What's new

China open ways for third world nations to catch up with the west

kawaraj

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this is worth a discussion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/148285-china-launches-satellite-nigeria.html

quite meaningful. for long time third world seems abandoned by the mainstream world, or struggle from the oppression from the west, either economically or technically. China on one hand set an example for those backward nations to gain the sense of confidence, on the other China help third world nations to catch up with the world.

this is a sense of real liberation for oppressed world. and that why the west hate up China that much.

India's recent development show us not only China, any nation with a desire to catch up can finally overcome its own shortcomings.

We need a world all nations can develop equally, not some west bastard nations only, by exploiting others to gain advantages. this going to a major fight in this century, if you can not see it clearly yet.

Grab you gears, let's work up our future.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

is bracing up to set in orbit five commercial satellite next year for Venezuela, Bolivia, Belarus and Turkmenistan.

some highlights, in that article.

People will see how China shape Africa. In a decade, some African countries can sustain out of poverty without foreign assistance.

I personally view india's presence in africa a positive sign.

I also suspect the west is planning their new entrance to that continent. They won't tolerate what's happening.

But recently some of the african countries had protested against China's activity,I can't recall the country name..
Also heard that some north african countries r also opposing India's stand in africa...Correct me if i m wrong..

this is worth a discussion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/148285-china-launches-satellite-nigeria.html

quite meaningful. for long time third world seems abandoned by the mainstream world, or struggle from the oppression from the west, either economically or technically. China on one hand set an example for those backward nations to gain the sense of confidence, on the other China help third world nations to catch up with the world.

this is a sense of real liberation for oppressed world. and that why the west hate up China that much.

India's recent development show us not only China, any nation with a desire to catch up can finally overcome its own shortcomings.

We need a world all nations can develop equally, not some west bastard nations only, by exploiting others to gain advantages. this going to a major fight in this century, if you can not see it clearly yet.

Grab you gears, let's work up our future.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

some highlights, in that article.

Why some people in pakistan feels good about cheer leading china ?? and opening threads with fake title is amusing.

- First of all its china which have to do lots of catch up with the west and it will take decades.

- Ghana is not a third world country but a developing nation which have GDP of US $71 billion with the population of 24 million only and GDP growth rate is 6%. :tup:

- Ghana's GDP per capita is much higher then pakistan

But recently some of the african countries had protested against China's activity,I can't recall the country name..
Also heard that some north african countries r also opposing India's stand in africa...Correct me if i m wrong..

We all know how how their global media stir up, BBC World has a docu serial call "the Chinese are coming".....

Why some people in pakistan feels good about cheer leading china ?? and opening threads with fake title is amusing.

- First of all its china which have to do lots of catch up with the west and it will take decades.

- Ghana is not a third world country but a developing nation which have GDP of US $71 billion with the population of 24 million only and GDP growth rate is 6%. :tup:

You don't read, do you?

This is an original copyrighted thread, not some "fake titled" one. I didn't even bother to mention a country named ghana.

Find somewhere else troll.

would it be Darfur?

Pakistan is China's biggest cheerleader because China is a champion of the third World. China helps the third World countries in their development and yet China does not behave in an ARROGANT manner as the US.

Three Cheers for China:

Hip Hip Hurrah, Hip Hip Hurrah, Hip Hip Hurrah

Buddy I totally disagree with you if china is doing something good for any 3rd world country its a good move any one can appreciate it,hell even I appreciate it.So what if china have to do lots of catch up with the west,it dosen't mean they can't help and you r talking about west last time I checked west have done nothing for any 3rd world country or any developing country except sanctioning ban on them.
Ghana have 6% growth rate its good for them,this shows that they are working hard.What this have to do with any other country

Buddy I totally disagree with you if china is doing something good for any 3rd world country its a good move any one can appreciate it,hell even I appreciate it.So what if china have to do lots of catch up with the west,it dosen't mean they can't help and you r talking about west last time I checked west have done nothing for any 3rd world country or any developing country except sanctioning ban on them.
Ghana have 6% growth rate its good for them,this shows that they are working hard.What this have to do with any other country

My friend you are misinformed china is just exploiting nothing more then that:

PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa

Read more: PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa | Mail Online

Africa "sick and tired" of China's exploitation | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

sanou.jpg

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China

Sanou Mbaye

A strategy of striking deals with corrupt leaders and seizing control of African industries will ultimately backfire

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China | Sanou Mbaye | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

aren't these commercial Satellite launches? I mean China getting paid by client countries for the service or is China doing it for free?

There are lots of countries that are involved in commercial satellite launches and there is no restriction on any particular country I guess. Also satellites which are launched by other countries and meant to last 15 years do not generally fail with in 18 months of their life time.

Anyways, so this is business not charity, My dear friends...

Back
Top Bottom