What's new

China media set much store by NSA (Ajit Doval) visit

I think Wet dream looks something like the below :

It was Pakistan who caught hands of Chinese when whole world, including India, used to discard them as drug addicts/useless nation. When India was busy in attacking China in 1962, Pakistan was giving Chinese the exposure of western tech, was introducing them to US/western world, which created modern day China...They are still thankful to us to this day.

Will u study history? The Chinese member thanked my initial post.

That's why there are lots of rape cases happen in India. When a girl hanging out by herself on the street while giving a smile to a man unknown come across just for etiquette, the man will think the girl is flirting with him and will try to intercourse with her. This is like animal......

Chinese drink human urine, more specifically they soak eggs in human urine and eat the eggs.
But your point and mine are not point of this discussion.

Care to get back to the topic?

Our guy is going to China. We have not pulled back our troops. We have categorically said we won't pull back our troops.
Xi met Modi recently and begged Modi for a face saver.
Now China NSA will meet Doval and beg for a face saver.

Now, it will be up to Doval to choose whether to let China off the hole they have digged themselves into.

You want to attack India, do so already and we will see who comes out worse when the crap ends ;)

It's Ajit Doval coming to China, no the other ways around.

You invited him. Just cancel the invite to send a message if you want to be consistent on "not talking" at all till India withdraws. We never said we won't talk, so makes no difference to us. You did not even follow through with one economic or diplomatic sanction like you did with South Korea over THAAD....and you are clamouring for military one over here...haha.

It is really silly if you think a polite greeting/chitchat with a guest constitute a "meaningful talk between two countries". Just like a girl ask you about the weather, and you declare she is in love with you.

It didn't get specified so clearly....I needle wanglao on it because he went WTF when he saw it lol. Anyway this NSA meeting seals the deal....China govt just gave a middle finger to its own media that was saying "no talking will happen at all on the issue". I guess media is like a place where any kind of venting can happen and in the end china govt itself is more pragmatic....still inconsistent given the media is govt mouthpiece. The larger audience isnt really forming in China for this story either.

We are quoting facebook message chains now as concrete evidence of any sentiment? There's tons of juicy ones regarding China and any big country. Have you even been to Bhutan and ask people on the street about China? lol. They know very well what side of the bread is buttered and what China has done with regards to Tibetan identity and culture.

Chinese drink human urine, more specifically they soak eggs in human urine and eat the eggs.
But your point and mine are not point of this discussion.

Care to get back to the topic?

Our guy is going to China. We have not pulled back our troops. We have categorically said we won't pull back our troops.
Xi met Modi recently and begged Modi for a face saver.
Now China NSA will meet Doval and beg for a face saver.

Now, it will be up to Doval to choose whether to let China off the hole they have digged themselves into.

You want to attack India, do so already and we will see who comes out worse when the crap ends ;)

Great script!! Please tell us the name of this bollywood movie

my two cents:
had China chosen India over Pakistan, the resulting Asian union would have ruled the world. Pakistan eventually being either pushed towards more islamism (arab influence - joining the arab sphere of influence) or towards more secular development and join the Asian Union. would have made a total shambles out of the US diplomacy in Asia. for china, there would be compomise - That would mean sharing spotlight with India. India might have worked out an eventual thaw between China and Japan, and maybe China would work out an eventual thaw between India, Pak.
However, the Chinese chose to become the undisputed leader of Asia (nothing wrong with this). and that left an India sized foothold for the US to continue its influence. the SCS dispute and the continued China-Japan rift means China isnt going to have a smooth transition into the super power status.

That's funny. It was thanks to being in the U.S camp that Pakistan underwent a so called Islamisation process under a tyrant Zia ul Haq who was a great ally of the U.S. Before Zia, even with all the problems, Pakistan was hardly bent towards so called Islamism. Yet India had problems with China well before Pakistan and China had solidified their relationship.

I think it was India that chose to pursue a belligerent attitude towards China. China had no choice in that matter.

Great script!! Please tell us the name of this bollywood movie

Udta Dragon...

That's the name of the Bollywood movie ;)

When facts hit you, all you have to fall back on is rhetoric.
First Chinese say no meeting, then we see Xi meeting Modi.
Then Chinese say no NSA meeting, now we see the same people begging our NSA to visit them.

Let us know when the begging stops and when the nasty starts happening.
It's getting more pathetic than north Korea.

That's funny. It was thanks to being in the U.S camp that Pakistan underwent a so called Islamisation process under a tyrant Zia ul Haq who was a great ally of the U.S. Before Zia, even with all the problems, Pakistan was hardly bent towards so called Islamism. Yet India had problems with China well before Pakistan and China had solidified their relationship.

I think it was India that chose to pursue a belligerent attitude towards China. China had no choice in that matter.
Dude not. The belligerent attitude comes from China ie Mao and the CCP hardliners and the Pakistani military is at fault for literally prostituting itself to America and China to fight a Soviet friendly India and then Taliban at the cost of heavy civilian causalities. Remember the connection between Taliban Afghanistan and LeT. Musharaff in his later term realized India is actually the most responsible neighbor Pakistan has hence his attitude changed. But blaming India is easy and convenient. Another bad call is CPEC. Even Pakistani's are raising alarms. The Delhi Mumbai corridor is 90 billion. Covers a bigger nation and more people with investment from Japan and A LOT of foresight. SPEC is roughly the same cost for a nation 1/7 Indias size. Think about that. Sri-Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Myanmar and Bangladesh all accepted money from the Chinese. 3 of them put the deals on the radar for corruption and viability. Easy way for China to get access to liquidity. I am aware that investment is badly needed in some of these countries, but you have to ask, why is it such large numbers? There is no easy free meal in the world.

That's right a Chinese thank on PDF is definetly the acknowledgement from the whole china to Pakistan's contribution to create modern day China :enjoy:

Read history again....Should I say we paved way for Chinese to develop their country on modern terms

It didn't get specified so clearly....I needle wanglao on it because he went WTF when he saw it lol. Anyway this NSA meeting seals the deal....China govt just gave a middle finger to its own media that was saying "no talking will happen at all on the issue". I guess media is like a place where any kind of venting can happen and in the end china govt itself is more pragmatic....still inconsistent given the media is govt mouthpiece. The larger audience isnt really forming in China for this story either.

We are quoting facebook message chains now as concrete evidence of any sentiment? There's tons of juicy ones regarding China and any big country. Have you even been to Bhutan and ask people on the street about China? lol. They know very well what side of the bread is buttered and what China has done with regards to Tibetan identity and culture.

I don't know how you take it, but "meaningful bilateral dialogue" that China has been talking about, is way more than a mere talking between some Indians and Chinese. I have a hard time to understand why you guys are claiming victory just because some Indian officials come to Beijing trying to talk to somebody there?

These days Indian members here are high on Chinese warnings, the cocky attitude is beyond my comprehension. The winner of 1962 is trying patiently to avoid the blood shed, but the loser is thirsty for more blood? I really don't get it.

Udta Dragon...

That's the name of the Bollywood movie ;)

When facts hit you, all you have to fall back on is rhetoric.
First Chinese say no meeting, then we see Xi meeting Modi.
Then Chinese say no NSA meeting, now we see the same people begging our NSA to visit them.

Let us know when the begging stops and when the nasty starts happening.
It's getting more pathetic than north Korea.

Hahahahhaa another bollywood movie!!!

Read history again....Should I say we paved way for Chinese to develop their country on modern terms

Ok dude I agree you guys paved the way and developed china to the extent of neglecting your own country . I feel that's the only reason Pakistan is yet become a high tech developed country

my two cents:
had China chosen India over Pakistan, the resulting Asian union would have ruled the world. Pakistan eventually being either pushed towards more islamism (arab influence - joining the arab sphere of influence) or towards more secular development and join the Asian Union. would have made a total shambles out of the US diplomacy in Asia. for china, there would be compomise - That would mean sharing spotlight with India. India might have worked out an eventual thaw between China and Japan, and maybe China would work out an eventual thaw between India, Pak.
However, the Chinese chose to become the undisputed leader of Asia (nothing wrong with this). and that left an India sized foothold for the US to continue its influence. the SCS dispute and the continued China-Japan rift means China isnt going to have a smooth transition into the super power status.

China has resolved all of its land disputes with its neighboring countries and it has been offering the same to India, but India has always rejected that. Why would China become submissive to India? It is the same case with all of India's neighbors. It has acted in such a petty manner that it blockaded Nepal to enforce its preferred political choices in that country. Have you ever considered how India acts in the region?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom