What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup but someone already gave your ans at post #159

I know what it says and the answers to the respective posts including yours has been posted.just read them..so dont worry and take a chill pill...

well i am flattered by Indian members here ,give them a rubbish topic to start with (with out any links ) and they can go on for hours debating this nonsense , what next J-10 in MMRCA race ??

A question.

Hawk was inducted into the IAF after a delay of some 20 years,
It's supposed to serve the AJT role in the IAF.
Deepak, which has been grounded is a basic trainer.
Why is India still looking into other AJTs, shouldn't it be searching for a Deepak replacement. ??

Hawk is already serving as the AJT.
India has already sent out RFPs for 75 new basic training aircrafts.

India won't Buy L-15 out of its sense of Fake nationalism.
India is and will be dependant upon western suppliers as their Own pipe dreams wont come true ie , LCA , Arjunk XYZ.

It should be a slap for India that China is asking them to provide their Trainer doesn't it shows the Dominant mindset of Chinese about their Technology ???

Its a shame & Disgrace for India indeed :china:

no no no... :no::no::no: its actually a welcome gesture towards a future strong relationship... two superpowers joinin hands to dominate the world... as i said earlier, its all about development mate... ever heard of that word?:what:

Lets see if India buy defensive equipments from China. If this kind of cooperation continues, then US should cancel all the defensive sales to India. They are all currently gov-gov as I know so it can be easily done. India is not demonstrating itself to be a reliable allies of democracy bloc of nations. It had sided with communist bloc during cold war and continue to patronize Russian KGB democracy. Both KBG and Chicoms are enemies of democracy. It shows that US true friends are countries that are living under the pressure of communism and islamo fascism, such as Isreal, Poland and South Korea. India will never be a true friend of democracy unless it chooses whom it works with wisely. As of now, India is moving closer to the Russia and China axis and all democracies need to be aware of this fact.

A question.

Hawk was inducted into the IAF after a delay of some 20 years,
It's supposed to serve the AJT role in the IAF.
Deepak, which has been grounded is a basic trainer.
Why is India still looking into other AJTs, shouldn't it be searching for a Deepak replacement. ??

dat s wat india s doing... but i reaaly dono wy everyone is ranting here... MODS stop dis thread... D war has started:flame:

well even if you beg, no one ll lend their ears:sniper:

Firstly we have the confidence and are content with whatever we do have. As for ears, India being sidelined in Afghanistan should suffice.

However it doesn't bode well for you guys , dreaming of being of a mini power yet never missing an opportunity for the cry baby tantrums.

Firstly we have the confidence and are content with whatever we do have. As for ears, India being sidelined in Afghanistan should suffice.

However it doesn't bode well for you guys , dreaming of being of a mini power yet never missing an opportunity for the cry baby tantrums.

Well we don give a s**** bout it... we offered development of afg and EVERYONE welcomed it... Now they ignore us and we don care... we just wanted to help.... If they don want us, we don want them too... :cheesy:
By the way, wy do you bring into account afg in this thread? Discuss it sumwr else... post sumthin related to this topic...
But the truth is, you guys never want any relation to exist b/w china and india... It wud be disaster for you... :taz:

Anyways as far as m concerned, i think its the begining of the end of the cold war... PEACE afterall... :angel: And you go rant sumwr else to free your jealousy...:wave:

and your low post count cannot hide your immaturity Mr. bumbgola

The thing is while I am rectifying my low count, there is no cure for your high post count.

@ALL:

Have we found any credible news source yet to back this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom