What's new

China & Pak: Russia’s Not Stopping the Flow of JF-17 Engines

Yeah Really Good News . Btw tht Engine Blockage News has really shown the hipocratic face of Indians which on one hand trying to think of Pakistan's benefit(transit to Afghanistan and Most Favouite Country thing)
but on the other hand they are they were so happy and were jumping off their chairs when they heard abt JF17 blockage.

I will say Bagal Main Churri ,Moun main Ram Ram.

That is what Chinyaka (cant spell this word) principle it.
It all writting in the book of Nehru about Indias aim to super power.

Didn't similar thing happen with the France deal? There was news that JF-17 package had been cancelled but it turned that the deal was on after all.

Indians seem to counting their chickens too early before they hatch as regards to their diplomacy power.

In sense of pure business maximum sales equal maximum profit. India may be a potential of $1bn and Pakistan $500mn. However both of them combined are $1.5bn.Every business man is in to make money and nobody would give up self intrest to some diplomatic pressure. A perfect business man would be one who sells to both sides then immiedetly turn up counter measure on offer. Keeps a continious stream of business while two people bankrupt themselves.

Btw tht Engine Blockage News has really shown the hipocratic face of Indians which on one hand trying to think of Pakistan's benefit(transit to Afghanistan and Most Favouite Country thing)
but on the other hand they are they were so happy and were jumping off their chairs when they heard abt JF17 blockage.

I will say Bagal Main Churri ,Moun main Ram Ram.

dude wats hypocratic in that..??

Which enemy wants his enemy (as proclaimed by some members themselves) to have new weapons..? is it not universal..?

Why is US crying wen Venezuela or Iran gets new weapons...is it because US is afraid of them...? - NO -

And speaking of hypocrisy did u guys not say the same thing wen Arihant was inducted..? and worse it was not even imported..it was made in India.

And especially if the exporting country is Russia our most trusted partner do u expect the Indians to be silent..?

C'mon...its called realpolitik. Getting new weapons for urself while not allowing (or atleast try not to allow) the enemy to have new weapons.

Ur welcome to try that urself..no Indian will complain that ur crying.

And as for the MFN status...remember we are not unilaterally asking u...but only after giving u that status before 10 years.

p.s.: as for the news...Good for u....not so good for us.

In sense of pure business maximum sales equal maximum profit. India may be a potential of $1bn and Pakistan $500mn. However both of them combined are $1.5bn.

No sir...if the potential of India amounts to abt $ 20 bn and by going for the $500 mn ur bound to loose that $20 bn then no sane business person will think twice abt dropping the $500 mn in favour of $20 bn.

Goods News. :victory:

But where are our Indian friends with all their ":yahoo: and :rofl:" emoticons

P.S: Sorry mods but the way some indian members were celebrating really pissed me off.

He he take it easy buddy :cheers:

What I feel that PAF is only looking for 100 JF-17 till 2015 with Russian engine. We still dont know the exact speicification of JF-17 which I guess we will be able to know after one or two months.

JF-17 II (Stealth), just recently inked could be with WS-10 (2D) after 2015. they would be 150

PAF I think looking for 100F-16, and 36 J-10B till 2015

well president vilademir putin is very kind man when he makes commitment no matter what he will fullfill it he is the most powerfull man in russia even from indian pressure few years back he still allowed the sale to go on

well president vilademir putin is very kind man when he makes commitment no matter what he will fullfill it he is the most powerfull man in russia even from indian pressure few years back he still allowed the sale to go on

I wonder what will happen to Indian fans of JF17 thunder if we also get the French Missiles package as gift :bunny:

No sir...if the potential of India amounts to abt $ 20 bn and by going for the $500 mn ur bound to loose that $20 bn then no sane business person will think twice abt dropping the $500 mn in favour of $20 bn.

The smart busiesman will close the big deal first, the come back the small one perhaps even with some discount to soothe the bad moods. Or the losing bidder decides to make his effort worth by opening sales to competitor. The big brother gains all in all nothing but some time. :toast_sign:

In the world of war and politics, very little ethics and very high profits can be expected.

Because he knows what does around will come back in Afghanistan. Comon, Russian compainies are lining like dogs and even their parliment is critisizing about losing golden oppurtunities in Afghanistan. And at time when Pakistan is strongly lobbying against Indian presence and all Putin can do is show a sign of appreciation for eliminating their potential economic competitor. The more people share the same piece of bread, the less everyone gets. They are so scared of our blow during the cold war that even after twenty years passed they are reculant to set a foot in Afghanistan.

Okay, here is Indian. I am really confused what to say.
Not because earlier news was that engines wont be supplied and now yes nod given.
But because earlier pakistani nationals said they were happy they would get better WS-13.
And now they are again happy with Rd-93.

Accha attitude "Jo mille ussmae he kush raho"

Bura attitue " Kapoor sir! inka fighter jet bohot acha hai....kuch karna parege...laikin media mien humen yehi bolna hai ke kachra hai"

Next day Kapoora on media" Pak's new fighter jet will alter the balance of power in region"

JF-17 is Inferior to Mig-29 that's why there is difference in the price.

It is not a question of whether Thunder is superior to or inferior to XYZ. It is important from Pakistan's point of view as we have many 50s era fighters which need replacement with an economical fighter which is an upgrade on our curent capabilities.As can be seen, it gives us the capacity to engage other fighters in BVR, WVR, and is an all weather multirole fighter.
As to the news about russia witholding RD93, it never made any sense in the current environment as China is closeto start producing WS13. I can almost see Russia offeran upgrade on RD93which is better than WS13 to keep the ball rolling.It has nothing to do with india and pakistan . It is purelly a business decision.
As to its potential in the market, it is a matter of the vendors perception of its need. If it needs a twin engined fighter, it will go for one, whereas if there is a need for a single engined fighter, to buy a twin engined one woulfd be sheer lunacy. As there is no midpriced medium capability fighter of the class in the market, JF thunder has immense potential , which I hope it will realize.
A word of advice to my Indian friends. Neither iS mig , nor SU a Indian Company nor do you guys have a competing fighter in the range at the moment. Slating a fighter for the heck of it is unreasonable and i fail to see the logic of it.To my PAkistani brothers in the same breath, I would like to say, please dont flamebait the Indians as there is no need for it.We are not in Competition with the Indians and cannot compete with them for that matter.their needs are different form ours and that dictates the choice of fighters that they have.
Araz

someone do me and other members a favour, Plz Go and Check BR and share with us. What do Indians have to say there.?.;)

Thanks in advance

You guys will keep barking even after we get them, just like with F-16s, to make yourselves feel better.

is ther a lack of humour in Pakistan..? as i had posted that particular pic with a healthy dose of the same.

Better watch ur words sir.!!

well its good news that there is no official word regarding the blockage of engines but just because a Chinese official says he has not heard anything from his stall does not mean he knows a 100%....I mean wouldn't it be embarrassing if he was marketing the plane without an engine?

Does anybody have a Chinese or a Russian source?

Back
Top Bottom