What's new

China or India?

I know very well that there is no permanent friend or foe as far as political interest concern. I was only looking for reason why they did not vote for Iran if they consider it friendly country ? which self interest stop them from voting in favour of Iran?

Absurd logic on display there. Is Paksitan friendly with Saudi Arabia ? Then why did'nt it send PA to Yemen; to fight there ?

Absurd logic on display there. Is Paksitan friendly with Saudi Arabia ? Then why did'nt it send PA to Yemen; to fight there ?
This thread is about Iran and India not Pakistan vs Saudia arabia. If you dont have answer of my question then dont drag Yemen in it..

so question again which political interest did stop India for voting in favour of Iran?

I know very well that there is no permanent friend or foe as far as political interest concern. I was only looking for reason why they did not vote for Iran if they consider it friendly country ? which self interest stop them from voting in favour of Iran?

Nope

Why would India vote for Iran if the U.S had more to offer ?? Lol

As i said before , when you and Iranians here start to understand how geo politics works then you will stop asking such questions and thinkng you have "friends" or that you can stand up alone against the West/U.S and take on the world..lol.

India has far less power/capabilities/leverage than China and Russia(even so, Russia and China often have to make compromises with the U.S/west), So what makes you think India will/should be any exception? :coffee: its rightly looking after its own interests which i think is perfectly normal. :enjoy:

Why would India vote for Iran if the U.S had more to offer ?? Lol

As i said before , when you and Iranians here start to understand how geo politics works then you will stop asking such questions and thinkng you have "friends" or that you can stand up alone against the West/U.S and take on the world..lol.

India has far less power/capabilities/leverage than China and Russia(even so, Russia and China often have to make compromises with the U.S/west), So what makes you think India will/should be any exception? :coffee: its rightly looking after its own interests which i think is perfectly normal. :enjoy:
I never said looking after your own political interests first is abnormal things :D
can you tell me what USA offered to India for voting against Iran ? :P

This thread is about Iran and India not Pakistan vs Saudia arabia. If you dont have answer of my question then dont drag Yemen in it..

so question again which political interest did stop India for voting in favour of Iran?

LOL, if you answer my question, then you will understand the meaning of "self-interest", geddit ?
So try again now.

Self-interest means "thinking for oneself". Is that unknown to you ?
You probably lost your mind lol I did not asked for definition of self interest but what were those interests which India got by voting against Iran or in others words how voting against Iran were beneficial for India

You probably lost your mind lol I did not asked for definition of self interest but what were those interests which India got by voting against Iran or in others words how voting against Iran were beneficial for India

Why Pakistan joined America's 'war on terror' and went against their own creation and closest ally, the Talibans? To save your own rear end from the American wrath, right?

India never really followed the US dictat of sanctioning Iran completely, we value Iran's relationship with us and we went along with Iran as far as we could go without inviting major troubles for us. I hope that answers your question.

Hi,

Stay on topic. This is neither about Pakistan Saudi love affair nor about UN Resolution of Iran nuke deal. Its about trade and investment of India and China with Iran.

Why Pakistan joined America's 'war on terror' and went against their own creation and closest ally, the Talibans? To save your own rear end from the American wrath, right?

India never really followed the US dictat of sanctioning Iran completely, we value Iran's relationship with us and we went along with Iran as far as we could go without inviting major troubles for us. I hope that answers your question.
No my question is still there which you guys are ignoring and dragging Pakistan in it. I was simply asking the benefits India got for voting against Iran in the international atomic energy council and If India did not got any benefits out of it then why voted against their friend Iran?

well India was willing to offer security related cooperation to US after 9/11 So Pakistan did not let India exploiting the situation in the region to pursue its agenda against Pakistan and also talibans were not listening to Pakistan when our army asked them to hand over Osama to US who were involved in 9/11. Pakistan sent two delegations to Mullah Omar in September 2001 asking them to expel the Al qaida leadership from Afghanistan but they refused to lsiten

No my question is still there which you guys are ignoring and dragging Pakistan in it. I was simply asking the benefits India got for voting against Iran in the international atomic energy council and If India did not got any benefits out of it then why voted against their friend Iran?

It wouldn't had mattered if India had voted for or against Iran in UN Resolution regarding sanctions since the rest of the 14 countries voted had also voted against Iran. India get to vote in UN Resolutions concerning Iran only 2 times between 2011-2012. However, Pakistan's all weather friend China which also has veto power has always, always voted against Iran at UN. But did it stop Iran from trading with China? No.

well India was willing to offer security related cooperation to US after 9/11 So Pakistan did not let India exploiting the situation in the region to pursue its agenda against Pakistan and also talibans were not listening to Pakistan when our army asked them to hand over Osama to US who were involved in 9/11. Pakistan sent two delegations to Mullah Omar in September 2001 asking them to expel the Al qaida leadership from Afghanistan but they refused to lsiten

India's vote for Iran wouldn't change anything when majority votes were against it, but in this unipolar world not going into the negative list of US itself is a benefit that we can't just ignore, especially when doing otherwise was futile. I hope now you have your answer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom