What's new

China Mobile plans India entry via acquisition

come on.it's just a normal business activities. Isn't it?

As for the 1962 Sino-Indian war. I reserve my views.
My Indian friends, some of you might should know a little more. That is, by that time, almost all of the capitalist countries(Even Israel ) are in support of India. While China is isolated . Our predecessors fight for dignity, honor, national sovereignty.

^^^^we respect china for all its struggle and its development

the oly thing drives us crazy is border issue

Not far from the company I work for is Infosys. Could tell me why China approves such Indian companies' entry to China?

Simple answer: China has a big heart, and India has a tiny heart.

What an emotional logic !!!

Forget his logic. Inflammatory statements deserves to be treated with contempt. 'Heart' indeed!

On topic, I am more than happy if Chinese companies invest in India and vice versa.

Of course security and strategic needs have to be met before investments are permitted.

However, mutual economic investments are the greatest guarantor of long term peace. Countries that profit from each other usually find fewer reasons for violent discourse. Not to forget that we both can learn much from each other.

In short, if we have each other by the balls, economically speaking (!), long term peace will follow.

So - More Chinese investments in India! More Indian investments in China!

in mobile telecom sector..now a days it is almost impossible for a foreign company to come and start making profits... the tariff is at all time low and too many number of service providers... per min tariff ha scome down to 30 paise... it will be interesting to see how china mobile will survive in this cut-throat scenario.. with no offence to the comp..

feel free to disagree:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom