What's new

China, Pakistan Top Violators of Indian Air Space Since 2007

@ leviza what you expecting then ? PENTAGON SPOKEPERSON GIVING REPORTS TO Media for EVERY INDIAN AIRSPACE VOILATION ??

Last edited:
When I say PAF's border violations does not bother me, it is in my belief that IAF will do the needfull when required. In IAF we trust.

Really?

After PAF's no show at Kargil somehow I don't feel PAF is a big threat. Even if the border violations are true it does not bother me.

Anyways PAF won't bother either if IAF officials believe the same like your first post from Kargil to bothering.;)

well this is just indian saying ... there is not a single international news on it and if you rem when indian fighters voilated Pakistani air space it was coverd by all world... and indians saw that PAF can take them down....so they ran off with thier tails in legs :)

now if Pakistan, china voilated Indian airspace why there is no media links to it... its just a brain frat of your general thats it ... no come up with some links or dont answer it....

:pakistan::pakistan::wave::wave:

poor guy little brain!!!!!! This is been reported by the GoI's PIB from parliament not just media. Now who will report it international media or indian generals? lol

give us some link from all over the world about indian fighters violating pakistan airspace. lol

and indians saw that PAF can take them down....so they ran off with thier tails in legs :)

Where is your one?

its just a brain frat of your general thats it

Don't use the language you do in your home. :woot::rofl:

@ leviza what are expecting ? PENTAGON SPOKEPERSON GIVING REPORTS TO EVERY INDIAN AIRSPACE VOILATION ??

dude she is a India-phobic, just read the language she uses. 'brain frat'... 'tail in legs'.... only weak and low class people uses such language and arguments.

well this is just indian saying ... there is not a single international news on it and if you rem when indian fighters voilated Pakistani air space it was coverd by all world... and indians saw that PAF can take them down....so they ran off with thier tails in legs

now if Pakistan, china voilated Indian airspace why there is no media links to it... its just a brain frat of your general thats it ... no come up with some links or dont answer it....

Kiddo read these two and decide who had his tail in between his legs.

Atlantique Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vayu Sena - IAF MiG-25R incursion over Pakistan in 1997

:wave:

:what: at which border ? why there arent any other details?

To the best of my knowledge Pakistan lies in the western side of india & china in the northern & north-eastern side..hope it can help you.

wikileak is preparing to publish the details in full.......kidding :D

SHOCKING the two countries that make up like 80 percent of india's borders and who are not friendly towards it are the two top violators???? news indeed.

After PAF's no show at Kargil somehow I don't feel PAF is a big threat. Even if the border violations are true it does not bother me.

If PAF comes "TUM sub kay pajaamy gillay ho jain gay!!!

Oh lord here is another thread about the cry baby hahaha give it a break.

Oh lord here is another thread about the cry baby hahaha give it a break.

Till it has repercussion like the Atlantique incident , then someone really cries (as in families). I don't think these are trivial issues because of the opportunity of these incidents to escalate to another level .

Till it has repercussion like the Atlantique incident , then someone really cries (as in families). I don't think these are trivial issues because of the opportunity of these incidents to escalate to another level .

The guy who shot down the Atlantique got the death he deserved, so the Almighty gave him his just desserts :sniper:

The guy who shot down the Atlantique got the death he deserved, so the Almighty gave him his just desserts :sniper:

was our almighty involved vs. your almighty in the thousands that died in Pakistan because of earthquakes and floods recently?

I have no clue what your rejoicing about- death of both sides are regrettable, but thanks to attitudes like yours- nothing is ever going to be resolved because of asinine sentiments on both sides.

do you not get it? the end goal is to normalize not escalate.

was our almighty involved vs. your almighty in the thousands that died in Pakistan because of earthquakes and floods recently?

I have no clue what your rejoicing about- death of both sides are regrettable, but thanks to attitudes like yours- nothing is ever going to be resolved because of asinine sentiments on both sides.

do you not get it? the end goal is to normalize not escalate.

Listen kid, I was not the one to start this, back up and read your countrymen gloating about the shooting down of our MPA and the death of 16 of our sailors. Well if that is the case, then we can gloat about the death of the pilot who shot down the MPA. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom