What's new

China Outer Space Science, Technology and Explorations: News & Updates

Troll primero uno arrived.

I know what happened to the lab. It wasn't opened under the impression that the stuff immediately stopped working and is falling. It's about a falling meteorite having a mass of 100KG coming down at high velocity.

Read the title again rather than making bravados and rhetoric.
Whats wrong with a decommissioned space station falling back to earth? That station was 5 years more than the designed lifespan. The MIR actually had the same fate too, but of course the risk of such a big object falling on India is always there. Not sure how you can do a controlled descend of a space station, they are not designed as space returned vessels.

Whats wrong with a decommissioned space station falling back to earth? That station was 5 years more than the designed lifespan. The MIR actually had the same fate too, but of course the risk of such a big object falling on India is always there. Not sure how you can do a controlled descend of a space station, they are not designed as space returned vessels.

Nobody is contesting the capability or the record of the station. Why this station is falling, causing danger to the living species on earth. While it can be, like any other satellite can orbit earth.

Nobody is contesting the capability or the record of the station. Why this station is falling, causing danger to the living species on earth. While it can be, like any other satellite can orbit earth.
Satellite can orbit earth but once they are decommissioned, they will also decay and fall back to earth. The issue now is most of the satellite are normally burnt up by the atmosphere, but the sheer size of TG-1 does not permit this to happen. Even the ISS will face the same problem when they reach the end of life.

Even the ISS will face the same problem when they reach the end of life.
ISS will not likely fall from the sky as a giant meteorite. It's not even decided on what happens to it after it's life cycle. Probably the tech advances and it'll be reused for other space explorations.
Satellite can orbit earth but once they are decommissioned, they will also decay and fall back to earth. The issue now is most of the satellite are normally burnt up by the atmosphere, but the sheer size of TG-1 does not permit this to happen.
Yeah, these satellites do not reach the earth surface in majority of the cases.

And the TG-1 pause a real threat, although it's just low probability, but still significant.

It's about a falling meteorite having a mass of 100KG coming down at high velocity.

Read the title again rather than making bravados and rhetoric.
Nope, that was'nt your 'innocent' intention.

Even my grandmother could tell the thread was created with the subtle intention to make it sound like the Chinese space programme has met a setback- specially when the space station has already been http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2016-03/21/c_128818450.htm more than a year ago after China has learnt all that it wanted from this test-orbit platform.

And yes, i could imagine you pulling down your shorts and masturbating to it in your armchair at home when u first came upon the article.

You could be read like an open story book.

Try harder next time.

Last edited:
ISS will not likely fall from the sky as a giant meteorite. It's not even decided on what happens to it after it's life cycle. Probably the tech advances and it'll be reused for other space explorations.

Yeah, these satellites do not reach the earth surface in majority of the cases.

And the TG-1 pause a real threat, although it's just low probability, but still significant.
Not sure what will happen to ISS but it will have to come down one day. Could be reused, who knows, but it was designed based on 90s technology, except for some mission computers, majority of it's technology are obsolete.

Nope, that was'nt your 'innocent' intention.

Even my grandmother could tell the thread was created with the subtle intention to make it sound like the Chinese space programme has met a setback- specially when the space station has already been http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2016-03/21/c_128818450.htm more than a year ago after China has learnt all that it wanted from this test-orbit platform.

And yes, i could imagine you pulling down your shorts and masturbating to it in your armchair at home when u first came upon the article.

You could be read like an open story book.

Try harder next time.

Stop crying about my intentions. If you got anything to share, other than rhetoric and personal attacks share it. Else buzz off.

Not sure what will happen to ISS but it will have to come down one day. Could be reused, who knows, but it was designed based on 90s technology, except for some mission computers, majority of it's technology are obsolete.
Well, the 90's tech made the US land in Mars and 60's tech made them land in Moon And 50's tech made the Russians to reach space. while many countries are struggling to put a satellite into orbit.

Stop crying about my intentions. If you got anything to share, other than rhetoric and personal attacks share it. Else buzz off.

Well, the 90's tech made the US land in Mars and 60's tech made them land in Moon while many countries are struggling to put a satellite into orbit. Obsolete my arse.
Calm down bhai, dun haf to get so worked up, the advancement in microelectronics since the 90s would have reduced weight and enhance the precision in control. You can't compare propulsion technology to microelectronics whose advancement is at a different scale. And Mars was all about the American deep space comm network, that is something China is still trying to refine, why do you think MOM needed to use NASA DSN? :cool:

Calm down bhai, dun haf to get so worked up, the advancement in microelectronics since the 90s would have reduced weight and enhance the precision in control. You can't compare propulsion technology to microelectronics whose advancement is at a different scale. And Mars was all about the American deep space comm network, that is something China is still trying to refine, why do you think MOM needed to use NASA DSN? :cool:
:lol:Oh boy, you are still stuck with Indian obsession. It's not the topic. Neither is MOM. And speaking of using NASA's deep space network. Do you seriously think China didn't use it when launching space missions? I don't wanna start discussion on that. :enjoy:

:lol:Oh boy, you are still stuck with Indian obsession. It's not the topic. Neither is MOM. And speaking of using NASA's deep space network. Do you seriously think China didn't use it when launching space missions? I don't wanna start discussion on that. :enjoy:
We are barred from collaborating with NASA bhai. We cannot use NASA DSN. We however do access European network for lunar missions previously when our network was still in its infancy.

Well, the 90's tech made the US land in Mars and 60's tech made them land in Moon And 50's tech made the Russians to reach space. while many countries are struggling to put a satellite into orbit.
Very good. SPANKED...!!! :enjoy:

We are barred from collaborating with NASA bhai. We cannot use NASA DSN. We however do access European network for lunar missions previously when our network was still in its infancy.
You were banned only from 2011. Not from the beginning.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom