What's new

China launches Compass duo via Long March 3B

You are right on. India has not amature satellites up to date. China on the other hand sent its XM-1 amature satellite in 2009 piggybacked on LM-4C to SSO. Even XM-1 weight more than those mini satellites India sent at 60 kg.

General Knowledge 1:
1. India launched amateur satellite HAMSAT in 2005. satellite operational.
2. XW-1 transponder, repeater, and packet system have been inoperative since January 2011, only beacon is operational.

General Knowledge 1:
1. India launched amateur satellite HAMSAT in 2005. satellite operational.
2. XW-1 transponder, repeater, and packet system have been inoperative since January 2011, only beacon is operational.

Finally someone with some knowledge.

Thank you for your info on HAMSAT, did not know about that.

There is a slightly difference between those two though. HAMSAT was a dedicated amature radio satellite built by William Leijenaar, a Dutch Radio Amateur and graduate engineering student from the Higher Technical Institute at Venlo and the other by enthusiasts at ISRO.
XW-1 was not designed only for amature radio operations, it also carried scientific experiment designed by high school students. Its designed life is 2 years.

After failing to beat the Chinese on technology, they use cheap shot of insulting Chinese short. Probably yr pride gets hurt too much after facing the reality of Indian technology not matching the Chinese. I pity you Indians. :lol:

indians are just desperate, they are behind in all areas, they just don't see any hope in life.

that is pretty clear to me.

After failing to beat the Chinese on technology, they use cheap shot of insulting Chinese short. Probably yr pride gets hurt too much after facing the reality of Indian technology not matching the Chinese. I pity you Indians. :lol:

wake up you stupid moron.

what do you mean by "not matching the Chinese"? your words sound like india is doing well but just behind. that is completely wrong. india is a nation rely on foreign bullets/rifles/power generators, it is an insult to compare its tech with the one in China.

stop comparing, you don't compare a stone age economy with China, period.

indians are just desperate, they are behind in all areas, they just don't see any hope in life.

that is pretty clear to me.

We are doing good thanks.

We have better things to than catching up with noodles country :lol:

guys why are we arguing with Indian trolls here?
its fairly clear that china is way ahead of India in space

im pretty sure i said this somewhere on pdf before,

we launch heavier things - I gave u this
we launch more things - u got more money
we have better electronics(domestic capability) - world knows ur quality
we have a better success rate - totally fake data... check India PSLV..what better then that?
we can launch humans - I gave u this
we have more experience(since 1969) - so what. more time in same class means failure
we have more money to throw at the projects - irrelevent for technolgy.. relevent for quantity.. u launch more..
we have better schools to train superior engineers and scientists - Ha ha ha.. this one is totally opposite..u can never match Indians on this
we now have our own space station - good so then what u got more money

etc. etc. etc.

oh right, they can launch 10 tiny satellites at once with a combine weight less than one of ours, guess nothing else matters and that they are also ahead of Russia and the US since those 2 countries have not done that either:coffee:

Chinese so far have failed miserably on the thread... only thing they keep repeating

we can lift more

we send man to space.

and mix it wid good heavy does of personal insults to country and others..but end up getting insulted themselves :lol:

but cant DISPUTE ISRO is AHEAD of China in so many other areas. Other thing they will say is we got more money. Only got money but no results. :lol:

Other thing they say we got more experience. What should i say, just spending 2 years in same class in college doesnt mean u r good. but means u r a failure.

Chinese so far have failed miserably on the thread... only thing they keep repeating

we can lift more

we send man to space.

and mix it wid good heavy does of personal insults to country and others..but end up getting insulted themselves :lol:

but cant DISPUTE ISRO is AHEAD of China in so many other areas. Other thing they will say is we got more money. Only got money but no results. :lol:

Other thing they say we got more experience. What should i say, just spending 2 years in same class in college doesnt mean u r good. but means u r a failure.

You insult others and then point fingers at others and act innocent? You are the one failing to provide backing and then keep repeating the same old story? Is this what Indians only capable of?

You can repeat 100 times, but it will not change the fact.

You insult others and then point fingers at others and act innocent? You are the one failing to provide backing and then keep repeating the same old story? Is this what Indians only capable of?

You can repeat 100 times, but it will not change the fact.

I know u chinese keep on repeating same thing. And u also ignore earlier posts forever.

first the facts below:

HARD FACTS:
India launched 10 satellites in 1 go? u have launched ONLY 3 at max? (dont give foolish points we can too. or it is too easy :lol: do then i take it)

India discovered water on moon? what u did?

India sent Moon Impact Probe to moon? what u sent to touch moon surface and when it touched?

India has SAFETY record of 0 deaths. U have killed thousands?

indian satellites are known to have much much better resolution then Chinese?

Indian AVATAR (REUSABLE SPACE SHUTTLE) in progress? what u have?

Indian mars mission coming up in next 1-2 years? Where is urs?

PRACTICAL FACTS:
India doesnt hide anything. there is 100% probability of china hiding its numerous failures(when it hides simple news like blind man views) ?

India work in collboration of both Israel and Russia.Both 10 times more advanced then China?

CHINA'S POINT: only 2

more heavy lift rocket. (that too god knows after how many failed tests and innocent deaths)
manned space flight in 2003 (only 1. silence after that like the 2003 one was a fake incident probably)

So no Doubt ISRO much much better then China space agency. THough China is als good in world ranking as there are only few countries good enough for space related activities.

and then the failed reactions from the chinese.. :lol:

That indian is moron or a 7 years kid!!
I can't help laughing as I read its comments, such a so-called biggest democratic country produce such moron!

Yes, India is so beautiful. It has so many white servants. They only take rupee only, no dollars. So many white beggars. Check out that video

I don't think india is even qualified as "opponent":

1. most of them are not smart enough, if you ever work with indians, you know what I am saying. with 1 billion population, sure they have smart people and some of them are damn smart, that is called statistics/probability. but overall, it is a low IQ nation with an average IQ of 85.

2. most of them are lazy. they have hard working ones, but that is usually from their socially disadvantaged groups.

3. they are in general not honest, they cheat/fool each other at a scale that can even shock Chinese. check their loser PM Singh's comment that Mumbai is going to catch up with Shanghai in 5 years. ;)

i think ur eyes are immune to chinese posts. :lol: really u chinese make fun of urself by pretending to not see the obvious. :lol: did u not see these posts from ur fellow chinese :lol:

fact is china is ahead in only two things. heavy lift n man in space. Rest ISRO dwarfs china in acheivements.

Timetravel every point that you made has been debunked, you are just too arrogant to realize that.

Why can't we "admit" that India are "ahead" of us? all here, we know that some Indian are so "smart", They eat "special" food, they use one hand to send food to a hole, and check it in another hole with another hand. they born a big mouth. In the forum, you can easily feel their "cleverness", from these, You can easily conclude why they are "ahead" of china in every domains, at least, they doubt anything of china, because all anything from china is fake, we are brainwashed by CCP, yes, right, accept it, OK, finish the thread, they occupied the thread, they beat china with their" cleverness" or born big mouth!!!

Today, china launch a rocket, report said it is successful, I think it fail, Damn, Fcuking CCP propaganda machine, they conceal everything!!

I know u chinese keep on repeating same thing. And u also ignore earlier posts forever.

first the facts below:

and then the failed reactions from the chinese.. :lol:

i think ur eyes are immune to chinese posts. :lol: really u chinese make fun of urself by pretending to not see the obvious. :lol: did u not see these posts from ur fellow chinese :lol:

fact is china is ahead in only two things. heavy lift n man in space. Rest ISRO dwarfs china in acheivements.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...pass-duo-via-long-march-3b-6.html#post2897241

we can lift more

we send man to space.

1st, where did i insult someone personally?

2nd, oh sure we can only repeat the same arguments, because that's all that's needed, you cant refute that argument why should we come up with new ones? is there anything i named that is not true?

3rd, meanwhile you cant even name the areas where ISRO is ahead....because there is no area where ISRO is ahead, foreign components aside. china admits we are not as advanced as the US in space exploration.

4th, oh wait excuse me, there is one area, boasting, we'll do this we'll do that, we'll land a man on the moon in 2020. meanwhile china is busy developing real rockets that can send a man to the moon

and spending 2 years... must mean again Russia and the US must be real stupid to spend 50 years in the same space college. wait i know north korea and iran must be the strongest space powers since they started way later and has way less experience than the established space powers which consists of US, Russia, EU and China

Back
Top Bottom