What's new

China Just SHOCKED American Scientists With This

Title just just shows how China is obsessed with the US

This video wasn't made by a Chinese, post on Chinese website or aimed at Chinese audiences.

Your post "just shows how [you] are obsessed with the China.

Can you ask the person to fix the clickbait title then since you apparently know them...
You see boy wonder here appearing in any CHINA thread. Its like he is obsessed with this weak collapsing 3rd world country. Lol.

..."SHOCKED American Scientists"...but no mention of this in the entire video?

Title just shows how China is obsessed with the US
Arghhh, I think its the other way around. By the way arent you the guy who's every story is about China, talk about kettle calling pot black.

Arghhh, I think its the other way around. By the way arent you the guy who's every story is about China, talk about kettle calling pot black.

No, I'm the one who posts mostly in the Americas forum but you cant see them because the Chinese members keep posting so many articles about the US that my posts go to the second page. However since they don't spam their own China&Far East forum as often my few posts stay on their first page.

So I find your pot calling the kettle black rather hilarious.

You see boy wonder here appearing in any CHINA thread. Its like he is obsessed with this weak collapsing 3rd world country. Lol.

For somebody who joined only 4 days ago you seem to think you know what is going on.

Besides the Chinese members on here are always talking about how China is not fully developed yet and just getting out of the 3rd world. So you can take up the 3rd world claims with them in one of their chats.

Last edited:

No, I'm the one who posts mostly in the Americas forum but you cant see them because the Chinese members keep posting so many articles about the US that my posts go to the second page. However since they don't spam their own China&Far East forum as often my few posts stay on their first page.

So I find your pot calling the kettle black rather hilarious.

I forgot to add the screenshot of the Americas forum as evidence showing why you think I only post in the China forums..

spamming.png

yet somehow you think I'm the one with the crazy obsession?? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Dont take these titles too seriously. The channel has a clickbait habit. They use the word "Shock" in the similar sense as "yeah it also happened".

Look at their videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jAc3ifBNVT03iLjXSRPwQ/videos

"Toyota's ALL NEW Bz4X SHOCKS The Entire Car Industry!"

"Elon Musk's CHEAPEST Tesla Car SHOCKS The Entire Car Industry!"

"James Webb Telescope ALL NEW Discovery SHOCKS The Entire Space Industry!"

"Toyota's ALL NEW Electric Truck SHOCKS The Entire Car Industry!"

"Scientist's Terrifying New Discovery SHOCKS The Entire Space Industry!"

Many of these so called "shocked" parties do not even exist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom