What's new

China makes NYC look like the 3rd world

Like it or not America is a dump. And they reason why I say that is because I have been there thousands of times and it's ugly on inner cities are nice. But outside the city is a wreck.
I cannot believe the citizens of our 52nd state -- Canada -- could say such horrible things about their country -- the US. :cry:

I am pretty sure Antony Bourdain did not take subway to go to that noodle place !
3ba0e2a9cca9b151a51e4b981174cb17.jpg

Antony talked about Shanghai cuisine, so he tried to get attention by winged words.
It's not his problem.

Someone tried to argue that's true. Someone drags poorer country like Vietnam to prove that China is really "more advance".
Others strengthen the arguments by photos of cities by night with color light, skyscraper.

Better, they should post here their banking balance, the list of their assets, debts, savings ...

I know a term "live under the shadow of skyscraper", and always laugh when someone always use skyscrapers, big road with cars... to prove that the cities are rich.

Do you know this city?
e098e2603bee97588e0311bdb511fc75.jpg

Their people still want to illegal immigrate to USA by all price.

this city ?
6919b6426bc862d84c1f0e964e56e862.jpg

Last edited:
Antony talked about Shanghai cuisine, so he tried to get attention by winged words.
It's not his problem.

Someone tried to argue that's true. Someone drags poorer country like Vietnam to prove that China is really "more advance".
Others strengthen the arguments by photos of cities by night with color light, skyscraper.

Better, they should post here their banking balance, the list of their assets, debts, savings ...

I know a term "live under the shadow of skyscraper", and always laugh when someone always use skyscrapers, big road with cars... to prove that the cities are rich.

Do you know this city?
View attachment 117494

You can compare N.K to Vietnam in a same breath as Shanghai compare to N.Y city.

It's not his problem.

Do you know this city?
View attachment 117494
Much better than Wu Chi Ming city.

agree. Shanghai is a big trade hub long time ago. We also watched many movies about Shanghai early in 20th century.

This is another Shanghai shows some different life of Shanghai.

1-d135e.jpg

3-d135e.jpg

4-d135e.jpg

2-d135e.jpg

5-d135e.jpg

6-d135e.jpg

7-d135e.jpg

8-d135e.jpg
GOD, you are really familiar with our life ha.
You are really a good at sophistry.
No matter what kind of topic we are discussing , you can quote some pictures to misadvise the other people .
A fired building means shanghai is not safe ?
And do you know these people who are living in a container are richer than most of the white collar ?
They are running a quite good business , do more research work please.

agree. Shanghai is a big trade hub long time ago. We also watched many movies about Shanghai early in 20th century.

This is another Shanghai shows some different life of Shanghai.

1-d135e.jpg

3-d135e.jpg

4-d135e.jpg

2-d135e.jpg

5-d135e.jpg

6-d135e.jpg

7-d135e.jpg

8-d135e.jpg
Better than most viet cities.

GOD, you are really familiar with our life ha.
You are really a good at sophistry.
No matter what kind of topic we are discussing , you can quote some pictures to misadvise the other people .
A fired building means shanghai is not safe ?
And do you know these people who are living in a container are richer than most of the white collar ?
They are running a quite good business , do more research work please.

Let think about the NYC appearance and good business.

Look at it this way...

Forget the cities. Take the less wealthy sections of any country and compare them against the less wealthy sections of the US. I did not say 'poor' but 'less wealthy' than the cities, which we know are highly concentrations of a country's wealth.

Where would you rather live, in the US or in those countries ?

That is why this thread is nothing more than a sad joke of an attempt for validation that 'We finally made it.' Instead of a captain of industry, or an accomplished scientist, or a well known politician, we have a TV cook trotted out for that validation that China finally 'made it'.
doesn't matter who made this thread, I personally wouldn't have done it, but are we suppose to control what comes out of your brothers mouth? Don't you have laws against exactly that.

So essentially, you are slamming us, for something you said about us.

I am pretty sure Antony Bourdain did not take subway to go to that noodle place !
View attachment 117427

My hometown is Beijing, I have never experienced Beijing's subway like that. most times Beijing's subway is like this.

Beijing aiming for world's longest subway system - SkyscraperCity

e2228b4a4baa37a04d725add962c1dc8.gif

I don't know why Indian posters post Beijing's subway photos, Dozens of Chinese cities boast world's class subway infrastructure, all together they beat any country on this planet. where is India's at?

Last edited:
every country has poor people, I personally saw Americans live on the street or under a bridge and they never wash themselves and they literally reek. but what's the point to bring those photos to this thread?
did you know there are homeless Americans living underground in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom