What's new

China military planes flew close to disputed isles

This idiot was supposedly blabbering a bit too much and got himself banned. He now has all the time in the world to fertilize and breed bananas.

If that your only bullet to threaten me then your the moron sir one i can join this forum and leave this forum on my own am not paid like you arrogant jerks two the guy banned me is chinese himself aka bias to the people who does not agree to china so called logic sir this my middle finger enjoy the karma you jerks !

Apart from that, we are also buying 2 S. Korean Incheon class frigates to scare your navy's Type 056 corvettes and Type 054A frigates.

I wouldn't trust that troll to fertilize the bananas. Last night, he was blabbering at me.

Anyway, don't bother reading his post. He is a troll

Sir do you anything i mean do you know any other thing than the chinese stereotypes bananas my foot and man a lot of country buy filipino bananas US, Singapore etc so don't have a problem when it comes to markets so the chinese can kiss our @$$es arrogant jerks!

The right-wing Nips started this sh!t first, so be prepared to handle the consequence. :coffee:

Question: Why are you always refer to Japanese as Nips? Is that supposed to be some derogatory term? I never seen any canadian citizens calling them nips. Do they have nipples and you dont?

Question: Why are you always refer to Japanese as Nips? Is that supposed to be some derogatory term? I never seen any canadian citizens calling them nips. Do they have nipples and you dont?

Ok, i will call them "Japs" instead, if it makes you feel more comfortable. :coffee:

I was called a Jap at grade school. Its just shameful for one Asian to call another one racist terms invented by white people.

White does not like Asian in general, whether you are Chinese or Japanese, it makes no difference for them.

But it doesn't matter, same in the eyes of Chinese, whether you are Japanese or Americans, we don't like you. :coffee:

Call them whatever you want :agree: but at least now its 200% clear you're just a racist. :coffee:
if japan kill lots of Americans and do not apologize, i think u will hate them just like us.

Again your peoples arguments shows your lack of humanity enjoy your karma jerks!

if japan kill lots of Americans and do not apologize, i think u will hate them just like us.

It's war. There's no apology in war, the winner receives benefit, much preferred over an apology.

It's war. There's no apology in war, the winner receives benefit, much preferred over an apology.

what u said is bullshit!
If japan intrudes usa, and fxxk american women, and kill them at will, and when the war is end, they don't acknowledge the corn, what will u do ? what will u think ? ah ? fxxking amercan ????

what u said is bullshit!
If japan intrudes usa, and fxxk american women, and kill them at will, and when the war is end, they don't acknowledge the corn, what will u do ? what will u think ? ah ? fxxking amercan ????

they fucked american women?

i think you got our history mixed up with another

Back
Top Bottom