What's new

China Offers to Fund and Build Deep Seaport

I am repeating it again "Bangldeshis are clowns". If Hasina do something wrong then at least 10 BD's will accuse India and If Khaleeda do something wrong they will accuse Pakistan.Month of Dec is for us where they want us to apologize, Indian's ll have to take them for rest of the 11 months.

Chinese encirclement of India from all directions. :azn: Awesome news!
this theory of String of Pearls is already discarded. Reason being, A&N islands is an unsinkable ACC while other ports that are supposed to be considered as Pearls are within reach of even Brahmos missiles.

China is also keeping keen eyes in India's growing influence in Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Japan etc. India's presence in SCS will increase and that is the reason of developing close ties with Vietnam and also maintaining control of Strait of Malacca through A&N islands.

Also don't get too much into Chinese investment, they are good businessmen which is what they are doing. China won't encircle India in militarily way because of shear size of India.

Question is Pakistan has been all weather friend of China so why relatively higher amount is invested in bangladesh rather than in Pakistan. I mean to say China has of course invested millions in Pakistan but they can do more considering what they are offering to BD.

May be its time you ask, why Chinese investment is not up to the mark ?

P.S. Relativity should be considered as important point.

I exposed indian duplicity that in one hand india is already obstructing Awami League regime to take Chinese loan (read iajdani's post about indian obstruction) and obstructing Bangladesh functioning as independent country and on other hand indians are demanding Bangladesh should be grateful for our independence. Independence india is obstructing and undermining everyday.
Indians are not demanding to acknowledge our help in your independence, we know what we did and for what reason but we could have stayed but it would have meant decades long urban warfare and more Indian lives would have been lost.

Don't admit our help, be with your beloved brothers, I am happy my Army helped in saving millions of lives, my govt. gave refuge to millions at time of need, and also gave safe passage to over 90,000 Pakistani soldiers, many of which could be charged for War crimes. I talk about past and present in differently.

May be you guys don't understand the notion that Friend in need is Friend indeed.

Now the past ends here.

You blame your government, you had your independence, why did you allow a govt. which is puppet of India, is it India's fault. Shouldn't your forefathers have taken steps to become more independent ? You guys are too touchy about India doing this, India doing that.....

Stop blaming others for your failure, don't give excuses, if you want to succeed. Start a revolution against your govt., who stopped you. You guys also deny the fact that 3.3 million illegal BD people are in India, the numbers is from World Bank.

You pick up the words that suites your argument. Omit the entire scenario.

Developed and stable Bangladesh is good for India. We don't want another neighboring nation in chaos.

As I repeated earlier, China was the one supporting the army that was killing your forefathers and raping women. This same China is now revered by you guys. You forgot who was friend and enemy at time of crisis. Never mind, I know it doesn't matter to this generation of yours.

Stop putting blame on us. yes, we mingle in our neighboring countries, it has to be done for projecting regional power. We invest money and supply products in our neighboring countries.

If you think we are undermining your independence, attack us, start your guerrilla warfare...oh wait, you already pushed millions in our North East region.

Why not you take them back and we stop meddling in your affairs. You are also not saints.

Question is Pakistan has been all weather friend of China so why relatively higher amount is invested in bangladesh rather than in Pakistan. I mean to say China has of course invested millions in Pakistan but they can do more considering what they are offering to BD.

May be its time you ask, why Chinese investment is not up to the mark ?

P.S. Relativity should be considered as important point.

May be because of economy.

Bangladesh's economy is relatively healthy. Though, a bit stagnant right now.

Many Chinese, along with Western businesses have already displayed a lot of interest in investing in Bangladesh. Ranging from pharmaceuticals to motorcycles.

Low cost and plentiful labor is the number one thing that attracts FDI.

As for this deep sea port, I think key players should have sufficient and fair access to it. Including India and the US. It's all business after all. There are no, and shouldn't have military implications.

However, the things outlined in the article will take time to be fully realized considering Bangladesh's political climate. A LOT of time.

So, there's time.

I am repeating it again "Bangldeshis are clowns". If Hasina do something wrong then at least 10 BD's will accuse India and If Khaleeda do something wrong they will accuse Pakistan.Month of Dec is for us where they want us to apologize, Indian's ll have to take them for rest of the 11 months.

Go back to your Madrasa! Bangladeshis are not slave of india or pakistan. Same person can criticize both! We are free!

rephrase this to " bangladeshi politicians are clowns and the politics is followed by sheep " and i agree 100%. :agree:

You blame your government, you had your independence, why did you allow a govt. which is puppet of India, is it India's fault.

India and Bangladesh
Embraceable you
Growing geopolitical interests push India to seek better relations nearer home

Jul 30th 2011 | DHAKA

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

As I repeated earlier, China was the one supporting the army that was killing your forefathers and raping women. This same China is now revered by you guys. You forgot who was friend and enemy at time of crisis.

We don't see China with indian prism, period. So stop dreaming on that. We can see how friendly india is by killing our people every other day, damming our river, occupy out land, interfere in our internal affairs. If india is friend who needs enemy. Go shop for friend elsewhere, Vietnam may be eager.

Stop putting blame on us. yes, we mingle in our neighboring countries, it has to be done for projecting regional power.

Go to south pole with your "project power" begging bowl, that is where you have chance. We don't accept indian crap anywhere near us. Looks like Nepal just kicked out indian vehicle and movie/music out of the country.

If you think we are undermining your independence, attack us, start your guerrilla warfare...

We are not war mongers like indians. But we defend ourselves in due time and place.

Before making idiotic statement did you read which comments I have responded to? where did I showed "weakness and trembling" on indians in my post???? If anything I expressed resentments and detest towards indian interference. DON'T try to make up lie just like awami league and make story out of it. And DON'T try to protect indian duplicity by making lie about weakness".
Your Awami League habit of lie and deception will not go just like a dog tail will never get straight.

Here is KRAIT comments I have replied to:

I exposed indian duplicity that in one hand india is already obstructing Awami League regime to take Chinese loan (read iajdani's post about indian obstruction) and obstructing Bangladesh functioning as independent country and on other hand indians are demanding Bangladesh should be grateful for our independence. Independence india is obstructing and undermining everyday.

You are really a genius to pinpoint deceptions and exposures of every one else. But this is about the deep sea port and India wants to take part in this project. Tell me and EXPOSE why it is a dictate? How about USA, Japan and China? Are not they also trying to get a part of job? It is all business.

Can a man like you me or you stop the GoB from taking a decision? Then why so much of bickering without giving a valid argument? Could you stop BD from buying hundreds of Indian buses recently, or from buying thousands of CNG during BNP time? India has influence in BD and it is using that to get a small slice of the current job.

Why do you tremble with fear about India all the time when AL govt will fall before the port work starts. This thread is not dedicated to anti-Indian rhetorics. Sea port is important. Let us discuss on its construction in a positive way, and not in India-centric way.

I am repeating it again "Bangldeshis are clowns". If Hasina do something wrong then at least 10 BD's will accuse India and If Khaleeda do something wrong they will accuse Pakistan.Month of Dec is for us where they want us to apologize, Indian's ll have to take them for rest of the 11 months.To more months to go for our turn.

flame baits & name calling

POST REPORTED

Coming 3-5 years to see 'high wave' of Chinese investment to Bangladesh

DHAKA -- There will be a “high wave” of Chinese investment in Bangladesh in the next three to five years, the Chinese ambassador to Bangladesh said yesterday. Rising labor costs and economic restructuring in China were forcing businesses to relocate to other countries, including Bangladesh, Li Jun said.

“Bangladesh has many advantages, especially in human resources. So, it is a very lucrative place for such relocation,” the ambassador said at a meeting at The Daily Star office.

The ambassador said China had rendered zero-tariff treatment to 4,762 products from Bangladesh and 32 other least-developed countries from July 2010. The number of products for duty-free export would be raised to over 7,000, beginning from the next year.

Coming 3-5 years to see 'high wave' of Chinese investment to Bangladesh - The China Post

It seems the Chinese government and companies are confidence enough to view Bangladesh as the factory for China, similar to the western world viewed China as the factory of the world two decades ago. Who'll will be the factory of Bangladesh two decades from now? Just a though.

You are really a genius to pinpoint deceptions and exposures of every one else. But this is about the deep sea port and India wants to take part in this project. Tell me and EXPOSE why it is a dictate? How about USA, Japan and China? Are not they also trying to get a part of job? It is all business.

Can a man like you me or you stop the GoB from taking a decision? Then why so much of bickering without giving a valid argument? Could you stop BD from buying hundreds of Indian buses recently, or from buying thousands of CNG during BNP time? India has influence in BD and it is using that to get a small slice of the current job.

Why do you tremble with fear about India all the time when AL govt will fall before the port work starts. This thread is not dedicated to anti-Indian rhetorics. Sea port is important. Let us discuss on its construction in a positive way, and not in India-centric way.

Awami League progress of building the port for last 3 and half years because of indian influence in the regime and you asking people not to see Awami League activity in "India-centric way". Who else can claim bigger indian dalal than yourself?
DON'T try to make up lie just like awami league and make story out of it. And DON'T try to protect indian duplicity by making lie about weakness". Your Awami League habit of lie and deception will not go just like a dog tail will never get straight.

Ask any Pakistani, if Indian BSF fails to stop people going to Pakistan illegally, they will support shooting the intruders.
Never, Allah dushman ko bi esi mot na de, i will never support killing on any innocent at any border, be it afghan or indian, unless they are terrorists holding ak-47's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom