What's new

China may not overtake America this century after all

Single child policy was abolished a couple of years ago. According to one of my relative, who is a Government employed health officer in China, couples are allowed the Second Child after a gap of 5 years and still get the perks.

Does china have the food to feed the second child?

China expected to become world's largest importer of rice | Business Standard

Chinese play dirty, Vietnam

http://www.brecorder.com/market-data/stocks-a-bonds/0/1187711/

Toxic Rice Highlights China's Lack of Openness on Pollution

China Seeks to Calm Anxiety Over Rice - WSJ.com

Forget about a century, China is going to overtake US in next 15 years.

Forget about a century, China is going to overtake US in next 15 years.
China might exceed US in GDP number, but when you talk about US, you cannot ignore Europe, Canada, Australia, and many other non-west countries, they almost occupy the best land in the world with the same population with China. Put China with entire west is not fair. China will cooperate more and preserve its interests.

tedious problem once again
I heard the similar query for decades.
If we couldnot feed ourselves,okay,then ,let we ZhongGuo(chinese)go ur India where have bounty food to eat .
Are you satisfied for my answer?

maybe,we couldn't surpass the America this century,coz we may got a famine or a disintegrate or a plague or even a meteor hit the ZhongGuo(China) continent,who know whatever.
Anyway,the ZhongGuo(chinese) would never lead the world,are destined to be a poor and undeveloped and always a low-grade race on earth.

That's what the nation of west and India and Japanese think about.
We will for sure let you down.The time will confirm this,in the near future.

Overtaking U.S. by GDP? Well, I think it will be done in the next 20 years.

Overtaking U.S. by GDP per citizens? Well, I think it will take a long time. BTW, in this category, U.S. is not No. 1 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom