What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India won't Buy L-15 out of its sense of Fake nationalism.
India is and will be dependant upon western suppliers as their Own pipe dreams wont come true ie , LCA , Arjunk XYZ.

It should be a slap for India that China is asking them to provide their Trainer doesn't it shows the Dominant mindset of Chinese about their Technology ???

Its a shame & Disgrace for India indeed :china:

India needs trainer and its considering to build one..thanks for the news of so many Indian planes crashing.
Now the topic is - china offering training jets to India.

L-15 is an exporting trainer,and it's still in testing stages.so far i didn't find this new in any chinese media ,even if there is such an offer,dai is probably just showing his diplomatic kindness to prove that china want to solve the border issue peacefully,i don't think anyone including himself would expect to make a military deal with india.there is an illegal line between two countries,anything could happen before we solve this issue

Last edited:
oh! your highness did you reply to me...:lol:

post no 140th did u say ? where you are telling my indian friend that its j10B and not JF17??

and my reply was to your post where you were saying that India was given the trainer becauise India does not have any...

OMG..did I spoon feed you sir ?? mercy my lord !!:lol:

What did you have Deepak which is already grounded cuz of so many crashes, and even Egypt agreed to that and offered you K8 trainer:rofl::rofl::rofl:
mercy my lord save me from this thing:rofl:

Relax Guys: India's Own home made AJT is here....

FIRST LOOK: India's IJT Sitara In IAF Colours (Tippy Grey)

What did you have Deepak which is already grounded cuz of so many crashes, and even Egypt agreed to that and offered you K8 trainer:rofl::rofl::rofl:
mercy my lord save me from this thing:rofl:

Dipak is grounded....agreed
IAF does not have a single trainer....disagree

Hawk advanced jet trainers and HJT-16 Kiran trainers ....

Egypt offered us cause we need a training aircraft in absence of Deepak..how the hell does it prove that IAF does not have a training aicraft ??? :hitwall::hitwall:

I knwo I replied..couldnt help...:D

Everything apart its amazing to see how Indians are not calling L-15 junk or crap anymore as they normally do with Chinese equipment. As soon as the news was published , everyone got excited and started praising Chinese tech - some couldn't believe they were offered L-15.

It is amazing to see how people change boats so quickly! and this thread proves deep inside everyone knows how good Chinese tech is compared to so called Ingenious programs making nothing but Junk.
:flame:

i second that:rofl:

Dipak is grounded....agreed
IAF does not have a single trainer....disagree

Hawk advanced jet trainers and HJT-16 Kiran trainers ....

Egypt offered us cause we need a training aircraft in absence of Deepak..how the hell does it prove that IAF does not have a training aicraft ??? :hitwall::hitwall:

I knwo I replied..couldnt help...:D

maybe L-15 Falcon Trainer is way too advance then Hawk advanced jet trainers and HJT-16 Kiran trainers

India is and will be dependant upon western suppliers as their Own pipe dreams wont come true ie , LCA , Arjunk XYZ.

It should be a slap for India that China is asking them to provide their Trainer doesn't it shows the Dominant mindset of Chinese about their Technology ???

Sir, india has been using aircrafts of France, Russia and Britain.
We have facilities and man power trained for handling that kind of tech.

so if we are going for new tech.....that will be like alien tech for us.......we have to spend more bucks on the training of staff and making agranment for tech handling...........and that might range to millions of dollars.

India is still a poor country...............although defence spending is unavoidable..........but making rite decisions to save as much is important.

Thats a goodwill gesture China has shown to India.............and showing that She is ready to help her neighbour to overcome its weakness;

Last edited:
how the hell does it prove that IAF does not have a training aicraft ??? :hitwall::hitwall:

india do have training aircraft,it just can't meet IAF's requirements ,that's why they want to buy trainers from foreign countries

Everything apart its amazing to see how Indians are not calling L-15 junk or crap anymore as they normally do with Chinese equipment. As soon as the news was published , everyone got excited and started praising Chinese tech - some couldn't believe they were offered L-15

First of all yes..couldnt believe it was offered to us ..it was surprising to be honest.
what is there to do with calling it crap or good..its a gesture from the China that is being appreciated by Indians and not the aircraft itself.
yes..the news was exciting cause India would like to have a peaceful neighbour in form of China and would love to end a cold relation with it.

It is amazing to see how people change boats so quickly! and this thread proves deep inside everyone knows how good Chinese tech is compared to so called Ingenious programs making nothing but Junk.
:flame:

Thanks for calling the our indigenous tech a crap...still it makes us proud to manufacture our own stuff than begging from others or copying tech from others. :)

maybe L-15 Falcon Trainer is way too advance then Hawk advanced jet trainers and HJT-16 Kiran trainers

May be yes !!...i cant say no to that...but telling that India does not have a tariner aircraft was wrong on your part.

india do have training aircraft,it just can't meet IAF's requirements ,that's why they want to buy trainers from foreign countries

Right..infact..our pilots directly went through the 2nd stage training on the HAWK and the HJT 16 kirans but not the Basic tarining stage 'ab initio'.this happened due to grounding of Dipak.

But i was just clarifying claims saying that there was no trainer at all with the IAF.

If L-15 would have been the best trainer jet in the world and if then India not buying it then that can be called somewhat nationalistic pride.

But here the case is different. India should go for the best Jet trainer, I wont give their names but L-15 dosent fit in there.

L-15 is only best for China and pakistan, so be happy with it.

By the way do US, UK, France, Germany, Russia etc etc the top countries in aeronauticals going for L-15??

A question.

Hawk was inducted into the IAF after a delay of some 20 years,
It's supposed to serve the AJT role in the IAF.
Deepak, which has been grounded is a basic trainer.
Why is India still looking into other AJTs, shouldn't it be searching for a Deepak replacement. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom