What's new

China media set much store by NSA (Ajit Doval) visit

Dude not. The belligerent attitude comes from China ie Mao and the CCP hardliners and the Pakistani military is at fault for literally prostituting itself to America and China to fight a Soviet friendly India and then Taliban at the cost of heavy civilian causalities. Remember the connection between Taliban Afghanistan and LeT. Musharaff in his later term realized India is actually the most responsible neighbor Pakistan has hence his attitude changed. But blaming India is easy and convenient. Another bad call is CPEC. Even Pakistani's are raising alarms. The Delhi Mumbai corridor is 90 billion. Covers a bigger nation and more people with investment from Japan and A LOT of foresight. SPEC is roughly the same cost for a nation 1/7 Indias size. Think about that. Sri-Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Myanmar and Bangladesh all accepted money from the Chinese. 3 of them put the deals on the radar for corruption and viability. Easy way for China to get access to liquidity. I am aware that investment is badly needed in some of these countries, but you have to ask, why is it such large numbers? There is no easy free meal in the world.

What the hell has your 1962 border war got to do with Pakistan? Did we tell you to start panga with them at that time? That was the turning point of your relationship with China, as well as other issues such as Tibet etc. Before that, there were certainly chances for India and China to become closer.

As for CPEC, please, I've criticized some aspects of Chinese influence where I've felt it's not needed, but I do not need an Indian to tell me what is best for Pakistan. I would gladly welcome everlasting peace with India, but I cannot trust anything that India does. You are the nation that broke my country in two, I really don't think I need your advise on foreign investment in Pakistan.

Ok dude I agree you guys paved the way and developed china to the extent of neglecting your own country . I feel that's the only reason Pakistan is yet become a high tech developed country

Pakistan was amongst the foremost nations who acted as intermediaries between the U.S and China and thus helped to close the rift between two nations and helped end isolation, instead of passing snide remarks, maybe it would be wise to read the extracts below:

"President Nixon visited Pakistan in July 1969. He met with President Yahya Khan. This memorandum from National Security Council staffers Lindsey Grant and Hal Saunders to Henry Kissinger addresses efforts to reach the Chinese through Pakistan. They passed along word from an American diplomat in Pakistan that, "The Pakistanis are working in the belief that President Nixon told President Yahya that the US wished to seek an accommodation with Communist China and would appreciate the Pakistani's passing this word to Chou En-lai and using their influence to promote this. Yahya is apparently debating whether to call in the Chicom Ambassador to convey the message or whether to wait until he sees Chou Enlai, probably some months hence." Kissinger wrote on the memo, “This is to be strictly WH matter. I want no discussion outside our bldg." (State Department, Office of the Historian)

"Henry Kissinger reported to President Nixon on a meeting he had with Pakistan's Ambassador Hilaly. Hilaly told him that Pakistani President Yahya Khan would meet with Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai early in 1970. Hilaly asked if there was something specific Yahya could tell Zhou. Kissinger wrote that he told Hilaly he needed to check with you, but also "f President Yahya were communicating with the Communist Chinese Ambassador, he might say confidentially that the United States is removing two of its destroyers from the Formosa Straits."(State Department, Office of the Historian)

Henry Kissinger wrote to President Nixon to report an exchange with Pakistan's President Yahya via Ambassador Hilaly. Yahya told Kissinger that the Chinese were encouraged by U.S. initiatives, but they did not want discussions to signal Chinese weakness or fear. Kissinger told Yahya to tell the Chinese that press and other speculation could be avoided by working directly with the White House, Kissinger wrote, When matters are in formal diplomatic channels, it is not so easy for us to maintain total discretion because too many people see what is happening. We would therefore be prepared to open a direct White House channel to Peking which would not be known outside the White House and on which we could guarantee total security," (State Department, Office of the Historian)

"Henry Kissinger provided President Nixon with a summary of the status of "Chinese Communist Initiative." It included a report from the Pakistani ambassador that Pakistan's president had conveyed Nixon's message during his visit to China."

"Henry Kissinger summarized of a meeting between President Nixon and President Yahya Khan of Pakistan. Nixon asked about Yahya's plans to visit Beijing. He told Yahya that he was willing to send a representative to some third party capital to open communications with Beijing."

"Pakistani President Yahya conveyed a response from Premier Zhou Enlai to President Nixon. It was received by Kissinger on April 27. Zhou said that China's government would welcome publicly Nixon or Nixon's envoy to advance discussions between the two governments."

http://china.usc.edu/getting-beijing-henry-kissingers-secret-1971-trip

What the hell has your 1962 border war got to do with Pakistan? Did we tell you to start panga with them at that time? That was the turning point of your relationship with China, as well as other issues such as Tibet etc. Before that, there were certainly chances for India and China to become closer.

As for CPEC, please, I've criticized some aspects of Chinese influence where I've felt it's not needed, but I do not need an Indian to tell me what is best for Pakistan. I would gladly welcome everlasting peace with India, but I cannot trust anything that India does. You are the nation that broke my country in two, I really don't think I need your advise on foreign investment in Pakistan.
I never mentioned the 1962 war directly. Only hardliners. India didn't start the 1962 conflict. Beijing, Mao did in the shadow of the Cuban missile crises. No one cares anymore. India before 1962 conflict had a military force 200, 000 active troops. After the conflict India started militarizing realizing CCP was making frequent trips to Pakistan making talk on a war that broke out on 1965. So yea, while Nehru had issues. He wasn't looking for war. The fact that India and China have not fought another war is also proof that this is not an issue worth playing out for both nations.
I'm not asking you to take advice from the Indian gov. or RAW. I'm not asking you to take my advise. I'm just stating an opinion. China built SriLanka a port, through i'd imagine corruption and state businesses. Took most of the jobs, even security detail of the port in the contract. The port is the LARGEST in ASIA! Imagine that. Yet SriLanka has no need for it. Guess what happened. The port is expected to make a loss for 20 years! Ie no future. Sri Lanka than sold it to Chinas state firms. Its a problem.
I only wanted people to think of this. Good or bad. Talking never hurts...some people.
The DMIC aka delhi mumbai industrail corridor. is 90 billion dollars with a lot of japanese loans and investments. China also tried to get the contract. They failed. CPEC is nearly the same amount, with Chinese promising nearly the same amount of investment. Yet Pakistan is 1/7 the size of India. If China wanted ports for commercial trade they would have gotten in India. However the CCP has bad practices. They even bring in their own Chinese laborers as seen in Africa, and Sri Lanka. They'll squat in Pakistan in SEZ created to serve China.
The other issue is CPEC. It was not a Chinese Idea! It was in fact positioned by Pakistani politicians! Do you trust them? CPEC has viability. But not in the current plan. CPEC works only if it connected to GT road, and heads to India. It may be useless and even a burden on Pakistan. Remember Chinese companies, even some of the big ones are not averse to corruption and screwing over local populations for the sake of CCP agenda.
I wish Pakistanis the best of luck in this endeavor but hopefully they will scrutinize it. Because India certainly did scrutinize the DMIC before it took off.
Also remember RANDI? I think someone tried to speak out about how they felt about the situation in a discrete manor. Hats of the individual.

China has resolved all of its land disputes with its neighboring countries and it has been offering the same to India, but India has always rejected that. Why would China become submissive to India? It is the same case with all of India's neighbors. It has acted in such a petty manner that it blockaded Nepal to enforce its preferred political choices in that country. Have you ever considered how India acts in the region?
Even BD give India middle finger why Ia chief ask them to buy some shoddy OPV made by India instead of buying subs from China.

You already said it :crazy:
BUT please care to elaborate how :hitwall:
:guns::cheesy:
The growth of the GDP

What is the super spy Ajit Doval doing now in China?

Pakistan was amongst the foremost nations who acted as intermediaries between the U.S and China and thus helped to close the rift between two nations and helped end isolation, instead of passing snide remarks, maybe it would be wise to read the extracts below:

"President Nixon visited Pakistan in July 1969. He met with President Yahya Khan. This memorandum from National Security Council staffers Lindsey Grant and Hal Saunders to Henry Kissinger addresses efforts to reach the Chinese through Pakistan. They passed along word from an American diplomat in Pakistan that, "The Pakistanis are working in the belief that President Nixon told President Yahya that the US wished to seek an accommodation with Communist China and would appreciate the Pakistani's passing this word to Chou En-lai and using their influence to promote this. Yahya is apparently debating whether to call in the Chicom Ambassador to convey the message or whether to wait until he sees Chou Enlai, probably some months hence." Kissinger wrote on the memo, “This is to be strictly WH matter. I want no discussion outside our bldg." (State Department, Office of the Historian)

"Henry Kissinger reported to President Nixon on a meeting he had with Pakistan's Ambassador Hilaly. Hilaly told him that Pakistani President Yahya Khan would meet with Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai early in 1970. Hilaly asked if there was something specific Yahya could tell Zhou. Kissinger wrote that he told Hilaly he needed to check with you, but also "f President Yahya were communicating with the Communist Chinese Ambassador, he might say confidentially that the United States is removing two of its destroyers from the Formosa Straits."(State Department, Office of the Historian)

Henry Kissinger wrote to President Nixon to report an exchange with Pakistan's President Yahya via Ambassador Hilaly. Yahya told Kissinger that the Chinese were encouraged by U.S. initiatives, but they did not want discussions to signal Chinese weakness or fear. Kissinger told Yahya to tell the Chinese that press and other speculation could be avoided by working directly with the White House, Kissinger wrote, When matters are in formal diplomatic channels, it is not so easy for us to maintain total discretion because too many people see what is happening. We would therefore be prepared to open a direct White House channel to Peking which would not be known outside the White House and on which we could guarantee total security," (State Department, Office of the Historian)

"Henry Kissinger provided President Nixon with a summary of the status of "Chinese Communist Initiative." It included a report from the Pakistani ambassador that Pakistan's president had conveyed Nixon's message during his visit to China."

"Henry Kissinger summarized of a meeting between President Nixon and President Yahya Khan of Pakistan. Nixon asked about Yahya's plans to visit Beijing. He told Yahya that he was willing to send a representative to some third party capital to open communications with Beijing."

"Pakistani President Yahya conveyed a response from Premier Zhou Enlai to President Nixon. It was received by Kissinger on April 27. Zhou said that China's government would welcome publicly Nixon or Nixon's envoy to advance discussions between the two governments."

http://china.usc.edu/getting-beijing-henry-kissingers-secret-1971-trip
We had problem with India long before 1962 conflict. The relationship was deteriorating when Dalai Lama fleed to India in years 1959 after he failed the armed rebellions against the central government. India can't be trusted.

Dalai Lama was a aviricious Monk King living a luxurious life based on the grievous serf system.

Same shit like India Caste system, maybe even worse.

There was a basement in The Potala Palace (Dalai lama's house)full of Scorpions to punish those one who dare to fight against the brutal ruling of Tibet land lords and the ruling class(Royal stewards, Senior monk, and nobility). Dalai Lama is a pig, even worse than Lucifer.

Pooh!

Now he has to live in the shithole called Dharamsala.

China is rising, and those evils hate us like hell!

We ended the inhuman serf system 60 years ago, and Tibetans can live equally and freely, no need to serve their bloody master anymore.

The hindu guy is in China right now begging for any form of mercy for the malnourished indian soldiers

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom