What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

maybe Pakistan have understand that US wont allow any other country to give us Used F-16's or new one's from US .. so now they are short of some 1-2 sqs meaning some 36-50 Aircraft of F-16's block 52/50 standards , and j-10b fits here .. but lets wait and see, but i believe it will not be a good idea to have J-10B's , instead of making more Jf-17's ...

maybe Pakistan have understand that US wont allow any other country to give us Used F-16's or new one's from US .. so now they are short of some 1-2 sqs meaning some 36-50 Aircraft of F-16's block 52/50 standards , and j-10b fits here .. but lets wait and see, but i believe it will not be a good idea to have J-10B's , instead of making more Jf-17's ...

They will make 250 JF that's for sure

we are buy J10B we are not buy J10B been hearing news for sooooo long now, I will believe once I see on in PAF

I thought we needed 100?

450 now? only Nawaz Sherif's son can pay for that many aircrafts from his pocket money
Sir if this is done it would be far cheaper option than what we are paying to maintain today the various aircraft in PAF fleet.

There is a strong lobby regarding having a single source of products, like we had before 1965 war.

J-10 is based on cancelled Israeli project called LAVEY due to U S refusal of supply of GE engine under ToT,although U S has already helped Israel a lot to develop avionics and radar for this Lavey project.Its that radar and avionics that became the basis of flourishing Israeli avionic industries today.
Israel transferred the technology of MIRAGE based Kafir on which Indian TEJAS is based.Pakistan will suffer,if ever she transferred (against a contract) American/French technology to any country.Read my last post carefully,.
That majority people think, but Isreali gave help in later stage. Pakistan PAF engineer been this detla wing program, way before we even this plane touch the tarmac first time. Little hint...

Sir we need 450 Jets and 270 JF-17 and 100 F-16 and 100 J-11 D should be the way forward
Everything revolve around Chinese new engine. Or if Russia allow third party sale. Chance of J31 in PAF , because it carry two RD93 engines. And Russia has no problem if China export these engines to Pakistan.

I thought we needed 100?

450 now? only Nawaz Sherif's son can pay for that many aircrafts from his pocket money
450 total jets in our Air Force 270 JF-17 with 100 F-16 and 100 J-11 D should be part of Air Force

That majority people think, but Isreali gave help in later stage. Pakistan PAF engineer been this detla wing program, way before we even this plane touch the tarmac first time. Little hint...

Everything revolve around Chinese new engine. Or if Russia allow third party sale. Chance of J31 in PAF , because it carry two RD93 engines. And Russia has no problem if China export these engines to Pakistan.
China is developing engines for stealth fighter they have already fully developed engines for 4.5 Generation Jets new J-10 B and J-11 D now have Chinese engines

450 total jets in our Air Force 270 JF-17 with 100 F-16 and 100 J-11 D should be part of Air Force

China is developing engines for stealth fighter they have already fully developed engines for 4.5 Generation Jets new J-10 B and J-11 D now have Chinese engines
it would not be J11's but 150-170 J-10's is a possibility...

I really hope we get 100 of these at least
100 is not a good number Pakistan has squadrons of 18 aircraft so i would say 126 aircraft or 7 squadrons.

china will not export the j11d as the system is not as capable as its Russian counterparts. and would find it hard to imagine Pakistan buying 100 of these jets because i doubt china will sell the jets and also 100 is a stupid number i would say 108 jets which enough for 6 squadrons. remember Pakistan has 18 jets per squadron.
if you want to live in a fantasy i would say
270 jf17's =15 squadrons
126 f16=7 squadrons
180 fc-20=10 squadrons
72 j11b = 4 squadrons
total 36 squadrons

or substitute the j11's for su35's (never going to happen)

Oh Bhai Logo Paisa chahiye in sab k liye Wo kider hai ??????????????///// koi batye ga

Back
Top Bottom