What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

india ki to lag gay hahaha:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::pakistan::china:
acha , too kush hai naa ? wese china ki aukat nahi hai kuch karne ki , wait for the time and see how many types of humiliations she face after this episode which she created assuming modi government will back down , BC this time dhuni tak asar hoga china ke andar jab saman jayega andar . baki , time will tell you and the world , rest of the story :whistle::whistle:

Because of singapore's strength in deterrence, we avert wars and get peace through diplomacy.

Singapore is also an ally of both China and USA.

Cant say the same for india, you all depend too much on others for help even with 1.3 billion people.

That is low confidence.

The reason why i said one singapore division is equal 4 india divisions is simple.

In singapore, a recruit soldier can call in for naval gunfire, artillery, ground reinforcements in mere seconds because we integrated big data into our warfare mainframe.

Our rifles are the best in the world, same goes for everything else(military hardware) that we have.

Our combat management system used by the generals gives very powerful real time data that integrates with all other systems and multipliers.

No chance for friendly fire, and all moves like clockwork chesswork.

Yet...if say, we were threatened by a much bigger and stronger neighbour, the last thing we would say is to provoke others

Well then I'm glad Singapore is an Indian ally!
Singapore has no horse in this race between China and India, so India can sleep tight knowing there will be no retribution from Singapore and Singapore can be friends with India, China and US. Win win!
So not sure what you as a Singaporean have to worry about in this conflict?

A war with India, whatever the scale, and China can effectively say bye bye to the much talked up "Chinese Century" ....

Wine or lose. Does not make a difference.

Cheers, Doc
The USA won over Japan, and the next century was theirs!!!! Both entrance and exit go through wars!!!!!

Guy, we (India) are a poor weak nation. We will not last a war with Singapore. I think I made that amply clear.
Lucky we don't have to face a daunting enemy like Singapore.
Not sure what else you're looking for. We will lose, but at least we will go down fighting. That's all that matters.
Anything else?

On a separate note, what was the last war Singapore was involved in?
Don't feed that troll.

The USA won over Japan, and the next century was theirs!!!! Both entrance and exit go through wars!!!!!
salam , china is not USA and Bharat is not japan , khuda hafiz !

OBOR will be better without India. I don't care what you portray China as long as we can beat the shit out of you. China can afford anything that kick you Barat's ***. Think of you can manipulate China, you must be retarded. A split India suits China's interest at the best, especially for OBOR.

As long as we have the air dominance and cut the supply of your so called mountain troops, you are no more than sitting ducks. India will go to hell after the defeat this time, will never able to recover as a leading country in the sub-continent. You are done.

I was scared before, but now I'm terrified! You paint a grim picture my friend and it has opened my eyes!
I am writing to my local BJP shakha and demanding we pull our troops out immediately!!

Well then I'm glad Singapore is an Indian ally!
Singapore has no horse in this race between China and India, so India can sleep tight knowing there will be no retribution from Singapore and Singapore can be friends with India, China and US. Win win!
So not sure what you as a Singaporean have to worry about in this conflict?

of course im quite excited.

u all are going up against the legendary army that fought United Nations to a standstill in korea and one that caused USA to withdraw from vietnam.

But your armed forces standards not very ideal.

Modi is just another Nehru Blk 2.0 who try to stay in power by playing populism, he just choose the wrong target.
okok , now you conclude the statements made by chinese media and stupid chinese leaders . let the world see how the things move on from now on , a tight slap on face i s what china is longing for now , nehru 62 dong feng jjjjjjjjj-- feiji ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, forget these things , show some action if china can like action happens in KTV clubs . bye for now .

I was scared before, but now I'm terrified! You paint a grim picture my friend and it has opened my eyes!
I am writing to my local BJP shakha and demanding we pull our troops out immediately!!
BJP is pushing India to abyss, no doubt. A bunch of ignorant rednecks have no ruling experience , only good at play populism. Modi's hands still covered by Muslim blood in Gujrat.

of course im quite excited.

u all are going up against the legendary army that fought United Nations to a standstill in korea and one that caused USA to withdraw from vietnam.

But your armed forces standards not very ideal.

But why would you cheer one ally against another?
How does that serve Singapore's interest?

But why would you cheer one ally against another?
How does that serve Singapore's interest?

This incident was first provoked by India.

Your troops never had the right to be at doklam plateau, according to a treaty between china and bhutan, doklam plateau belongs to PRC(see the 1890 treaty)

Your troops never had the right to be at doklam plateau, according to a treaty between china and bhutan, doklam plateau belongs to PRC(see the 1890 treaty)

But isn't India simply helping its ally Bhutan (as per its own treaty), much like China helped its ally in Korean war?
So what's the difference?
Should India simply not keep up its international commitments? Is this what Singapore would do?

Why you are so aggressive against India Bro?
One can understad that I am clearly against Modi and RSS.
But what happened to you?

An Indian soldiers shot his commanding officer dead just because the commanding officer confiscated his cellphone( this soldier was found playing cellphone during on duty).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom