What's new

China now posts 15 page statement on Dokhlam

I don't know you were working in the foreign office of India.

So what else happened in the trip which you accompanied doval with ? Please share some more secrets to a common man like me.

So we reduced 90 % of troops just because your CPC said so this is blind faith , well done.
Nope, your foreign ministry did not deny it either. :rofl:

Nope, your foreign ministry did not deny it either. :rofl:

If my foreign office starts denying posts made on PDF then there would be no foreign office in the future.

We are not rich enough like China to afford a propaganda ministry and a warning ministry.

Alternatively did they acknowledge it either ?

See you Chinese have been caught by this so bad , you have no plan B left.

Now listen to this whooooooooo, whooooooooooooooooooo whoooooooooooooooooooooo !

Says who ? Global Times ? Lol

Not global times , its Propaganda ministry press release. GT is a small fish compared to this.

If my foreign office starts denying posts made on PDF then there would be no foreign office in the future.

We are not rich enough like China to afford a propaganda ministry and a warning ministry.

Alternatively did they acknowledge it either ?

See you Chinese have been caught by this so bad , you have no plan B left.

Now listen to this whooooooooo, whooooooooooooooooooo whoooooooooooooooooooooo !

Not global times , its Propaganda ministry press release. GT is a small fish compared to this.
Equating an official MOFA statement to PDF, are you coherent? You reply diplomatic messages through diplomatic channels, MEA TO MOFA. Get it genius? :lol:

The Indian media was trying so hard to paint India in a strong position. Remember the Doval affair, your media was saying as if he forced the Chinese to a deal? :rofl: It came out exactly as what I predicted, China answered withdraw before any talks when he tried to talk. :rofl:

We kicked that poodle when he came begging.

Equating an official MOFA statement to PDF, are you coherent? You reply diplomatic messages through diplomatic channels, MEA TO MOFA. Get it genius? :lol:

The Indian media was trying so hard to paint India in a strong position. Remember the Doval affair, your media was saying as if he forced the Chinese to a deal? :rofl: It came out exactly as what I predicted, China answered withdraw before any talks when he tried to talk. :rofl:

I am not a genius its only reserved for the Han CLAN.

Check what you quoted in the first place ( LAST POST AND IN REFERENCE TO WHOM AND ITS IMPLICATION ) , if you don't understand English its not my job to teach you either. Find an online coaching using beidu your CPC will sponsor that for you so that next time you dont quote out of context.

Says who ? Global Times ? Lol
I believe you can read the posts here. No point for me to repeat everything.

I am not a genius its only reserved for the Han CLAN.

Check what you quoted in the first place ( LAST POST AND IN REFERENCE TO WHOM AND ITS IMPLICATION ) , if you don't understand English its not my job to teach you either.
I quoted a MEA statement replying to a statement issued by China MOFA. The implication is India did not deny their troop reduction. :rofl:

I quoted a MEA statement replying to a statement issued by China MOFA. The implication is India did not deny their troop reduction. :rofl:

You can choose to ignore the Indian statements to your own liking.
See we don't respond to your propaganda which is aimed at domestic consumption to save face for CPC, going by your releases we would have to form a new department in itself.

As i told you we dont need that 400 odd there you people are not worth that 10 odd people because you are simply incapable to do even anything with those 10 in that ground.

Yo can choose to ignore the Indian statements to your own liking.
See we don't respond to your propaganda which is aimed at domestic consumption to save face for CPC, going by your releases we would have to form a new department in itself.

As i told you we dont need that 400 odd there you people are not worth that 10 odd people because you are simply incapable to do even anything with those 10 in that ground.
It was issued by MOFA and the Chinese Embassy in Delhi issued it to Indian media. :rofl:. Go check Chinese media, no mention at all. :rofl:

India puts so much effort on face-saving that the thing they care the most about this statement is the number of camping soldiers 40 or 400. Even though the tamed Indian troops are retreating quietly, their media are still barking badly to be looked like the wildest dogs.

According to Indians it is all about face, interesting. What you lack is typically what you want the most.

And don't worry the 15-page statement is quite the official clarification of the issue. Everyone can see China is trying to justify any further action it's gonna take in the next step. My only wish for the Indian 'war-seekers' is don't pee on yourself when your demand is finally fulfilled.

Whom was that post addressed to , which you quoted in the first place , did it mention anything about troops.

It was in response to IDUNEs comments about doval visit.

You jumped into a tangent. Not your fault , search baidu fast , the coupon code will expire for those lessons.

It was issued by MOFA and the Chinese Embassy in Delhi issued it to Indian media. :rofl:. Go check Chinese media, no mention at all. :rofl:

Chinese embassy in Delhi is under which regime genius - Indian ? or China ? Are they taking instructions from our foreign office or yours ?

So much so for logic , leave it join the classes.

Whom was that post addressed to , which you quoted in the first place , did it mention anything about troops.

It was in response to IDUNEs comments about doval visit.

You jumped into a tangent. Not your fault , search baidu fast , the coupon code will expire for those lessons.

Chinese embassy in Delhi is under which regime genius - Indian ? or China ?
You combined both replies together, I was replying to my section. See the post above genius,

Chinese embassy in Delhi is under which regime genius - Indian ? or China ? Are they taking instructions from our foreign office or yours ?

So much so for logic , leave it join the classes.
At first you said it was for Chinese consumption, I just proved to you it was for international consumption. This 15 page document was not even in any Chinese news. It was only from India news we found out the statement issued by Chinese embassy.

You do not sound coherent, what has issuing and replying diplomatic statements got to do with taking instructions from either country?:lol:

You combined both replies together, I was replying to my section. See the post above genius,

You quoted my post which was addressed to Idune with his quote.

I told you the word " genius " is reserved for Hans only , not for dark , skinny veg eating Indians like me , i have no intention to be the superior yellow race.

Oopsss you hurt my feelings i am so undeserving of such titles my master. please don't mock me.

You quoted my post which was addressed to Idune with his quote.

I told you the word " genius " is reserved for Hans only , not for dark , skinny veg eating Indians like me , i have no intention to be the superior yellow race.

Oopsss you hurt my feelings i am so undeserving of such titles my master. please don't mock me.
Bro I suggest check the post above. Please don't change the topic now. We are talking bout you denying Indian troop reduction. I know it's humiliating to be the weaker party.

At first you said it was for Chinese consumption, I just proved to you it was for international consumption. This 15 page document was not even in any Chinese news. It was only from India news we found out the statement issued by Chinese embassy.

Chinese consumption does not mean it has to originate from a particular region . See how you eat up the news.

Its for international consumption ( you mean NK and Pakistan ) , well you did not do the effort , you have gangs of selfless cheerleaders doing your job there.

Bro I suggest check the post above. Please don't change the topic now. We are talking bout you denying Indian troop reduction. I know it's humiliating to be the weaker party.

Check the first post you quoted me today on this thread.

Yes we are weak and i would love us to remain weak than the so called Chinese strength which we witnessed over the last 2 months

Now sleep well you are very strong . you will do this and do that. Phusssssssssssssssss.............

Chinese consumption does not mean it has to originate from a particular region . See how you eat up the news.

Its for international consumption ( you mean NK and Pakistan ) , well you did not do the effort , you have gangs of selfless cheerleaders doing your job there.
Dude, are you OK? You are the one saying Chinese issued this for Chinese consumption, I told you it was issued by MOFA to the embassy and then issued to Indian media. Since when Chinese are reading Indian media? I am knowing this because I am in PDF.

You are changing the topic and trying to deflect the humiliation.

Check the first post you quoted me today on this thread.

Yes we are weak and i would love us to remain weak than the so called Chinese strength which we witnessed over the last 2 months

Now sleep well you are very strong . you will do this and do that. Phusssssssssssssssss.............
Good, now you admit you are the weaker party right? Was it that hard?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom