What's new

China Lost World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever open 'Das kapital' of Karl Marx or cheking out "Lenin's New Economic Policy " , bro ?? I see you misunderstanding alot about communism.

I can tell you that Communism in VN will still alive in 10 years even when VN join TPP deal with most of TPP partners are Capitalism :)

lol, I've taught graduate classes on Psychology of Political Science, bro.

And yes, I know quite a bit of communism. But perhaps i should read more into it, bro. I could always learn more ... he he he.

莫名其妙,你才皇汉.
关于元和清的历史地位,早有定论,不用你来怀疑。你的论述完全迎合了日本人企图在我国内部制造民族分离主义而伪造的历史。

You are kidding me. In this field, Chinese are extremly pround, this born-pride would make Japanese have a sense of inferiority. Japan used 50 years to change very small number of citizens on Taiwan, we used 5 years to make Taiwanese back to normal.

Even so, majority of Taiwanese have retained some Japanese sensibilities. Even now.

I think the impact of Japan on Taiwan and Korea, to an extent, is irreversible.

But, I will agree with you on principle of Chinese mentality and pride of self identification.

A brainwashed Japanese still doesn't understand one truth known by Chinese, by American, by European, or even by Vietnamese: People cannot be conquered by force. Even today's United States, does not dare to claim that it can conquer Afghanistan. Japanese Invasion of China was doomed from the beginning. All members sitting in UNSC permanent position know this. No one in UNSC will think about conquering another country since it is a doomed mission. That's why Japan can never be a UNSC permanent member. United States just wanted to reshape Afghanistan and Iraq and already found that this was a huge mistake.

@ComradeNam If the US, France, Japan supported Vietnamese independence, Ho Chi Minh in the first place wouldn't seek support from communists' nations.
HoChiMinh is not the only nationalist try to gain independent. There was Phan Boi Chau of Quoc Dan Dang party. Quoc Dan Dang was similar to that of KMT China. Quoc Dan Dang was later eliminated by communist party. TQuoc Dan Dang members sought for U.S. help later was known as Republic Vietnam or aka VNCH losers.

Prior to that, Quoc Dan Dang party forced Bao Dai the last emperor of Nguyen Dynasty transfer the power to them. Bao Dai was puppet of France. After the Japanese kicked France out of Vietnam, they seek to restore power of Bao Dai to become its ally, and build Vietnam into government similar to that of Japan with emperor and government.

Like I said, with or without Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam still gain independent one way or another. Vietnamese has been doing that for thousands of years before Ho Chi Minh was born. Le Dynasty against the Song, later Le Dynasty against the Ming, Quang Trung against the Manchu, Tran Dynasty against the Mongol.

You just don't know the history of Vietnam and emphasized to much on your Chinese role. Your Chinese role in Vietnam independent was minimal. There was reason Vietnam fought so hard against France, U.S. and China, cost million lives. Even if you give nuclear bomb to a country without the will to fight still no help. Not to mention, Russia was the main supplier to Viet Minh. It was Russia that supply both China and Vietnam. Without Russia I dont know how you CPP can fight KMT and Japan, who else you can seek hellp?

keep posting more craps as you like!

It will only hurt yourself!

hahahaha......

:china::china::china:

Bro we face the same problem with India & their rented wh*res.

关于元和清的历史地位,早有定论,不用你来怀疑。你的论述完全迎合了日本人企图在我国内部制造民族分离主义而伪造的历史。
我怀疑什么了?你说的完全就牛头不对马嘴,要是日本人占领了中国能像满人一样被同化成中国人?全中国都说日语了还哪来的中国?

A brainwashed Japanese still doesn't understand one truth known by Chinese, by American, by European, or even by Vietnamese: People cannot be conquered by force. Even today's United States, does not dare to claim that it can conquer Afghanistan. Japanese Invasion of China was doomed from the beginning. All members sitting in UNSC permanent position know this. No one in UNSC will think about conquering another country since it is a doomed mission. That's why Japan can never be a UNSC permanent member. United States just wanted to reshape Afghanistan and Iraq and already found that this was a huge mistake.

Well, to be honest, the segway that i introduced was based on hypothetical scenarios. We are entertaining colorful dialectics of such scenarios. Of course one has to consider the potency of historical narrative.

We have a saying in Japanese:

過ちては 改むるに 憚る こと なかれ学ぶのに最適なことです。精査するために、実装するには、理解します。

[One must learn to correct one's mistake and realize upgrading view as part of life].

I hope you understand.
I dont want to find the help of the translation of Google for Japanese, but I know what you said just an another sophistry of your servility. The Chinese translation for the English sentence is "撞了南墙才回头", that is more accurate to describe the special character of Japanese.:rofl:

Come on bro, dont think the hypothesis as the reality and make that become the source of self-comfort, that is harmful for your mental health.

I don't think about it that much, really, just only in PDF when I have the chance to exchange with folks who are into hypothetical scenarios. Its just 'thinking outside the box', you know what I mean? Its similar to one article that i'm working on right now , in the academic field, which is researching the role of the Taiping Rebellion on China's Social Context. Considering the social and political context had the Taiping Rebellion been successful in its mandate.

Considering and exploring hypothetical scenarios and discussing it -- is the very basis of intellectual discourse.

I dont want to find the help of the translation of Google for Japanese, but I know what you said just an another sophistry of your servility. The Chinese translation for the English sentence is "撞了南墙才回头", that is more accurate to describe the special character of Japanese.:rofl:

No, I don't think you get what I was trying to say. As for Servility, i can assure you that I don't have a chain around my neck or am being whipped , lol. I'm actually typing on my King Sized Bed covered with Egyptian Cotton Sheets. lol.

我怀疑什么了?你说的完全就牛头不对马嘴,要是日本人占领了中国能像满人一样被同化成中国人?全中国都说日语了还哪来的中国?
Sorry. 看错了,你不应该在#95引用我的话。

HoChiMinh is not the only nationalist try to gain independent. There was Phan Boi Chau of Quoc Dan Dang party. Quoc Dan Dang was similar to that of KMT China. Quoc Dan Dang was later eliminated by communist party. TQuoc Dan Dang members sought for U.S. help later was known as Republic Vietnam or aka VNCH losers.

Prior to that, Quoc Dan Dang party forced Bao Dai the last emperor of Nguyen Dynasty transfer the power to them. Bao Dai was puppet of France. After the Japanese kicked France out of Vietnam, they seek to restore power of Bao Dai to become its ally, and build Vietnam into government similar to that of Japan with emperor and government.

Like I said, with or without Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam still gain independent one way or another. Vietnamese has been doing that for thousands of years before Ho Chi Minh was born. Le Dynasty against the Song, later Le Dynasty against the Ming, Quang Trung against the Manchu, Tran Dynasty against the Mongol.

You just don't know the history of Vietnam and emphasized to much on your Chinese role. Your Chinese role in Vietnam independent was minimal. There was reason Vietnam fought so hard against France, U.S. and China, cost million lives. Even if you give nuclear bomb to a country without the will to fight still no help. Not to mention, Russia was the main supplier to Viet Minh. It was Russia that supply both China and Vietnam. Without Russia I dont know how you CPP can fight KMT and Japan, who else you can seek hellp?

I know, I know. Actually I prefer to Republic Vietnam's win, but it's worthless to say these things nowadays. Republic Vietnam politicians wouldn't filled the Vietnam history book with "Vietnamese has been doing that for thousands of years."

I live in China, I understand communism more than you. Communist always like to describe them as tragic image, suppressed by lots of "mountains", such as the rich, the feudalist, the imperialism. Vietnamese has been doing that for thousands of years. Doing what? Copy the Chinese communist view of history. The difference is unfortunately the imperialism Vietnamese described is China. Lol, China teach Vietnam to hate China, oooops.

Of course, you should be thanking the United States. As I said before , time and time again, the greatest guarantor of China's independence was not the KMT or the CPC, but the United States. It was America , by her shear military power and psychological and physical imposing threat -- that forced the Japanese to mobilize most of Japan's Military Machine to address the American Threat.

If it was not for America; Japan would have invaded China will full force early in the 1930s. If it was not for America, Japan would have brought to bear in China some 6 million soldiers of the Imperial Army.

So, instead of lambasting the United States, or imposing anti-AMERICAN sentiments on its populace, the Chinese Government and Academics should stress the role of AMERICA in China's Sovereignty and Independence.

Because , TRUST ME, had it not been for America, Japan would have invaded China will FULL POWER. Not 1/4th Power.
No, it's the Chinese people who guard their independence. if Chinese people surrendered when Japan Amy slaughtering NanKing, no one can help us.
you can have thousands of IF. that's Japanese thinking. it's mean-less to me.
I would say If China was not at its weakest time, Japan dared not to invade.
I don't know other's attitude towards USA, I'll be thankful to USA for what it did in WWII.
every time people notice me to express thanks for USA, I'd be glade to.

I don't think about it that much, really, just only in PDF when I have the chance to exchange with folks who are into hypothetical scenarios. Its just 'thinking outside the box', you know what I mean? Its similar to one article that i'm working on right now , in the academic field, which is researching the role of the Taiping Rebellion on China's Social Context. Considering the social and political context had the Taiping Rebellion been successful in its mandate.

Considering and exploring hypothetical scenarios and discussing it -- is the very basis of intellectual discourse.
Badly, the hypothesis has become the source of your self-comfort mentality, "that is the most glorious moment of Japan." pity that is just fictional content in the mind of Japanese indoormen.
No, I don't think you get what I was trying to say. As for Servility, i can assure you that I don't have a chain around my neck or am being whipped , lol. I'm actually typing on my King Sized Bed covered with Egyptian Cotton Sheets. lol.
The invisible chain in deep mind is far harder to eliminate, that is definitely the nature of your "super" nation.:rofl:

Last edited:
Of course people can be conquered,if you are strong enough and wise enough.just see how many people get conquered by russia in few hundreds of years.Native american and American blacks are still being conquered.Your childish fairytail doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom