午,事件中的当事人出面回应了,这只是一起家庭矛盾引发的纠纷,男子只是受了轻微伤,并无大碍,双方已和解。

dc445538971349c8a04d6be6c1816dc7.jpeg

视频中,一名男子被按倒在地,一名穿土黄色外套的男子正按住他,用脚踢他的身体。旁边一名女子在尖叫,并制止打人男子继续动手。后来,有一名女子跑过去,喊“警察来了”。

第二个视频里,打人男子用方言不知说着什么,继续按着该男子。旁边有两名女子。旁边的地上散落着手机和衣服,地上还有疑似血迹。
ed4a1562e9f0451e8a774dcd2912952e.jpeg

今日上午10时许,海都记者从石狮警方获悉,这并不是网上所谣传的砍死人案件,而是家庭纠纷引起的撕打事件。网传的是谣言,请市民不要信谣传谣。

海都记者联系上其中一名当事男子,34岁的湖南人向先生。据他表示,事发地是在宝盖镇前坑村。被打男子是他的妹夫。因为妹妹和妹夫发生家庭矛盾,昨晚8时许,他找到妹夫,原本是要接他们一起回老家冷静冷静。后来,双方都控制不住情绪,他就动了手,打了妹夫。

所幸,妹夫的伤势并不重,后经鉴定,只是轻微伤。在宝盖派出所民警介入调解后,对双方进行了批评教育,双方也都认识到自己的错误,达成和解。

Most likely all people involved were chinese. And the man survived. Read the news posted above in chinese link.

Act of cheating and love affair. In west people shoot the guy ducking their wife. In china guns are not easily available so it was a knife. Big one.
China would be honored to host you who always defends it by telling the truth and sharing your story.

I read your early post about the brief jail time, hoping no hard feelings left.

A side topic, I don’t know majority of Hui are ethical Chinese. Hui is the name that ethnic Chinese call all the Muslim in China in the past, who migrated to China from Central Asia over many centuries. Personally I came from a town where there is a large Hui Muslim settlements and I have large number of Hui classmates. I noticed many of them have blue or colored eyes and some have fairer skin, indicating they are not typical Chinese. Naturally they have mixed with locals over the centuries but my observations is that they still prefer marriage between Hui people so they can preserve their culture and belief.

Last edited:
Who really went out of their way to make up this fake story with this irrelevant video? I m just curious, it needs some work to make it and circulate it.

Many years ago,I used to be the one who would angerly expose every fake news about china when I saw, now l give up,I don't give a shit about any fake news in china anymore.

Because I realise the real reason behind these endless fake news about china is that china lacking soft power. People outside the world don't know what we usually think , what our daily life looks like, and even some people think that Chinese are robots without feelings. That's why they will believe whatever about the medias told about china

If people around the world are in daily contact with Chinese movies, TV shows, dramas as frequent as western‘s,I don't think they will have so many prejudices about china

So Let's face these shit calmly and be ourself,soft power can't be obtained quickly, we need to work on this step by step.Be patient

Ur soft power is growing. I was a student in china for 6 years . i speak mandarin and north east dialect. I watch chinese movies and tv and listen to all sorts of chinese music. Through me my family and friends too.

And i come here to say and give ur perspective to my fellow countrymen. Dont worry and dont give up.

Also its a good thing more foreigners are visiting china each year this also builds soft power.

Last edited:
WTF? fake news again?

A shocking video of a Pakistani man, Osama Ahmed Khan, being beaten to death in Beijing, China surfaced on social media on Sunday.

The video which was shared by journalist Ali Arif on his Facebook page, shows Osama being beaten by two men using objects that look like a stone and brick.

According to information shared on social media, Osama was killed by the brother and father of a girl he was dating. The father-son duo strike have Osama face down on a pedestrian crossing as they beat him on a main road in a seemingly well-populated area.

Many cars, motors and pedestrians pass by but do not look twice or stop or even call the police.

The deceased belonged to Bahawalpur and was a Civil Engineering student at Shenyang University in Liaoning, China.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/11/18/video-pakistani-man-killed-over-honour-in-china/
You shall apologize for posting fake news.

I think it's fair to say this is fake news.

Not only has FO denied it but we now have the original source of the video (it's at least 5 days old).

I'm going to be adding Pakistan Today and Ali Arif to my list of fake news.

now this.kind of fake news against China is going wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom