What's new

China & Laos vows to further enhance military relations

Nope you are not falling, just slowly crawling out of a hole that is all. Hence none of your neighbours takes you seriously let alone allow you to be the main voice of ASEAN :lol:

Funny thing is if it were not for the original members Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand there would be no ASEAN, ASEAN was actually constantly wary of Vietnam until Vietnam made many gestures to join in the Mid 90's because of the invasion in Cambodia and the UN being on their back.

Vietnam - ASEAN

Hahahaha sometimes I really pity you guys, its no wonder investors keep going in and lord all over the place. You can't even hold a proper logical debate without assuming some far fetched notion that makes no sense.

I regularly meet investors who have close ties with several high level officials in your government. They never cease to amaze me with stories of the good life they have in Vietnam, dealing with individuals like you make me believe perhaps it probably true since you just living for the what ifs instead of the current.

Also you probably did not notice that the TWO LARGEST COUNTRIES controlling the straits are Malaysia and Indonesia..
Heheh, so just wait and see what will happen to Malacca dude , I just can not speak out all of our plan , just wait and see our deal with US , don't forget we just finished enrich uranium in our nuclear plant :coffee:

We're nice people , but China push us too hard , so we have to find out the way to survive , that's it
Obambam said:
Nope you are not falling, just slowly crawling out of a hole that is all. Hence none of your neighbours takes you seriously let alone allow you to be the main voice of ASEAN
We don't care if we got the main voice of ASEAN or not , but we will capture China merchan ships in Malacca to forces you to return our islands back :coffee:

Funny thing is if it were not for the original members Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand there would be no ASEAN, ASEAN was actually constantly wary of Vietnam until Vietnam made many gestures to join in the Mid 90's because of the invasion in Cambodia and the UN being on their back.

Vietnam - ASEAN

Some loves to think that Vietnam equals ASEAN and therefore can walk sideways or backswim into the Mallaca Straight as they please :lol:

They must have forgotten about the following exists too:

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

We don't care if we got the main voice of ASEAN or not

A change of tone there. Good. A struggling nation must not seek hegemony and threaten all its surrounding neighbours :agree:

but we will capture China merchan ships in Malacca to forces you to return our islands back :coffee:

Sure, would love to see that. Just wake us up when that happens. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obambam said:
A change of tone there. Good. A struggling nation must not seek hegemony and threaten all its surrounding neighbours
What did I change ?? We just want an ASEAN solidarity to counter any threat from US-China , that's it , I never say Vn wanna be big brother :coffee:
Obambam said:
Sure, would love to see that. Just wake us up when that happens.
So tell your vice president stop visiting VN now ,just go home and have a nice dream , I will wake you and him up when night mare happen :lol:

Heheh, so just wait and see what will happen to Malacca dude , I just can not speak out all of our plan , just wait and see our deal with US , don't forget we just finished enrich uranium in our nuclear plant :coffee:

We're nice people , but China push us too hard , so we have to find out the way to survive , that's it

No offence but I have tried reasoning with so many Vietnamese I have given up, usually the bold claims always include
1. Controlling ASEAN
2. Takeover of Singapore & Malaysia & Thailand etc (Any country that does not see the Vietnam way or is controlled by Chinese)
3. Control of the Malacca straits (my favorite)

And this is always obtained by the super weapons Vietnam has in development which includes.
1. Nuclear weapons in development
2. CBU 55 in storage from 40 years ago
3. Possible Star Wars program from USA
4. Secret microwave weapon technology from Russia
5. Fearsome scud missiles to terrorize those in ASEAN not agreeing into submission

Plus made possible because of
1. Huge Loans from Russia at no cost
2. US passing power in ASEAN to Vietnam
3. US & India etc providing Nuclear weapons to Vietnam thru Nuclear Power program

No offence but I have tried reasoning with so many Vietnamese I have given up, usually the bold claims always include
1. Controlling ASEAN
2. Takeover of Singapore & Malaysia & Thailand etc (Any country that does not see the Vietnam way or is controlled by Chinese)
3. Control of the Malacca straits (my favorite)

And this is always obtained by the super weapons Vietnam has in development which includes.
1. Nuclear weapons in development
2. CBU 55 in storage from 40 years ago
3. Possible Star Wars program from USA
4. Secret microwave weapon technology from Russia
5. Fearsome scud missiles to terrorize those in ASEAN not agreeing into submission

Plus made possible because of
1. Huge Loans from Russia at no cost
2. US passing power in ASEAN to Vietnam
3. US & India etc providing Nuclear weapons to Vietnam thru Nuclear Power program
That why China has to admit that VN is most powerful military country in ASEAN
Today, we have to look at the most powerful military country in Southeast Asia – Vietnam. Purchase of weapons, arms extended what intentions?
Military experts say the military buildup in Vietnam will lead the South China Sea countries to step up military procurement tide « Military of China, force comment.
You will see VN will have all kind of most powerful weapon on Earth , so we will have to do something that deserve with our power :coffee:

We don't need to control ASEAN dude , but an ASEAN solidarity will be the best way to counter US-China's threat , you Singapore-Malaysia-Indonesia can not protect yourslve from US air strike , right. Don't hope bcz you're US's allies, then US won't attack you from Aussie base :coffee:

What did I change ?? We just want an ASEAN solidarity to counter any threat from US-China , that's it , I never say Vn wanna be big brother :coffee:

You was confidently claiming that America is retreating giving Vietnam power to unite ASEAN. Now everyone is turning against you. So much for your lack of credential claims :wave:

So tell your vice president stop visiting VN now ,just go home and have a nice dream , I will wake you and him up when night mare happen :lol:

That is the job of your leaders, they should show some guts and turn him away. It is the perfect opportunity to prove to the world how much of a hard man you are :lol:

Yep and as you can see, Vietnam is being played like a fool. Everyone will turn to some of the world's largest weapon suppliers such as America, Russia and China for weapons. Meanwhile Vietnam is back home pleasuring itself over the great headline news that China gave them a mention and made a shallow claim that they are becoming a power (a threat to the region) :lol:

You will see VN will have all kind of most powerful weapon on Earth , so we will have to do something that deserve with our power :coffee:

2500 isn't going to do much against China and India has also opted out of an anti China pact. Looks like the only use is for them to keep Vietnam in check and to show you that you can dream on if you want to be the main voice of ASEAN :agree:

You was confidently claiming that America is retreating giving Vietnam power to unite ASEAN. Now everyone is turning against you. So much for your lack of credential claims :wave:

:
so unifying ASEAN in your narrow mind means we wanna be big brother ??
Obambam said:
That is the job of your leaders, they should show some guts and turn him away. It is the perfect opportunity to prove to the world how much of a hard man you are
Why must we do that ??is he smart enough to know that we have No deal with China if China keep controlling our islands now ??

if he's smart enough that means he will come to offer VN something that make we change our mind and stop demolishing China's economy (and it only about returning those island can change our mind:cool:)
Obambam said:
Yep and as you can see, Vietnam is being played like a fool. Everyone will turn to some of the world's largest weapon suppliers such as America, Russia and China for weapons. Meanwhile Vietnam is back home pleasuring itself over the great headline news that China gave them a mention and made a shallow claim that they are becoming a power (a threat to the region)
Yep, and China lost the war against VN fool women :lol:

so unifying ASEAN in your narrow mind means we wanna be big brother ??

Not at all, but it seems so in your case. I recall you was telling the whole forum how Vietnam would take over the U.S. and control ASEAN and unify it against China and then you would kick out the Philippines etc etc to recapture the rest of Spratly. That dream of yours was short lived indeed :lol:

Why must we do that ??is he smart enough to know that we have No deal with China if China keep controlling our islands now ??

I never said it is a must, but it is an option for you if Vietnam wants to show the world how tough they are against neighbouring China :azn:

if he's smart enough that means he will come to offer VN something that make we change our mind and stop demolishing China's economy (and it only about returning those island can change our mind:cool:)

Don't worry about our economy, it is flourishing all thanks to your country's hostility towards its surrounding neighbours.
Everyone is turning towards us and Russians for weapons to defend themselves against you. So be smart and shake our hands or be tough and reject our visit :P

Yep, and China lost the war against VN fool women :lol:

Yep Vietnam lost and suffered for several decades meanwhile everyone around them including China became rich and more powerful. Meanwhile Vietnam is still waving their banners at home brainwashing its people of the so-called victory against Chinese and Americans. Get over your butthurt dude, using women as an excuse will not make it anymore glorifying. We all know about the social and economic set backs which followed shortly after the "skirmish" :lol:

Not at all, but it seems so in your case. I recall you was telling the whole forum how Vietnam would take over the U.S. and control ASEAN and unify it against China and then you would kick out the Philippines etc etc to recapture the rest of Spratly. That dream of yours was short lived indeed :lol:
l:
Yep of course we will deal with US to take over her power in ASEAN, we will unify ASEAN to counter US-China's threat for the benefit of all ASEAN people , but I never say we wanna be big brother

Don't forget except VN, no more ASEAN nations can counter US-China's threat , so they will need to stick with VN to build up a strong association like NATO :coffee:
Obambam said:
Don't worry about our economy, it is flourishing all thanks to your country's hostility towards its surrounding neighbours.
Everyone is turning towards us and Russians for weapons to defend themselves against you. So be smart and shake our hands or be tough and reject our visit
But your vice president is worrying now , that why he must visit VN to offer something that can change our mind :cool:
Obambam said:
Yep Vietnam lost and suffered for several decades meanwhile everyone around them including China became rich and more powerful. Meanwhile Vietnam is still waving their banners at home brainwashing its people of the so-called victory against Chinese and Americans. Get over your butthurt dude, using women as an excuse will not make it anymore glorifying. We all know about the social and economic set backs which followed shortly after the "skirmish"
China still a third world nation and still weak with poorly trained soldiers, don't fool yourself dude :coffee:

Yep of course we will deal with US to take over her power in ASEAN, we will unify ASEAN to counter US-China's threat for the benefit of all ASEAN people , but I never say we wanna be big brother

Unfortunately it seems quite the reverse. They are turning to America as well as China. Which indicates that your plan has failed. Instead they were all skeptical and weary of your behavior. No leadership means no taking over as power in ASEAN and no power and influence means no unity to fight for your cause :lol:

Don't forget except VN, no more ASEAN nations can counter US-China's threat , so they will need to stick with VN to build up a strong association like NATO :coffee:

Of course they won't forget how Vietnam invaded its neighbours and is already trying to show its hegemony instincts at sea. Little wonders why Vietnam is doing all the talking but no one is listening. For them Vietnam is the bigger and more obvious threat :coffee:

But your vice president is worrying now , that why he must visit VN to offer something that can change our mind :cool:

Vietnamese Party leader begins China visit - Politics - TuoiTreNews

aaaa2011-10-11t094153z_36986214.jpg

Vietnamese Party leader begins China visit

Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and a high-level Vietnamese delegation arrived in Beijing on Oct. 11, beginning their official visit to China

Don't worry, it was just a friendly gesture after one of your leaders came over to seek peace a little over a month ago :smokin:

China still a third world nation and still weak with poorly trained soldiers, don't fool yourself dude :coffee:

For a third world nation to be the second largest economy and rated amongst the top three military of the world is surely one hack of a third world country. To have Vietnam calling a bigger nation that is many times and in many ways better than them takes the cake. Thank you buddy, you have just made my day! I hope you are aware of the situation in and out of your country :lol:

Unfortunately it seems quite the reverse. They are turning to America as well as China. Which indicates that your plan has failed. Instead they were all skeptical and weary of your behavior. No leadership means no taking over as power in ASEAN and no power and influence means no unity to fight for your cause
:
Heheh, we haven't finish the deal with US yet ,we haven't got our Kilos yet , so keep living with your , who cares :coffee:
Obambam said:
Of course they won't forget how Vietnam invaded its neighbours and is already trying to show its hegemony instincts at sea. Little wonders why Vietnam is doing all the talking but no one is listening. For them Vietnam is the bigger and more obvious threat
Heheh, but they also knows that they can not have China's protection if US attack them , then VN is their only hope :coffee:
Obambam said:
Don't worry, it was just a friendly gesture after one of your leaders came over to seek peace a little over a month ago
We're always nice to China , but China only nice to VN when they're weak and isolated , that's the diffrent :coffee:
Obambam said:
For a third world nation to be the second largest economy and rated amongst the top three military of the world is surely one hack of a third world country. To have Vietnam calling a bigger nation that is many times and in many ways better than them takes the cake. Thank you buddy, you have just made my day! I hope you are aware of the situation in and out of your country
Heheh, and you have to pay a very high price for your economy developement , your land turn to toxic land, your air is polluted , you still have lots of poor people that even have enough food to eat. China is just simply a trash bin of the world where every one can throw their toxic trash with little money , and of course with that money , it's enough to make few Chinese get rich when most of poor pepole are dying with manykind of disease day by day.

That why China has to admit that VN is most powerful military country in ASEAN

Military experts say the military buildup in Vietnam will lead the South China Sea countries to step up military procurement tide « Military of China, force comment.

Why the whole list of assumed weapons is BullSh*t anyway, show us some proof otherwise. Hard proof please not some rubbish about a F117 being shot down

We don't need to control ASEAN dude , but an ASEAN solidarity will be the best way to counter US-China's threat , you Singapore-Malaysia-Indonesia can not protect yourslve from US air strike , right. Don't hope bcz you're US's allies, then US won't attack you from Aussie base :coffee:

Sounds silly, first of all ASEAN solidarity goes beyond what Vietnam can handle. You can even communicate in their language (Malaysia & Indonesia) or understand their culture. Honestly the only person in ASEAN with a strong enough military to garner respect is Indonesia.

We have no qualms working with Vietnam in enforcing security in the region, but you are a lousy representative of your nation to push for that. Maybe some intellectual Vietnamese will come along one day to actually write a logical debate that will win us over.

But Vietnam is actually right in China's development track but lagged behind for about 10 years.

Heheh, we haven't finish the deal with US yet ,we haven't got our Kilos yet , so keep living with your , who cares :coffee:

Oh so you haven't finished the deal and you don't have no Kilos? Doesn't stop your country's evil intention from spreading across entire Asia though. Our ASEAN brothers can smell Vietnam's evil stench miles away :lol:

Heheh, but they also knows that they can not have China's protection if US attack them , then VN is their only hope :coffee:

We're always nice to China , but China only nice to VN when they're weak and isolated , that's the diffrent :coffee:

Oh really? Vietnam is nice now? are you the King of hard-sell?
Nice try, but we, our Cambodian, Laos, and Thai brothers will have a whole new story to tell. :no:

Heheh, and you have to pay a very high price for your economy developement , your land turn to toxic land, your air is polluted , you still have lots of poor people that even have enough food to eat. China is just simply a trash bin of the world where every one can throw their toxic trash with little money , and of course with that money , it's enough to make few Chinese get rich when most of poor pepole are dying with manykind of disease day by day.

Looks like you have been eating too much toxic garbage and reading too much of your country's propaganda :angel:

China has the world's largest population but continued to pull millions out of poverty each year and we also lead on green energy investments. Now, where and how far back is Vietnam in terms of economic and social developments? Worry about your cluster bombs and poisoned lands first my friend, we all know who is living in hell right now :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom