What's new

China keen on investing $3 billion in new Mumbai metro project

$3 billion is a HUGE investment. One think I like about the chinese is that not only in china but everywhere in the world they are on a construction spree be it africa, pakistan, latin america etc..

@RISING SUN...they have already started laying the poles at some places for installing the electric lines....

You totally got me wrong mate. When I say electrification then it means the wires, not poles. They are putting the poles since more than one year and they are not up even in those sections which were ready a lot earlier. Even the components, which joints the pole and wire, is not in ready condition. Brother I have seen electrification going on from my eyes on Mugalsarai to Lucknow route via Varanasi-Sultanpur. It takes hell of time. But that is thing of future, even all poles are not up till today. stations are not ready from any corner. I don't know what to say further. Even on WR they are using catching nets, like they don't believe it will hold on its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
You totally got me wrong mate. When I say electrification then it means the wires, not poles. They are putting the poles since more than one year and they are not up even in those sections which were ready a lot earlier. Even the components, which joints the pole and wire, is not in ready condition. Brother I have seen electrification going on from my eyes on Mugalsarai to Lucknow route via Varanasi-Sultanpur. It takes hell of time. But that is thing of future, even all poles are not up till today. stations are not ready from any corner. I don't know what to say further. Even on WR they are using catching nets, like they don't believe it will hold on its own.
Sir...i understand electrification...i said the poles have been erected it won't take much time for electirification

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom