What's new

China nukes no 'direct threat,' says US commander

China is not a threat to the US, that is correct. Only need a of the US 7th Fleet is too enough to see China to looks like gentle ​​and humble. But with its neighbors smaller and weaker, she's a real threat...

You don't have anything to say about your double standard, do you? The zionazis sing the 'you're an anti-Semite song' and their brethren the indian zionazis sing the 'Oh, we own you for saving you, please take our fvcking permission before you speak' song. Well, it's not going to happen and some stupid indians will never get it.

we dont need nothing from you... just change your flag plz.. and get a life

ontopic : CIA knows that Chinese bombs may not necessarily work. So US has a high chance of coming out blot free in case of a nuclear war.

we dont need nothing from you... just change your flag plz.. and get a life

Perhaps you should change the forum, go visit your zionazi forums! I don't inetnd to chnage my flag because some fvcking indian zionazi thinks that he owns my flag!

ontopic : CIA knows that Chinese bombs may not necessarily work. So US has a high chance of coming out blot free in case of a nuclear war.

It will be a wonderful experience if the indian gorus act on this assumption.

Indeed my goodfellow!

Also the world is flat, the sun orbits the earth, and water is dry.
And we(IND) have a colony on Mars also there was no "landing on the moon" by NASA, no seriously I'm not joking :whistle:

Chinese General Threatens Use of A-Bombs if U.S. Intrudes
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/15/international/asia/15china.html

Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran | EUTimes.net

Newsvine - Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran | EUTimes.net

China 'shocked' to be on U.S. nuke hit list
China 'shocked' to be on U.S. nuke hit list - CNN

The Chinese government says it is "deeply shocked" at reports of U.S. military plans to target seven countries, including China, for the possible future use of nuclear weapons.

Speaking to reporters in Beijing, Foreign Ministry spokesman Sun Yuxi called on Washington to explain the reports which first appeared in the Los Angeles Times and New York Times at the weekend.

According to the newspapers, the secret "nuclear posture review" was passed to the U.S. Congress by the Pentagon in January outlining the possible use of nuclear weapons against countries that possess or are developing weapons of mass destruction.

China 'shocked' to be on U.S. nuke hit list
China 'shocked' to be on U.S. nuke hit list - CNN

The Chinese government says it is "deeply shocked" at reports of U.S. military plans to target seven countries, including China, for the possible future use of nuclear weapons.

Speaking to reporters in Beijing, Foreign Ministry spokesman Sun Yuxi called on Washington to explain the reports which first appeared in the Los Angeles Times and New York Times at the weekend.

According to the newspapers, the secret "nuclear posture review" was passed to the U.S. Congress by the Pentagon in January outlining the possible use of nuclear weapons against countries that possess or are developing weapons of mass destruction.

A country called "nuclear powers" China, why did "deeply shocked" like that?
Is not their nuclear weapons to also target other countries?

7th fleet to protect india? India is itself super pawar then why does US?

They don't protect India, but China will become more meek when they were there.

China is a peace nation which does not go around threatning other countries.

now that is the biggest load of crap i have heard on here.... this really takes the cake!!!

china threatens other countries almost weekly!!!

Back
Top Bottom