What's new

China justifies construction of road in Sikkim sector, says area not disputed

The police action and subsequent massacres,rapes Of Hyderabad state aren't hidden from anyone.

Nor is the unrest in 7 sisters.

Nor is Panjab safe.. apart from 84, khakistan movement.. just days back.. Khalistan slogans were raised in the Golden Temple.. holiest Sikh shrine..

So, from "occupation by India", you are switched to law & order problem.
I could name a hundred similar incidents from all the places I mentioned in your country but this is not the topic for it uncle.

I wouldn't have mentioned any of those apart some trouble in the NE.

To be frank, there is some trouble in most parts of the world, even the so called countries with "stable" democracies. In our region even China, Pakistan, SL, Myanmar, etc do have these troubles.

When being objective, there is a genuine need to differentiate between insurgencies that have backing (Ex: Kashmir, which whether I like it or not, has local backing in few districts) and other which don't. The NE insurgency is almost dead now and as you rightly pointed, it is some trouble. If I have to guess, West Bengal currently is more worrisome to India than any NE state.

Last edited:
They just getting back in the same coin. China and Chinese policy of creeping acquisition and demographic change has been picked up by India is something to copy paste in the entire area...Including j&k

Answering ur signature i think i have an idea its America helping out the rogue nation would be "Israel" and Terrorist Exporter is "India" providing ISIS with manpower and weapons.

This is an important event in a sensitive time. What China will do next will have have implication in future.

This is an important event in a sensitive time. What China will do next will have have implication in future.

Yeah like they did with Burma bombing the Chinese border town and killing two chinese citizens.

Still waiting for some response on that. Tick tock.

It was done by referendum. 97.5 % people voted for it to be part of India. The 2.5% includes the neutral ones & some who voted against are just the Kings family & his forced loyals, who were abusing the natives & illtreating other ethnic groups of the state. India has had no problems with Sikkim in last four decades of its merger unlike Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolia or Baluchistan where there has been continuous civil unrest.

Ask Tibetans who came as refugees & today living in India, They will proudly say they are Indians. They have never created trouble for India unlike Afghans in Pak. One day, If China loses the power it holds today, we will also invade Tibet & rout the Chinese out of the territory & have referendum. If they vote to be with India we will merge it with India like Sikkim or make it an independent state.
Self bragging and propangada, maybe you want to ask the Kashmir India side and claim 97.5percent vote to join India? Your talk is cheap.

Yeah like they did with Burma bombing the Chinese border town and killing two chinese citizens.

Still waiting for some response on that. Tick tock.
Myanmar apologize and knee before us. You mean Indian want to do the same?

Self bragging and propangada, maybe you want to ask the Kashmir India side and claim 97.5percent vote to join India? Your talk is cheap.

Myanmar apologize and knee before us. You mean Indian want to do the same?

Indian troops were mass kneeing back in 1962, pretty smart otherwise they would have been slaughtered by the PLA.

Myanmar apologize and knee before us.

According to who? You? You complained as usual but did nothing concrete or significant at all (regarding deaths actually happened). So yeah we are still waiting like I said.

Lets see the picture of them kowtowing like the paintings the Japanese made of you Chinese doing so alongside the humiliating treaties signed.

According to who? You? You complained as usual but did nothing concrete or significant at all (regarding deaths actually happened). So yeah we are still waiting like I said.

Lets see the picture of them kowtowing like the paintings the Japanese made of you Chinese doing so alongside the humiliating treaties signed.
http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/na...gises-to-china-over-cross-border-bombing.html

Maybe you Indian want to apologize and compensate the Chinese. We are benevolent to accep your act :enjoy:

Indian troops were mass kneeing back in 1962, pretty smart otherwise they would have been slaughtered by the PLA.
They were in kowtow position with their hands at the back of their necks. Damn cowards, I thought they were brave jawans.

So basically Japan whack China and China whack India. So it means India is the lowest in the food chain? But what Nilgiri here don't realise is that before completely surrendering, alot of Japanese soldiers were slaughtered in China.

Good Grief , its worse than I thought.

You are basing your perspective on Coins & Cave inscriptions . Whats next ? Dinky Toys being found somewhere ?
Dont bother your head with TN, we Indians love to fight & squabble among ourselves - being doing this for decades with no major problem .

Err.. you also mentioned Khalistan to be a ' country' ..? Changed your mind ?

All nations are bundles of contradictions - US, China, Russia , Australia ..so alls good with us .

There are numerous reference to Tamil nation i.e Tamilakam in Tamil Sangam literary works, especially Tholkappiyam which details on its territory, provinces , culture etc.

Tamilakam or Ancient Tamil country refers to the classical era territory of old South Indian royalties spanning across the modern Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Tamileelam and southern parts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. Tamilakam, in the context of academics, is used to denote to these areas as a single cultural territories, where Tamil was the natural language and culture of all people. Also it is used, in a less correct sense, to refer to the modern condition of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.

http://www.indianetzone.com/63/tamilakam.htm

Khalistan is Sikh nation , the foundation of Khalistan (Sikh Nation) was laid by 10th Nanak Guru Gobind Singh with the creation of Khalsa in April 1699. Khalistan (The Sikh Nation) flag was hoisted in 1710 and Baba Banda Singh Bahadur launched Khalistan's coin currency in 1708.

KDPPremierFlag_0011.jpg

Last edited:
They were in kowtow position with their hands at the back of their necks. Damn cowards, I thought they were brave jawans.

So basically Japan whack China and China whack India. So it means India is the lowest in the food chain? But what Nilgiri here don't realise is that before completely surrendering, alot of Japanese soldiers were slaughtered in China.

Ofcos that sh!t head Hindu doesn't know it, not many outsiders know that China was responsible for slaughtering up to 40% of the Japanese troops during WW2 whereas the Japs conquered South East Asia completely. China and Russia both suffered big losses YET we kept on fighting. India allowed the British to completely rule over India and then to be taught a totally devastating humiliating lesson by mass kowtowing to the PLA so that they can be spared of their miserable lives. In case he doesn't know it Japan has been occupied for over 7 decades, seems to me the Japs have been bogged down and keep on bowing their heads to American masters which they will continue to do for a long time. It's very obvious who is in the worst position, a country with zero independent foreign policy, has no military freedom and always have to follow what US is doing. Other than this is he aware Japs got nuked twice? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom