What's new

China, Maldives pledge strengthened military ties

are you serious???..2-3 or even more can be made but they can't build an entire country underwater....

Yep I know,
creating new islands with skyscrapers is the easy solution.

Wow, China & Maldives strengthen military ties. All the best for both partners!
Isn´t Maldives a islands country with 320,000 and China 1,344,130,000 people?

These things are actually not serious issues in the future. They will build underwater buildings, if I'm correct there is one or two already, famous underwater restaurant or something. Or they can create new islands using modern technology. Maldives won't vanish from the world map as quick as some Indian members think in this forum.

Yes ...:tup:

After that they can colonize space by building Space stations. ...and then colonization of Mars by Maldivians...no more Martians in the future....the future is Maldivians. :angel:

Yep I know,
creating new islands with skyscrapers is the easy solution.

I even doubt skyscrapers would be suitable for those lands...all they should do is to buy some new Island from some country in a long run......even making new one will cost them something which they can't afford as for now...keeping Palm Island in mind while their economy is hardly USD 3 billions

If they allow hostile naval units here,they must know that if war comes maldives will starve by blockade and get bombed back to the stone age by IN and IAF,of course after they encircle and slaughter the isolated fleet based there.So GL,but be careful what u wish for.

Pakistan, Maldives and Bangladesh may have no say in world politics but they can strangle India with a chain of pearls ...... :devil:

Some people cannot live without saying they have a master :D
First they made USA, then India, now some people wanna make China, their next Master :D
Carry on Munshi Bhai.

No we are just trying to break the chains imposed on us by India ......

For that u need to be independent. Not Shamelessly ask China to become ur Master.
For some people like U, if a govt opposes India, they are good, and if they are friendly to India, they are bad.
Tough talking about Logic to some of u guys.

I don't worry about few submerging islands supporting China because a larger giant like Myanmar has come into Indian camp.

Soon the Maldivians will learn what Burmese learnt but by that time they will be visiting their home with scuba diving gears.

Indian peace keeping army unable to tame terrorists, we can't expect such thing from India either coz India was the country who trained and give support to a terror group and violated the "freedom" of Sri Lankans. No any country in this region has do such a thing against Sri Lanka. Now we are enjoying the freedom thanks to SL Army and mainly China then the support from Pakistan, Czech, Russia etc Not only that, India was the only Asian country in our region who voted against Sri Lanka. so when you talk about "Indian helping hand" think twice.

Agreed there were mistakes, but don't forget we have given blood of a prime minister and many soldiers. If we wanted LTTE to exists even know then we could have given safe heavens for them. But India is a matured country unlike Pakistan which gives safe heavens to terrorist organisation. We have learnt that snakes in our own backyard will bite us back. Just analyse what India has done to srilanka, but with neutral view. Look at countries like USA, Britian, China, Pakistan they all support the terrorist or separatist movements in many countries. But India has never interfered any nations internal matters

1. India never backed Israel nor Palestine even after Israel being its major supplier of defence equipment

2. If India wanted it could have backed Balochistan against pakistan, but it didn't

3. Take recent example of Maldives coup if India wanted it could have sent its military to establish Nasheed government back. But it didn't do, because it is a poilcy of Indian government that it will not interfere in internal matters of other countries

4. And at last coming to UN vote on Human Right, Indian govt was forced to vote against Srilanka bcoz of 3 main reasons

a. India being the biggest democracy, world expects it to be more responsible than favoring the side which has committed crime like violation of human right, it did vote against Myanmar also. It respects freedom, dignity than petty politics. Many countries which have democracy unlike pakistan, china, russia voted against you so did India. There is no merit in arguing just because India is in Asia it should support Srilanka. What matters is freedom, Rights and life with dignity.

b. Indian present UPA 2 government has DMK (Tamil pro party) as coalition partner, which is was also the major reason. If it was not this party India could have at least abstained from voting, but DMK was hell bent upon voting. Even Mamata banerjee (WB CM)also stayed a government agreement with Bangladesh, even at that time government was bound by coalition Dharma.

c. What happened if India voted aganist Srilanka, was that a vote for any sanction or what, it was just for investigation. So weighing coalition Dharma and the resolution it was reasonable to vote against Srilanka.

Notice :- A request to all my brothers and sisters

My dear brothers its my humble opinion that please don't rant and spoil the thread, don't argue for the sake argument, have a healthy discussion it will invite others to join. Otherwise many even wont open thread assuming that there will be rant fest....

For sure everyone born in there country will be patriot, but have a holistic approach to accept mistakes, and appreciate your brothers from other country when they have some good news. And don't rant about other country when your country achieves some thing good.

Pakistan, Maldives and Bangladesh may have no say in world politics but they can strangle India with a chain of pearls ...... :devil:

Don't worry India;s world politics is just over-rated, we Chineses will alway be on Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh side, you all are important memebers in south Asia :tup:

Its common for weaker kids to hide behind the big daddy to vent their frustration..I understand. As far as strangling is concerned..even your big daddy China knows thats its not a cakewalk.....all you can do is pray that China -India does not solve their problems and become friends...or else you will have no place to hide.

You indians must feel strong by hiding behind U.S shadow when debat we us such as India +U.S + Japan :rofl:, I dont know if I can say the same that U.S is India's big daddy ?:lol:

Agreed there were mistakes, but don't forget we have given blood of a prime minister and many soldiers. If we wanted LTTE to exists even know then we could have given safe heavens for them. But India is a matured country unlike Pakistan which gives safe heavens to terrorist organisation. We have learnt that snakes in our own backyard will bite us back. Just analyse what India has done to srilanka, but with neutral view. Look at countries like USA, Britian, China, Pakistan they all support the terrorist or separatist movements in many countries. But India has never interfered any nations internal matters

1. India never backed Israel nor Palestine even after Israel being its major supplier of defence equipment

2. If India wanted it could have backed Balochistan against pakistan, but it didn't

3. Take recent example of Maldives coup if India wanted it could have sent its military to establish Nasheed government back. But it didn't do, because it is a poilcy of Indian government that it will not interfere in internal matters of other countries

4. And at last coming to UN vote on Human Right, Indian govt was forced to vote against Srilanka bcoz of 3 main reasons

a. India being the biggest democracy, world expects it to be more responsible than favoring the side which has committed crime like violation of human right, it did vote against Myanmar also. It respects freedom, dignity than petty politics. Many countries which have democracy unlike pakistan, china, russia voted against you so did India. There is no merit in arguing just because India is in Asia it should support Srilanka. What matters is freedom, Rights and life with dignity.

b. Indian present UPA 2 government has DMK (Tamil pro party) as coalition partner, which is was also the major reason. If it was not this party India could have at least abstained from voting, but DMK was hell bent upon voting. Even Mamata banerjee (WB CM)also stayed a government agreement with Bangladesh, even at that time government was bound by coalition Dharma.

c. What happened if India voted aganist Srilanka, was that a vote for any sanction or what, it was just for investigation. So weighing coalition Dharma and the resolution it was reasonable to vote against Srilanka.

We know "India's maturity" well lol Don't want to mention that.
This is off topic on this thread so I don't go any further.

Back
Top Bottom