What's new

China Offers to Fund and Build Deep Seaport

No one is dictating Bangladesh. We ave more interest in Bangladesh just like China. Its about business. SAHARA wants to build city worth millions of dollars and other infrastructure project. Bangladesh is also the shorter gateway for us to Myanmar and other East .

Why won't we try to get the business that you guys are offerening to China. Its all about competition, isn't it.

Lets face it, strategic significance of such deep ports is well known. India lost in case of Sri lanka, considering from neutral point of view, won't it bee obvious to get the work from Bangladesh to China without giving a chance to get for ourselves.

As for technology, India is capable but if you want to ignore it, do it.

This is not a thread to show your patriotism or bravery, its about economic and strategic aspect of this port.

So instead of being hostile, cool down and discuss. Don't interpret my words of first post, ignore hte reply I gave to Luffy.

Cheers.

Who is india to dictate where Bangladesh seek help form? It goes to expose indian duplicity about Bangladesh independence and soverigenty. India in action does not want to recognise Bangladesh as sovereign and independent country.

We gave you your freedom.....now listen to whatever we say or we will push into Burma and let them massacre your ppl....Submit

We gave you your freedom.....now listen to whatever we say or we will push into Burma and let them massacre your ppl....Submit
You are not helping in reducing the tension between Indians and BDs. Take a hide ground and ignore few posters :enjoy:

Let the chinese build the port and let bd india and china use it .

make india pay bangladesh in $ for use of her port .
why the jamatis and hindutvas are getting crazy i dont understand.

its strictly bussiness guys . enemy or friend everyone speaks money .

just cause india is involved or china is involved dosent mean grab a gun and start shooting at something

:D

BD has to chose between US and China............and at last US will win. Even world bank (US concern) has revive padma loan...

Chinese will ultimately get the deal inshallah. The dalals won't be in power for long. They have been involved in most of our infrastructure building since 75.

Actually before Mr.Rajapakse coming to power , SL was always too subservient to India. They are standing up now. But before 2008 we didn't give a woot to India. This a muslim majority state of 160 million, that has 90% of her arms from china. Not to forget that our army is not at all happy with this present gov's Indian dalali. U guys are even struggling to fend off chinese influence in Nepal , which is a hindu state . so forget about BD.

We don't need to influence you all anymore. You guys are already influenced.

And Nepal........... Well, whatever those ruling but minority Govt say, Nepal has & will always be our good friend & Ally. There is no harm in getting some gifts from china.

This applies to Bangladesh too.

The 1350 MW coal fired plant is still a memorandum, not much happened there. Chinese expertise and funding is the best way to go.

Chinese will ultimately get the deal inshallah. The dalals won't be in power for long. They have been involved in most of our infrastructure building since 75.

Actually before Mr.Rajapakse coming to power , SL was always too subservient to India. They are standing up now. But before 2008 we didn't give a woot to India. This a muslim majority state of 160 million, that has 90% of her arms from china. Not to forget that our army is not at all happy with this present gov's Indian dalali. U guys are even struggling to fend off chinese influence in Nepal , which is a hindu state . so forget about BD.

thinking everything through the prison of religion is like thinking with your d!ck !! seriously..

Good news. Hope this project won't face the same fate like all other project due to bad planning. But 1 thing is bothering me why it will take so much time (up to 2036 & 2055) to complete it? Is it not strange and is it really impossible to build earlier then that? Lastly why so much hesitation to choose a single country or couple of countries for the project?

Good news. Hope this project won't face the same fate like all other project due to bad planning. But 1 thing is bothering me why it will take so much time (up to 2036 & 2055) to complete it? Is it not strange and is it really impossible to build earlier then that? Lastly why so much hesitation to choose a single country or couple of countries for the project?

Exactly my thought..

Can someone point out exactly how Bangladesh and the Investing country would be benefited from the port?

Exactly my thought..

Can someone point out exactly how Bangladesh and the Investing country would be benefited from the port?

We not going to build the full capacity at one go. As the demand increases we will expand and make new jetties. So to reach the full capacity we may need to wait till 2055. But the first phase can be completed in 3 years and ready to be used.

Why do you think India is dictating. It wants to be part of the jiob , same as other countries are doing. But, it is our choice whether we select India or not. India cannot dictate. Why are you so weak and tremble with fear whenever you see the name of India? Have self-respect for yourself and the country. many people do not share your fear. Try to be good citizen of BD by becoming brave. You seem to be asking for a bad end of this thread as usual.

Before making idiotic statement did you read which comments I have responded to? where did I showed "weakness and trembling" on indians in my post???? If anything I expressed resentments and detest towards indian interference. DON'T try to make up lie just like awami league and make story out of it. And DON'T try to protect indian duplicity by making lie about weakness".
Your Awami League habit of lie and deception will not go just like a dog tail will never get straight.

Here is KRAIT comments I have replied to:
India will look out for its national interest.

We let go Srilanka in China's side, can't afford to loose Bangladesh and Myanmar. Lets be analytic then emotional.

I exposed indian duplicity that in one hand india is already obstructing Awami League regime to take Chinese loan (read iajdani's post about indian obstruction) and obstructing Bangladesh functioning as independent country and on other hand indians are demanding Bangladesh should be grateful for our independence. Independence india is obstructing and undermining everyday.

If that let you feed yourself then we have helped another hungry (for chest thumping in the day of economic downfall) indians. Be grateful!

Back
Top Bottom