What's new

China keen on investing $3 billion in new Mumbai metro project

Haan bhai.. maithil hi hain... :)

China or, any country for that matter will have its own interests in mind while offering such a deal. Similarly we should deal with them keeping our priorities in order. A Win-Win situation is the best option. And I ( being an admirer of Kautilya ) sincerely believe that China can help us immensely in getting our infrastructure upgraded. ( There are other positive ramifications of such development but thats another topic and will be discussed in some other thread .)

not a win win situation at all we will lose our money by investing in a economy that s going down hill such as india at the moment.

The question is can we trust chienes as they have bad image such as spying and hacking.i know every country does it but china with a wider window.
Off topic:I am from darbhanga. U?

We have to trust them. Believe me they are not that bad.Our needs simply overshadow any such suspicion. One must not forget that USA is no angel either. Less than 15 years ago, we were a thorn for them. Or, for that matter we cant trust any country 100 %. We must ask them to do the complete manufacturing of coaches as well as Engines in India in a partnership with local player. As long as the local company is able to run the system smoothly, I dont see any problem.

I am from Bhagalpur BTW.

not a win win situation at all we will lose our money by investing in a economy that s going down hill such as india at the moment.

And You proved me wrong again. Back to Ignore list. Had just removed from ignore list to read this post in hope that you would have matured a bit by now.

On Topic, China is actually helping In some Metro , right..?

You see thats why we always show you the true face of CCP.. people in China earn 24x7 living on Pork soup so that they can save most of their money and what CCP do of that money... they let go in some poor country like ours... such a Pity... and when some one asks question they run a few dozen tanks over him.

I don't have seen any electrification yet. How are they going to do trial in so much less time. My route passes from Andheri, so I daily get to see it. don't have any hope left now. They made life hell on the land if pass through the road passing in nearby areas.

@RISING SUN...they have already started laying the poles at some places for installing the electric lines....

Last edited by a moderator:
a good news.

Chinese can help us greatly in our projects.

Starting point of Mumbai Metro - Versova car shed
yusre.jpg

Then invest in US and Europe or perhaps in Pakistan your all weather ally.:lol:

Metro rakes imported from China
41215840.jpg

A typical plan for Metro Station
artisticviewofmumbaimet.jpg

Also coming soon in September 2013
img5134z.jpg

112voi.jpg

Partial opening of first line of Mumbai Monorail corridor (2nd largest mono rail corridor in the world)

Long live the Sino-Indian friendship :cheers:

Ignore the trolls from all sides on PDF, reality and real life are far different from their failed mindset.

Bohot time lagey ka ise operational hone mein bhedu. Even the navi mumbai monorail is not yet operational. tab tak local train se kaam chalao.

problem with mumbai is the lack of space for construction, ek toh pehle se roads itni patli hain.

the problem for the delay being at most places Reliance had to beg for right for way...also the Western Railway delayed permission for bypassing their line at andheri

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom