What's new

China mum on fears of Nuclear terrorism in Pakistan

Is that what you do when you think of Pak Nukes :rofl:

Nah! I have much more faith in the sanity of Pakistani leaders than most Pakistani members on this forum ;)

Yes, but their deliberate wording suggests that the topic is "Pakistan's nuclear safety".

"He refused to discuss the terrorist situation in Pakistan in the context of nuclear security, the theme of the Seoul summit"

Not sure if the wordings suggests "Pakistan's nuclear security"

Even accepting the claims, AQ Khan was dealing with official governments, not terrorist groups.

And what makes you believe this to be true? I'm sure the records of Pakistan's nuclear black market were not stored in an Oracle ERP whose Customer Master table has been analyzed to ascertain that ;)

"He refused to discuss the terrorist situation in Pakistan in the context of nuclear security, the theme of the Seoul summit"

Not sure if the wordings suggests "Pakistan's nuclear security"

OK, I misread the theme as "terrorist situation in Pakistan in the context of nuclear security", given the title.

And what makes you believe this to be true? I'm sure the records of Pakistan's nuclear black market were not stored in an Oracle ERP whose Customer Master table has been analyzed to ascertain that ;)

If you're going to go down speculation lane, that's not going to lead anywhere meaningful.

offtopic and same rant..come on topic ..and we do return the favours in "these" types of threads to our well wishers...well its just the trend here in PDF.

Not at all I might have said it in a flippant light hearted way but I believe that Indians are worried about Pakistani nukes and wish for third parties to assist in making them go away. If you don't like what goes on PDF no one is holding a gun to your head.

The subject of this Seoul meeting is nuclear safety. There are loads of reports that Pakistan nukes are not in safe condition. In fact, Pakistan transports its nukes in Delivery Van!

Pakistan

And then they claim that the nukes are safe! lol

Its not even funny now.

OMG!
China won't defend Pakistan about later's ability to secure the nuclear installations?

Just 2 possible answer to this.
1. Even China is not sure whether Pak's nuclear installations are safe.

2. Chinese were jocking when they said "higher than this" and "deeper than that!!"

Thats what you call intellectual constipation from an INDIAN news resource. You only need to say its an "Indian resource" to understand its "Chai ki pyali me tufan". Laugh on it and move on.

hypothetically if the west wanted to denuclearize pakistan. Is it possible?

I think not. The worry for them would be that Pakistan may do in retaliation if it thought it was going to lose it's nukes.

OH I know you read every bit of what I post. :) Why Judea Christian bit? Point out the hypocrisy- because you guys preach to Pakistanis in Pakistan to continue hate of jews while living in Judea Christian countries as a " choice" by yourselves i.e. you could say I have an obsession with hypocrites and not religion ;)

Don't talk rubbish and confuse being anti Zionist and anti Jewish

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom