What's new

China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within 15 years

New 'atheist map' of the world dominated by China where half the country¿s population describes themselves as non-believers | Mail Online

A surprising map of where the world’s atheists live

atheism-map-1024x506.jpg

Just to update your map, its about 35% for Iran.

Religion is the bane of scientific education.

I believe all religions should be tolerated, however telling someone you'll go to hell or killing a non believer is despicable and denying Science ie evolution is what it holding us back.

I couldn't tell you :rolleyes:
lol . 35 freaking percent of iranians are atheist ?

it means from each 4 people in iran , 1.5 of them are atheist and dont believe in lord ?

chand sale rafti oonvar hajji ?

Man hamishe onvar boodam :D
male hamoone :-) no problem , faghat lotfan bedoone sanad harfi nazan dadash .

rastesho bekhai man be onvane kesi ke hamishe invar boode :D behem zoor dare yeki biad be mardomi ke daram bahashoon zendegi mikonam bege atheist :D

tooye chill thread bishtar harf mizanim

Chinese people and Government should encourage its Dharmic essence.
The Abrahamic religions are not suited to Eastern culture.

Chinese people and Government should encourage its Dharmic essence.
The Abrahamic religions are not suited to Eastern culture.

Keep your Dharmic essence for yourself. Eastern culture are vastly different, we are Confucianist, atheistic.

No offence to Protestants but looking at the Korean Protestants.... I would say Chinese should stay away from Christianity.

Keep your Dharmic essence for yourself. Eastern culture are vastly different, we are Confucianist, atheistic.
And also Budhist.
Confucianism is also an Eastern philosophy, not a western/middle eastern one.

Is Confucianism religion? I thought it was more of an ideology/way of life/culture than religion.

And also Budhist.
Confucianism is also an Eastern philosophy, not a western/middle eastern one.

18% Chinese are buddhist, but their values are Confucianist or taoist. The so called Christian in China are fundamentally Confucianist too.

You failed to understand, our civilization doesn't revolve around religion like South Asian or middle eastern. Religion never formed the basis of our culture and lives. it's just an addition.

Is Confucianism religion? I thought it was more of an ideology/way of life/culture than religion.

Exactly, which was I said "we are Confucianist, atheistic."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom