What's new

China needs to make a plan to deter extreme forces of Australia

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China

Given that Australian hawks keep hyping or hinting that Australia will assist the US military and participate in war once a military conflict breaks out in the Taiwan Straits, and the Australian media outlets have been actively promoting the sentiment, I suggest China make a plan to impose retaliatory punishment against Australia once it militarily interferes in the cross-Straits situation. The plan should include long-range strikes on the military facilities and relevant key facilities on Australian soil if it really sends its troops to China's offshore areas and combats against the PLA. In addition to making the plan, China should also reveal this plan through non-official channels to deter the extreme forces of Australia and prevent them from taking the risk and committing irresponsible actions.

China loves peace and will not take the initiative to pick a fight with faraway Australia, but Australian hawks must be clear-minded. If they are bold enough to coordinate with the US to militarily interfere in the Taiwan question and send troops to the Taiwan Straits to wage war with the PLA, they must know what disasters they would cause to their country. China has a strong production capability, including producing additional long-range missiles with conventional warheads that target military objectives in Australia when the situation becomes highly tense.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that JL-3 is in service, we can't wait to launch it against our enemies!

China needs time. China is building infrastructure to link Guinea Simandou iron ore mine. Which is world biggest iron mine. Several years later when the construction is done, China will not need to import anything from Australia.

China needs time. China is building infrastructure to link Guinea Simandou iron ore mine. Which is world biggest iron mine. Several years later when the construction is done, China will not need to import anything from Australia.

I agree. The best way for China to neutralise any Australian threat is to starve them of the easy income they get from iron ore. Diversifying iron ore supply away from Australia and buying from other suppliers is the way forward. Once Simandou is online and Brazil recovers from its problems, China can get most of their iron ore from these sources. No iron ore revenue for Australia will make them the paupers that they really are.

Australia is home to several groups of aboriginals: first the black aboriginals then the white aboriginals from Britain.
Now it is time for Chinese to incorporate it as part of our territory as "New China" :china:

The mask is slipping. China is behaving like the imperial power it claims it's not: chest-beating and shouts of "do you know who I am."

Australia seems unlikable,it's easy to for China to be tough on Australia with no second thought.China is working on iron ore diversification as we speak,but it needs more central mandate otherwise the easy business folk will be diversifying at snail pace.And yes,CHina banned tourist to korea in past,so idk why china doesn't adopt the same to much more hostile nation.

Hi China can develop Pakistani iron ore mains in balochista by cepac route it will be cheaper and safer.

Given that Australian hawks keep hyping or hinting that Australia will assist the US military and participate in war once a military conflict breaks out in the Taiwan Straits, and the Australian media outlets have been actively promoting the sentiment, I suggest China make a plan to impose retaliatory punishment against Australia once it militarily interferes in the cross-Straits situation. The plan should include long-range strikes on the military facilities and relevant key facilities on Australian soil if it really sends its troops to China's offshore areas and combats against the PLA. In addition to making the plan, China should also reveal this plan through non-official channels to deter the extreme forces of Australia and prevent them from taking the risk and committing irresponsible actions.

China loves peace and will not take the initiative to pick a fight with faraway Australia, but Australian hawks must be clear-minded. If they are bold enough to coordinate with the US to militarily interfere in the Taiwan question and send troops to the Taiwan Straits to wage war with the PLA, they must know what disasters they would cause to their country. China has a strong production capability, including producing additional long-range missiles with conventional warheads that target military objectives in Australia when the situation becomes highly tense.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that JL-3 is in service, we can't wait to launch it against our enemies!

Barking dog never bite.

As China's spokesperson has said: Australia really isn't that strong. Save those nukes to deter US, Chinese Navy can easily sink every Australian assets if they wish to cross the red line. Chinese strategy must focus on technological self reliance, BRI. As crazy as those kangeroos seem to be by openly talking about waging war with China on behalf of Taiwan i do not expect them to be that stupid. The lapdog can commit war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan but facing us head on there can only be one outcome, the kangeroos will be sharing the same fate as what's happening with their fellow Quad member right now. Hope Australia has enough wood.

Back
Top Bottom