What's new

China Joins the Axis of Evil-Wall Street Journal,Dec 7th, 2010

Nothing new in the article. It was common knowledge that China has a active hand in North Korean nuclear program.
Looks like we are entering into a Bi-polar world sooner than later. Right now China has whos-who of international rogues list on its side.

Indians hide their incompetency by excitement for anything anti China or anti pakistan...grow up and learn to act mature.

you know, i've never seen a more sane israeli. are israelis and american jews like solomon2 really so different?

Just becuase he lists the Isreali flags doesn't mean he is one. Many here I notice hide behind false flags for one reason or another. The Admins could say from his IP address.

Nothing new in the article. It was common knowledge that China has a active hand in North Korean nuclear program.
Looks like we are entering into a Bi-polar world sooner than later. Right now China has whos-who of international rogues list on its side.

I wonder what took the world so long to label this "Don of Terror"??:what:

Both nations would be destroyed. Both nations would make the result of it

We survived for 5000 years so you can count on us. 1/1000 of 1.3billion is 1.3 million. 1/1000 of 350 million is 350 thousand. 1.3 million could make clusters of farms and several small cities. 350 thousand can make 1 or 2 yankee town.

China gave to asia trade, investment, affordable products, guns and tanks for defence, jobs and mass transit..

While USA advanced self appointed dictators to strengthen its hold on energy and natural resources. Bought wars, destruction, invasion, bombs, terrorist and secret ops to the regions..

about time the US "good" face is smearing off. Time will expose everything gradually..a lot of countries need to earn their rightful place in axis of evil!

China gave to asia trade, investment, affordable products, guns and tanks for defence, jobs and mass transit..

While USA advanced self appointed dictators to strengthen its hold on energy and natural resources. Bought wars, destruction, invasion, bombs, terrorist and secret ops to the regions..

about time the US "good" face is smearing off. Time will expose everything gradually..a lot of countries need to earn their rightful place in axis of evil!

And still if they was controversy between China and USA, Pakistan would still stay neutral.

Just becuase he lists the Isreali flags doesn't mean he is one. Many here I notice hide behind false flags for one reason or another. The Admins could say from his IP address.

posted on : 12-17-2010, 05:34 PM post no. 21

Yes the Mods can say and its their business, not yours.
the real question is if I'm not then, go and prove it. Just saying like a mad philosopher doesn't boost your credibility. Perhaps they'll prove your IP address false flagging and multiple accounts on the forum that you have created.

Before you post, learn English (see bold in quoted post above and please don't says it was a typing error that's very typical of someone claiming to be an US citizen) I thought that's what they tought you in school in America or is the US (thats United States F.Y.I)not your country of origin ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom